Best Pub 4s team/guild

Valzanik

Yea i enjoy playing with my friends too, you can do that you know, in teams. guess you wouldnt know that though as your guild is so scared to touch ranked against us, only good players you even have is bator, he carrys your guild honestly, buy more better players for your guild please, so much lack in competition. yea you may have not ever heard of me before is because one im knew to the server, two ive never heard or even seen u before and ur GM of wox, only times i have is when snips is on, get that edick girl :) kisses <3

Lol scared? No. I don't like ranked. I don't like the premise of death match. I like objectives. Sue me.

I've actually been in and out of the hospital the last few weeks, I would say thanks for noticing my absence but since your new, I guess not.

Lol edick eh? Can you teach me how that works? I fail to see the pleasure in that but i'm sure with your experience and knowledge I can learn the ways of "the sex" on the internets.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in general. No "chick fight" happening.

I simply explained that we prefer to play with friends. Unlike some tryhard people who are all about the win. The game is so important to some people. Its their lives. They should probably find another hobby, and enjoy the game they pay for instead of raging because of a loss, or because theyre not the bestest ever.

We've been friends for a really long time Spliff. You know me better than probably anyone on these forums. You know this had been my philosophy from the beginning.

Im not going all hippy "everyone should be friends", but at least have some respect for the randoms who are paying to enjoy the game. Some people aren't as good as others, deal with it. At least they're trying, no?

Yeah OK..well you should probably tell your F*cking guildies to have some respect for others as well. They take their warzones way to seriously, and rage/focus on someone just because of a certain guild tag then **** talk them afterwards. I'm pretty sure my guild doesn't give two ***** about the win in regs.. You don't see our guild talking **** to your guild at the end of a team ranked match.... You know, those few times you guys actually had the sack to actually queue up. It's your guild that is dishing out the Sh*t, handle it. I have enough drama from C*nts in real life..This crap shouldn't be happening in a game.

Yeah OK..well you should probably tell your F*cking guildies to have some respect for others as well. They take their warzones way to seriously, and rage/focus on someone just because of a certain guild tag then **** talk them afterwards. I'm pretty sure my guild doesn't give two ***** about the win in regs.. You don't see our guild talking **** to your guild at the end of a team ranked match.... You know, those few times you guys actually had the sack to actually queue up. It's your guild that is dishing out the Sh*t, handle it. I have enough drama from C*nts in real life..This crap shouldn't be happening in a game.

Gladias, you're the number one, worst person for that. You talk more **** than anyone I've ever known.

I'm not trying to start **** here, I still want you as a friend, but I fully believe its because they're retaliating from all the **** you've talked to them.

I fully believe the *this crap shouldn't be happening in a game", but you told me yourself that you give it out more than anyone. People tend to fight back to that.

ROFL Tauntauns doesn't talk ****? ok bud... listen if your gonna post don't post dumb made up sh*t , not 1 day goes by without someone from tauntauns, jumping in wox mumble to belittle or call out one of us, I personally don't have a problem with many ppl from tautauns, however I DO have a problem with the constant WoX dissing. Tauntauns are known for 2 things, being excellent pvp'ers and Massive trolls/ drama starters , known on both factions for this, so I respect you standing up for your guildies but please.... don't say stupid ****

Edited by Jrbabar

Lol Trixy ...gimme a break, she gets rekt just as much as any other regstar Madness Sin... you wanna say otherwise go nuts, but it's bs. Just cause someone does high damage in a tauntaun premade with Solow healing and Gladias tanking doesn't mean their top ****. Point of this is simple, shouldn't throw stones in a glass house... :) Trixy your playing out of your league.. pump up your epeen more lawls

Bator

A few holes in your argument here Bator.

1. Solow never does regs. To see him in there is like spotting a Sasquatch. I think it'd be easier to see a Sasquatch than Solow in regs.

2. You seem to be forgetting that you started that **** talking to her in regs, emoting to her and tunneling her. Than proceeded to get the dick in ranked and had the same treatment given to you. I love the salty hypocrisy here.

3. You seem to be throwing stones from your own glass house. I'd be careful how decide to continue to proceed my friend.

4. "It's not hard to do dps when you have subzero guarding you and cathulan healing you in yolo/regs. Much sync. Such wow.

Just a few things I've noticed.

