The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Koozie's AP PT VIDEO 3.0 - Global Compilation.

Kooziejr

Okay, so I decided to dust off my over poweredtech to make a new video for all to enjoy the christmas/new year lols with me.

It is a 5 minute video compilation sequel (thanks to Kwerty's idea last week) of "I Will Fkn Global You" The sequel to the "We Will Fkn Global You" PvP compilation I made with my guild a year ago.

Gear was basic - only 168s and about half augmented. You can hit harder than this if you gear right. I don't want to waste too many comms on him.

Enjoy!

Edited by Kooziejr

Okay, so I decided to dust off my over poweredtech to make a new video for all to enjoy the christmas/new year lols with me.

It is a 5 minute video compilation sequel (thanks to Kwerty's idea last week) of "I Will Fkn Global You" The sequel to the "We Will Fkn Global You" PvP compilation I made with my guild a year ago.

Gear was basic - only 168s and about half augmented. You can hit harder than this if you gear right. I don't want to waste too many comms on him.

Enjoy!

Enjoy what?:confused: scrubs that don`t know anything and run headless? watched till 3:08 and noticed not a single target has used a single defensive ability(minus 1 sorc that was bubbled),medpack or try to stun/mezz you. That was boring and it had nothing to teach anybody other then this is what I can do when I touch the bads but they don`t touch back or react to me touching them.

P.S. nerf shoulder cannon

Edited by iDraxter

I like how as the video went on, the kills took longer and longer to get to prove it wasn't just a case of AP being ridiculously overpowered. Nevertheless, nice vid. I especially liked the bit where you won a 3v1 while at ~30% health for most of it.

I was in 2 minds as to what to make the video about. I actually had a whole heap of 4 v 2s and 2 v 1s and stuff but because I did that before and because the fights go for over a minute each because of all the cooldown cycling. I thought it would be super boring to watch. I also thought it would be super boring to watch me literally global people in 3 of the same moves so I put some different stuff in. I was Solo Queued for the whole video too. No pocket heals, no tank, no friends. Just me :D

Oh btw Kwerty. There was one point on the civil war when I killed 4 - 5 people in a row and was on less than half health the entire time. Total classic. It goes for ages though :-( people don't like that in compilations. AP PT isn't overpowered per se. It just has crazy burst that destroys bads.

That was boring and it had nothing to teach anybody other then this is what I can do when I touch the bads.

I believe I showed people how to properly use burst on AP PT lol regardless of how bad everyone was. I was hiding in behind the drop down points on some of those maps so when people were running away it was because they literally had no idea what was going on haha classic!

Edited by Kooziejr

Dayum, so quick people are too insult others who aren't geared or skilled enough to try and counter ap's burst. I didn't see anything extraordinary here. Unfortunately the music made me shut it off halfway lmao.

All in all its good to see people enjoying their powertechs, for they have always been fun to play. If someone was going to impress me, it would have to be using pyro, not ap.

Dayum, so quick people are too insult others who aren't geared or skilled enough to try and counter ap's burst. I didn't see anything extraordinary here. Unfortunately the music made me shut it off halfway lmao.

All in all its good to see people enjoying their powertechs, for they have always been fun to play. If someone was going to impress me, it would have to be using pyro, not ap.

Its just free music for the video because youtube copyright is a *****. You just said they aren't skilled enough to counter AP burst...that's the same as calling them bad.....you're a hypocrite.

AP is a very easy spec to play....there is almost no difference between an excellent player and a decent player....DPS sniper or Sorc healer on the other hand the gap is absolutely massive. Just wanted to make a video before it gets nerfed so I had memories to look back on and while I was there I thought I would share it with the community. FYI btw....everyone used to say AP was the hardest of hard specs in 2.0 pre 2.4....if you want to be "impressed" go watch me play non FOTM in other videos. The video is a bit of fun son, have a laugh and get over yourself.

In any case, I don't care. I don't even play the spec apart from making this video.

Edited by Kooziejr

Its just free music for the video because youtube copyright is a *****. You just said they aren't skilled enough to counter AP burst...that's the same as calling them bad.....you're a hypocrite.

