Super Serious Starfighter Saturday on The Bastion, January 24th

Drakkolich

Contact BW. They will move your toon. Else, log on when the user who's stronghold you were in when they logged off, is on. That also should fix the problem

Ok thanks. Unfortunately I had no way of contacting the guy. It was just some random GSF player and I didn't want to be a jerk and decline his offer. Maybe he was purposely sabotaging me for super serious :p

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eido/Blox here. Can't wait for super serious. I know myself and Phgil will be present. Haven't heard word from poly or zim for confirmation. I may switch pub side at some point and Microgreen will be looking for a team. So any pub teams needing a razorwire please hit me up. Its the only decent pubside ship I have. Hope to see all you aces out there...and even more so, I hope you're on my team! I heard they fixed the ammo bug....but are you going to survive long enough to need a refill with all the dangerous people flying around? :eek:

Unlikely to make it, as it's a bit early for me.

If I get lucky with scheduling though:

Rama-lina Republic side:

Starguard: T5 HLC, T4 Ion, T3 Conc, T2 eng & shields, mastered minors. Clarion, T4 repair. Spearpoint, tensor.

Rampart: not nearly enough req, but has hyperspace bacon so can make Hyper-BLTs and club sandwiches. Quarrel with at least T1 Ion (I think). Pike: not much in way of upgrades.

Rama-Imp: Probably has a few minor components upgraded on the Rycer.

Update: Clarion now has T5 repair, Spearpoint will probably have T3 tensor, and I think I should be able to make it for at least part of it.

Edited by Ramalina

Wow what a fun night! Thx as usual to drak for putting this on. Wanted to say to everyone involved that each game was really hard fought, some great flying out there. Win or loss there always seemed like there was a chance for both sides. Highlights were double premade vs double premade games, all of those were nail biters heh.

Anyways lookin forward to the next one, hope to see you all again. Cant wait to see the videos, especially the one where I suicided 4 times in a row in a deathmatch.......

Once again Drak great event and a lot of fun sorry I missed the first hour hehe! Had to cook and eat dinner lol!

lol, I was actually cooking WHILE I was playing. Well, between matches. One of my finest episodes of multitasking.

Unfortunately, not one of my finest episodes of GSFing. Apologies to my teammates (nyghtrunner, choque, jaret) for periodically disappearing, and thanks for putting up with me. I also had to afk for several minutes during one match because my 6yr old needed to go potty but was too scared of "the monkey in the bathroom". I don't know, I have no idea.

I tried to tell him this was Super Serious business, but that declaration did not seem to have the intended impact.

Anyway, thanks to Drak for organizing, I had fun while I was actually playing. And sorry about that one KM dom match, we had a legit shot there early on but a couple of dumb moves on my part did not help. Stuff like BRing at bad angles and taking too many BLCs to the face. It happens, I guess.

Edited by MaximilianPower

lol, I was actually cooking WHILE I was playing. Well, between matches. One of my finest episodes of multitasking.

Unfortunately, not one of my finest episodes of GSFing. Apologies to my teammates (nyghtrunner, choque, jaret) for periodically disappearing, and thanks for putting up with me. I also had to afk for several minutes during one match because my 6yr old needed to go potty but was too scared of "the monkey in the bathroom". I don't know, I have no idea.

I tried to tell him this was Super Serious business, but that declaration did not seem to have the intended impact.

Anyway, thanks to Drak for organizing, I had fun while I was actually playing. And sorry about that one KM dom match, we had a legit shot there early on but a couple of dumb moves on my part did not help. Stuff like BRing at bad angles and taking too many BLCs to the face. It happens, I guess.

Boy aren't our wife's or significant others LUCKY to have such great MEN! LOL

I really like how these nights are filled with solid pilots with great senses of humor, eyes on the goal of winning, and everyone always has a great time. Almost all the games were solid (we ended up out of sync with the double premade imperials toward the end, facing us against some pugs) and all of them were fun.

Definitely had a good time out there. The games with double premade v double premade were definitely the best, but some of the other games (even where I was getting dusted over and over again as a bomber) were entertaining. And I was happy to see that, while the KDR took a hit, the overall FF stats for my main on Bastion remained largely unchanged. Win! :D

Hey got all the videos up on YouTube for you guys, hope you like em!

: My republic premade vs 1 Empire premade in an 8v8 Lost shipyards Deathmatch

: 2 Republic premades vs 1 Empire premade in an 8v8 Kuat Mesas Domination

: 2 Republic premades vs 2 Empire premades in an 8v8 Kuat Mesas Domination

: My Republic premade vs 1 (Maybe 2?) Empire premade in an 8v8 Lost Shipyards Deathmatch

: 1(Maybe 2?) Republic premade vs Maybe 1? Empire premade in an 8v8 Kuat Mesas Domination

: My Republic premade vs No premades in an 8v8 Denon Exosphere Domination

: 1 (Maybe 2?) Republic premades vs Maybe 1? Empire premade in an 12v12 Lost Shipyards Deathmatch

: My Republic premade vs Maybe 1? Empire premade in an 8v8 Kuat Mesas Domination

If you're looking for a playlist to watch them all I have that for you

Enjoy! :)