Lol edick eh? Can you teach me how that works? I fail to see the pleasure in that but i'm sure with your experience and knowledge I can learn the ways of "the sex" on the internets.

That was a low blow right there, and hypocritical. I would be careful with that Cambria, you seem to have a larger understanding of that than any of us. As bator would say: "Don't throw stones from a glass house."

3 years is a long time, you know?

ROFL Tauntauns doesn't talk ****? ok bud... listen if your gonna post don't post dumb made up sh*t , not 1 day goes by without someone from tauntauns, jumping in wox mumble to belittle or call out one of us, I personally don't have a problem with many ppl from tautauns, however I DO have a problem with the constant WoX dissing. Tauntauns are known for 2 things, being excellent pvp'ers and Massive trolls/ drama starters , known on both factions for this, so I respect you standing up for your guildies but please.... don't say stupid ****

Did we talk **** after those team ranked matches? No, we had two teams and we didn't say a word,or **** talk **** to any of you. I've been on the receiving end of your guild **** talking after a wz when I never said a word to them. I was on a random alt no one knew about...so come on. I'm sure it's going both ways bud..It's still stupid either way.

Edited by Yamahara

A few holes in your argument here Bator.

1. Solow never does regs. To see him in there is like spotting a Sasquatch. I think it'd be easier to see a Sasquatch than Solow in regs.

2. You seem to be forgetting that you started that **** talking to her in regs, emoting to her and tunneling her. Than proceeded to get the dick in ranked and had the same treatment given to you. I love the salty hypocrisy here.

3. You seem to be throwing stones from your own glass house. I'd be careful how decide to continue to proceed my friend.

4. "It's not hard to do dps when you have subzero guarding you and cathulan healing you in yolo/regs. Much sync. Such wow.

Just a few things I've noticed.

Well ,now that you wanted to pipe up as tauntaun defender Spliff,

1. She started /lol and /say she is gonna single out all wox members in a quesh huttball that I was not in, but in mumble with fellow guildies so then YES I did, cause If she wants to try and be a ****** and kill wox lets do it

2. not talking about regs, stick with the subject please if your gonna intercede, even tho this really has nothing to do with you...

3. im new to ranked myself and in no point have I said I am the BEST at anything I play or any situation, only that trixy is not good enough to be calling ppl out,

4. Again, never once touted my own dps, am only referring to others when they think they need to comment on WoX players and belittle our guild

but thanks for joining this conversation being that it has nothing to do with you, from what Trixy has replied, im pretty sure she is a big girl and can reply herself, thanks!! :)

Gladias, you're the number one, worst person for that. You talk more **** than anyone I've ever known.

I'm not trying to start **** here, I still want you as a friend, but I fully believe its because they're retaliating from all the **** you've talked to them.

I fully believe the *this crap shouldn't be happening in a game", but you told me yourself that you give it out more than anyone. People tend to fight back to that.

I'm Satene, but ok? lol

I didn't even post that, do you know how to read?

Also **** yeah I dish it out, but only to those idiotic enough to instigate it first. Those such as Tangtop and Bo in your guild, don't come here trying to white knight me. You showed your 'friendship' values long ago

Well ,now that you wanted to pipe up as tauntaun defender Spliff,

1. She started /lol and /say she is gonna single out all wox members in a quesh huttball that I was not in, but in mumble with fellow guildies so then YES I did, cause If she wants to try and be a ****** and kill wox lets do it

2. not talking about regs, stick with the subject please if your gonna intercede, even tho this really has nothing to do with you...

3. im new to ranked myself and in no point have I said I am the BEST at anything I play or any situation, only that trixy is not good enough to be calling ppl out,

4. Again, never once touted my own dps, am only referring to others when they think they need to comment on WoX players and belittle our guild

but thanks for joining this conversation being that it has nothing to do with you, from what Trixy has replied, im pretty sure she is a big girl and can reply herself, thanks!! :)