AP is a very easy spec to play....there is almost no difference between an excellent player and a decent player....DPS sniper or Sorc healer on the other hand the gap is absolutely massive. Just wanted to make a video before it gets nerfed so I had memories to look back on and while I was there I thought I would share it with the community. FYI btw....everyone used to say AP was the hardest of hard specs in 2.0 pre 2.4....if you want to be "impressed" go watch me play non FOTM in other videos. The video is a bit of fun son, have a laugh and get over yourself.

In any case, I don't care. I don't even play the spec apart from making this video.

Not really. You would be amazed by how little I actually care for your video as well. Hmm, think I touched a nerve here son, don't get sore.

The fact that you post a video thrashing as you say "bads" while claiming to be great at bursting down with AP, Against* players wearing pve gear, in regs, without their defensive cooldowns....

Yeah, keep shooting kid. You missed me by a long shot there lol. We all know how good ap currently is. Make a pyro vid.

Edit. I was harsh this morning. Cheers to all you pt's slamming dat burst.

Merry xmas

Edited by DethlaHadyn
Spelling

Not really. You would be amazed by how little I actually care for your video as well. Hmm, think I touched a nerve here son, don't get sore.

The fact that you post a video thrashing as you say "bads" while claiming to be great at bursting down with AP, Against* players wearing pve gear, in regs, without their defensive cooldowns....

Yeah, keep shooting kid. You missed me by a long shot there lol. We all know how good ap currently is. Make a pyro vid.

Edit. I was harsh this morning. Cheers to all you pt's slamming dat burst.

Merry xmas

Go to the PvP forums if you think I missed by a long shot. People having a decent discussion about the vid who are not jealous little QQ bears.

Edited by Kooziejr

Honestly I wasn't even thinking about how good the opponents were or not. Didn't matter to me. People in general should know how good each spec is. I didn't think he was trying to prove something. Maybe he was. I don't care. It was just fun watching the big hits. Kinda like a video back from the early days of swtor of concealment operatives two shotting people. It's just fun to watch sometimes. Edited by Saikochoro

Go to the PvP forums if you think I missed by a long shot. People having a decent discussion about the vid who are not jealous little QQ bears.

Haha Sure. I didn't think tough creampie kids who trolled regs were capable of decent discussions. My mistake.

Like I said, keep rocking them crits everyone. and have a happy new year.

Haha Sure. I didn't think tough creampie kids who trolled regs were capable of decent discussions. My mistake.

Like I said, keep rocking them crits everyone. and have a happy new year.

Because you are a SWTOR god?...remind me of your toons again so I can at least know whether to take you seriously or not.

Edited by Kooziejr

Because you are a SWTOR god?...remind me of your toons again so I can at least know whether to take you seriously or not.

What's that? My comments?

I'm just a preseason junkie who has yet to master pyro, and not get focused immediately. But, Seriously, if you're up to it, let's prop some pyro action up in the new year.

I'm not pissin around, I'd really like to see some good pyro action.

Anyone?

I've always had a preference to Pre 3.0 Tactics aka Plasmatech nowadays. But still a fun video to watch. Will be curious to see some good videos of the other specs. Waiting for the dust to settle from the 3.0 changes first beforehand.

All in all, it's always fun to watch other people get smoked. Regardless of skill/gear/lag or other excuses. PvP is harsh, burn them all!

Fun video to watch. I do not PvP, but enjoy watching a PT control the battlefield as they should, regardless of quality of his' opponents.

Now as I read through the comments, I'll had to run and grab some popcorn. It was quite fun watch DethlaHadyn and his below average trolling as he was slowly backed in a corner because no one seems to care for his failing remarks. He made have got the OP to respond back and forth, but he also proved that a fail troll is just that; a failure.

Edited by mastervalkar

Fun video to watch. I do not PvP, but enjoy watching a PT control the battlefield as they should, regardless of quality of his' opponents.

Now as I read through the comments, I'll had to run and grab some popcorn. It was quite fun watch DethlaHadyn and his below average trolling as he was slowly backed in a corner because no one seems to care for his failing remarks. He made have got the OP to respond back and forth, but he also proved that a fail troll is just that; a failure.

Ha!

