3.0 DPS Leaderboards

HumbleOlive

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aetrus won't be too pleased when he wakes up.

Saw it last night on the Top 50 ahead of Taelord's. That's insane with the low crit rate.

EDIT: And I have a newer, higher parse but it didn't break 4900 so I didn't bother to post.

Edited by Aetrus

Gave up on Pyro until I decide to gear specifically for it in parses. 4831 DPS is my best atm. Even though it won't count, I did an AP parse for funsies. Screwed up the opener and used the old reusable adrenals, so not on Captain Vinxer's level but...

Aetrus - Powertech - Advanced Prototype - 4698.8 DPS (TTK) - <Vicious>

Edited by Aetrus

Figures my sloppiest parse would be my best so far. So replacing my old one until I can parse more after tonight's raid:

Aetrus - Powertech - Pyrotech - 4970 DPS - <Vicious>

@Aravail - The 2 piece+old 4 piece should be better DPS-wise, as long as the 4 piece is 186. I know Nadina on an EU server has multiple 5k Lightning parses and uses that setup. She also runs 25% Force crit.

Edited by Aetrus

@Aravail - The 2 piece+old 4 piece should be better DPS-wise, as long as the 4 piece is 186. I know Nadina on an EU server has multiple 5k Lightning parses and uses that setup. She also runs 25% Force crit.

Yeah, that's what KTap runs as well. I kept my old armorings, but unfortunately, the old set bonus is bugged for sages (but not sorcs) and no longer works. :mad:

But congrats on passing 4500 Cort, looks like I need to use a few less TK Bursts and a few more forcequakes. I'll have to set aside some more time to parse later this week.

Edit: As for the crit, I ran a spreadsheet and -unless I made a mistake somewhere- it seems that the best way to go is still zero crit and full power augments, unintuitive as that seems. More crit means more variation, and likely some higher parses at times, but on average it seems it's better to min/max for power (though the difference is small either way).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h9Ua3cDj8PcEQjLiYWeor-vqGtXgfRAjH79izR_i6pI/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Aravail

Well the highest possible damage output you could do would be with full power, a decent surge rating, and getting super lucky on all the crits. The statistical likelihood of that happening is super low though, (as in you would probably need to parse for days to get that lucky) so power is going to be more consistent for parses. Crit on the other hand is going to be more variable, but the likelihood of getting a high parse goes up. On the other hand crit could totally screw you over if you get no crits and then your parse will be terrible. So it just depends. If you have loads of time then go full power and parse parse parse, hoping for that super lucky crit rate parse. If not then some crit should help you to get higher parses more often.

Yo Taelord...

Aetrus - Powertech - Pyrotech - 5035.2 DPS - <Vicious>

This was done with the same gear as my other parses, full 192s, two 198 relics, two 198 implants. Switched my gear around specifically for the spec though.

And Aravail, don't worry. Cortell had the third highest Sorc parse in the world before 2.8 hit and Madness got buffed. Waffle came out of nowhere. O.o

Edited by Aetrus

Yo Taelord...

Aetrus - Powertech - Pyrotech - 5035.2 DPS - <Vicious>

This was done with the same gear as my other parses, full 192s, two 198 relics, two 198 implants. Switched my gear around specifically for the spec though.

And Aravail, don't worry. Cortell had the third highest Sorc parse in the world before 2.8 hit and Madness got buffed. Waffle came out of nowhere. O.o

I also haven't been parsing hard core for the last few days :p (or ever since 3.0 came out) Congratz though!! Great parse there.

I also haven't been parsing hard core for the last few days :p (or ever since 3.0 came out) Congratz though!! Great parse there.

Haha. 48 adrenals used over the past 2 days. So, 24 parses? Not including ones I screwed up, overheated, and /stucked after 1 adrenal. And Rivik, bad. No anal for you tonight.

Edited by Aetrus

I had a quick question to all you pro parsers and couple of updated parses.

First of all, as I've only started doing operations around 2.4, I am not familiar with TORParse-Parsec and newly released Star Parse. Forgive my ignorance about the matter.

Now, to my question, here is the link (TTK 5102 or 5076?) If you look at the TORParse top 50 (search Lakkir) or the screen shot, both of which point out to the same fact that the dummy died at 03:16 (which is 196 seconds, stupid plasma probe keeps going after the dummy dies). On the tor parse link though, it shows that combat ended in 197 seconds.

Now, seeing both the time at top 50 and star parse itself, do you divide 1 mil by 196 or 197? Does torparse simply round the number?

Or have I understood this entire TTK calculation thing wrong?

Edited by onurduman

I had a quick question to all you pro parsers and couple of updated parses.

First of all, as I've only started doing operations around 2.4, I am not familiar with TORParse-Parsec and newly released Star Parse. Forgive my ignorance about the matter.

Now, to my question, here is the link (TTK 5102 or 5076?) If you look at the TORParse top 50 (search Lakkir) or the screen shot, both of which point out to the same fact that the dummy died at 03:16 (which is 196 seconds, stupid plasma probe keeps going after the dummy dies). On the tor parse link though, it shows that combat ended in 197 seconds.

Now, seeing both the time at top 50 and star parse itself, do you divide 1 mil by 196 or 197? Does torparse simply round the number?

Or have I understood this entire TTK calculation thing wrong?

I believe you will divide 1 mill by 196. Don't quote me though. Also, I'd highly recommend all of Wrath getting Star Parse as it is a huge help for fights.

I believe you will divide 1 mill by 196. Don't quote me though. Also, I'd highly recommend all of Wrath getting Star Parse as it is a huge help for fights.

Some of our members can't seem to be able to run it, although if you ask me they are just being lazy and not bothering to look into it.

Star Parse > Parsec

Most of Wrath was using StarParse, until one or two of our members couldn't get it working on their systems and we reverted back to parsec(sadly). Has anyone else had issues with StarParse? I believe the claim was that it won't work with 32bit. Edited by Karlbadmanners