excuse me, i never once ever talked **** or said i was going to single wox out ever till u guys started **** with me first, i respect guilds no matter what good or bad, do i go out my way to **** talk any other guilds? nah i dont hardly ever **** talk unless you really did terrible i will call you out to go back to regs to practice more, i normally keep to myself and my guild i never hardly talk to many others outside of guild period, i never even knew who u guys were nor that u guys and tauntauns had a fight going on or whatever i still dont know much of your guys' history nor do i give a **** less. no one ever really said anything about you guys around me at first, one day, one game out of no where you quin snips and a few others completely tunneled me and u /laugh spammed me, i was in mumble that day as i was queueing solo while others in the guild where doing their own thing and i was asking who the **** u were and why im getting so tunneled by this wox guild out of no where, then they said oh yea they dont really like us ect ect. so watch *** you say to me cuz i do not instigate **** ever nor go out of my way to **** talk, ya i may **** talk about bads to my guild/friends, who the **** doesnt seriously, but not once did i ever **** talk you guys period till u guys tunneled me, so ya i started **** talking when u guys made me die 13 times when i didnt even know u guys and beat all but snips numbers with no other friend/guildie with me. so ya after that when u disrespect someone like that out of no where yea most are going to fight back, not once did i say i was "good" but when i solo que all the time in regs and most of the time kill all of wox's numbers consistently other than urs and snips with u guys making me take 1mil+ dmg every game ya ill call out on u when u have no room to talk at all i didnt start this fight, you did, your guild did so think about what the **** you say before defending a **** argument, i wont lie i said that i was going to single out wox all day period, that was AFTER you guys trolled me in regs with your premade. so you sit here and defend your guild, when u guys started the attack on me first. im completely new only knew 2 people period from this server that i knew back on a different server from tauntauns, why the **** would i **** talk a guild i dont even more importantly why would i **** talk a guild thats always making premades in regs when im normally by myself? what dumb **** would do that **** without reason? seriously im not a *********** ***** id admit if i started it but i just joined tauntauns i didnt know how they were like all i cared about was they are great they do ranked and some of my friends are in it. so please pay attention

Look, sounds like maybe there was some miscommunication somewhere down the line. Let me say that I am sorry for my part in fueling this silly fued between us. You ARE a good sin, there is no doubt about it. So if your cool with it , im down for letting all this craziness go and move on. I have a lot of fun playing against Tauntauns as I consider them to be the top tier pvpers on the server and I can always learn a lot from them.

So as discussed and agreed on mutually by both our gm's and in the best interest of myself and WoX, I apologise for the /say comments and the "purple cogging" of ya hehe, wont happen again!! :) Hope we can put this behind us and just have fun!!

Bator

Well this blew up bigger than I thought it would...

But since when does Tauntauns try hard In regs? :confused: They're the biggest number padders I've ever seen, and I love that because then I get to pad numbers too :jawa_evil:

I guess we can all just agree that Gladibae sucks, Spliffball is life and Swtor is tres important yo.

Wow I need to get back to my PC :/

Oh and Spliffy change your avatar, it disturbs me.

Edited by Selenial

Look, sounds like maybe there was some miscommunication somewhere down the line. Let me say that I am sorry for my part in fueling this silly fued between us. You ARE a good sin, there is no doubt about it. So if your cool with it , im down for letting all this craziness go and move on. I have a lot of fun playing against Tauntauns as I consider them to be the top tier pvpers on the server and I can always learn a lot from them.

So as discussed and agreed on mutually by both our gm's and in the best interest of myself and WoX, I apologise for the /say comments and the "purple cogging" of ya hehe, wont happen again!! :) Hope we can put this behind us and just have fun!!

Bator

I never even wanted the **** to start with so yea i can get passed it, but if mouths run again im not going to hide, i dont take that **** when i did nothing to deserve it. so yea whats done is done if ur guild can stop tunneling me then ya im over it.

But since when does Tauntauns try hard In regs? :confused: They're the biggest number padders I've ever seen, and I love that because then I get to pad numbers too :jawa_evil:

I guess we can all just agree that Gladibae sucks, Spliffball is life and Swtor is tres important yo.

NEVER!

I like this colicoid, it's cute :jawa_angel:

10/10 would read again

Thanks for breaking it up Seeliara :[:(:(:(:(

OMG Don't blame me yo, it was fizzling way before I arrived :p

Edit: Also I forgot to tell you, I'm away til new year. Ya miss meh?

Edited by Selenial

Now thats what I call an emotional trip.

Bunch of pro-gamers go thermo-nuclear over ranked, and epeen.

hell the season hasnt even started.

Edit: You guys are awseome at conveying emotion. I could feel the hatred in some of those posts.

Edited by Haystak

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/010/334/U-WOT-M8.jpg