You don't pvp and obviously don't know how to read either. I expressed my views at the start, which I'm entitled, then realized, before the Nerfs come in...who gives hoot!!?? I threw in an edit later in the day...but kept the comments in place.

It's all for fun, I get where he's coming from, but initially speaking..I generally get defencive when people insult inexperienced/unprepared new players in pvp... and then insult them on YouTube. Alas regs are regs...it is what it is.

You grabbed popcorn? Good now go choke on it you punk.

Lol. This deception sin casted force lightning on you. No stun, no root, no DCDs. Didn't know that can happen with lv 60.

Nice video though. SC ftw

Question: do you cast SC + magnetic blast one after another or just SC? Your burst always comes with crit buff?

Didn't lv my 57 PT because it was just too ... Faceroll lol.

Lol that rollbang video. Gold.

That's actually my fav video ever rofl

Lol. This deception sin casted force lightning on you. No stun, no root, no DCDs. Didn't know that can happen with lv 60.

Nice video though. SC ftw

Question: do you cast SC + magnetic blast one after another or just SC? Your burst always comes with crit buff?

Didn't lv my 57 PT because it was just too ... Faceroll lol.

Yes, that deception sin had NFI AND DUDE MY UI is fixed because I resubbed woot!

Funnily enough most energy blast or energy cell or whatever it is called wasn't in most of the "globals" (especially early in the video). It was actually TD, SC, and RS without the 4 stack energy blast thingo because I never even got a chance to use magnetic blast to give it the 100% crit buff. That being said, the people were singled out when I had most of my cooldowns up for offensives....also many of the times I had just grabbed an expertise buff and hence the big numbers.

In regards to the sin, yes he was clearly new or whatever so bad luck to him. Obviously not many good players get killed in 2 v 1s or globalled so not surprised none at in the video. Not sure why everyone points out that the players aren't tier 1 players. If these guys were 1650 ranked players like us on numerous toons (I don't play PT so that's not even one of mine) then they wouldn't be getting owned. Fact is they aren't and that's why they are in the video :D Pretty sure I was in a video like this when I was started and was a noob...doesn't mean these guys won't end up being half decent players.

Thanks for the comment btw. Always see you around still.

Edited by Kooziejr

Ha!

You don't pvp and obviously don't know how to read either. I expressed my views at the start, which I'm entitled, then realized, before the Nerfs come in...who gives hoot!!?? I threw in an edit later in the day...but kept the comments in place.

It's all for fun, I get where he's coming from, but initially speaking..I generally get defencive when people insult inexperienced/unprepared new players in pvp... and then insult them on YouTube. Alas regs are regs...it is what it is.

You grabbed popcorn? Good now go choke on it you punk.

Oh I read every letter of your posts, I just wanted to see your defense mechanisms myself firsthand. You preformed amazingly. Bravo my firend, bravo.

Now, before you go nuclear, or anything below that, know that I give zero !@#$s about what you think or say as I believe you do with me.

Have a great one bud, this was "fun"

Edited by mastervalkar

Oh I read every letter of your posts, I just wanted to see your defense mechanisms myself firsthand. You preformed amazingly. Bravo my firend, bravo.

Now, before you go nuclear, or anything below that, know that I give zero !@#$s about what you think or say as I believe you do with me.

Have a great one bud, this was "fun"

Hmm, I'll actually allow you to walk away from this one, while I finish my drink.

I walked away ages ago. I have a droid here currently that reports sensor readings and makes posts for me as needed. Feel free to kill it it you need to, I have a few to spare

In all seriousness the moment you stop reacting is the moment you win. I'm trying to teach you restraint, but you not taking the lessons very well. I almost never troll in forums, but this thread looked like a good teachable moment. Instead you continue to let a random guy piss you off for honestly no real reason at all. Rise above and win the day is all that is needed.

I walked away ages ago. I have a droid here currently that reports sensor readings and makes posts for me as needed. Feel free to kill it it you need to, I have a few to spare

In all seriousness the moment you stop reacting is the moment you win. I'm trying to teach you restraint, but you not taking the lessons very well. I almost never troll in forums, but this thread looked like a good teachable moment. Instead you continue to let a random guy piss you off for honestly no real reason at all. Rise above and win the day is all that is needed.

0/10. Worst retort I've ever read.