Best Pub 4s team/guild

Valzanik

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are some of the best pub pvp guilds/best 4's team. Thinking of taking my sag here cause bastion is dead

Level me a guardian and we can play pub side :D, only reason Lukewarm doesn't do any pub man is cause we have no tanks on that side

So far i only see Ghost Infantry and HVN in wz from pub side. GI players are mostly there the night and they are still pretty good. My goal is to fck em up when i meet them on late lignt wzs :D HVND sounds great to,there is alot of people online doing pvp. Edited by Vandergotten

That's not a shared sentiment in ranked

Speak for yourself, Bator terrifies me.

Oh and if you mean team, come on bae, cut them some slack. Y'all been Q'ing for months, they're sorting their teams and aren't quite as... Forcefully selective as Tauntauns, WOX are hardly bad.

Oh and if you mean team, come on bae, cut them some slack. Y'all been Q'ing for months, they're sorting their teams and aren't quite as... Forcefully selective as Tauntauns, WOX are hardly bad.

To interject here with glads comment, I do respect them for attempting to form teams and queue. It's nice to see people wanting to experience and learn how to do ranked 4's. However, when given certain tips and helpful advice to better their advances against higher end ranked players they don't listen and just continue to get frustrated and not queue.

They aren't bad, but they could be a hell of a lot better if they stuck it out in the queues and didn't quit after 2-3 games and get passive aggressive. Or heightened their expectations with players they bring into ranked.

As they would say though: "Thank you for the games."

Edited by Spliffy-TreesOG

inb4 Tangtop globalled

inb4 Bo globalled

inb4 Tangtop claiming to be better heals than solo

inb4 shaking the salt

inb4 Tangtop xbox controllers are BIS

Bator is good yes, I'll give you that:rak_03:

Edited by TheZuzu
forgot to add something

i just started doing ranked solo/teams for the first time like a week 2 weeks ago and better than them lol, they only have like 2 decent players in that guild, still nothing but regstars. love the tunnels in regs while i solo qeue, so salty :)

i just started doing ranked solo/teams for the first time like a week 2 weeks ago and better than them lol, they only have like 2 decent players in that guild, still nothing but regstars. love the tunnels in regs while i solo qeue, so salty :)

Thanks for the criticism. More than half our guild does regs because we don't want to do ranked. We like to play with friends, win or lose. I have no idea who you are. Don't feel so special.

Oh, and from what I hear, you're not so hot yourself. ;)

Kisses <3

Thanks for the criticism. More than half our guild does regs because we don't want to do ranked. We like to play with friends, win or lose. I have no idea who you are. Don't feel so special.

Kisses <3

Are you hearing that from the tank/heals/2 dps premades that run around, or in general? Cause Trixy could out dps any "friends" that run tryhard premades in Wrath Of Xonquest.

Also the claws are out fellas. Get the baby pool and mud, we got a chick fight!

Are you hearing that from the tank/heals/2 dps premades that run around, or in general? Cause Trixy could out dps any "friends" that run tryhard premades in Wrath Of Xonquest.

Also the claws are out fellas. Get the baby pool and mud, we got a chick fight!

Just in general. No "chick fight" happening.

I simply explained that we prefer to play with friends. Unlike some tryhard people who are all about the win. The game is so important to some people. Its their lives. They should probably find another hobby, and enjoy the game they pay for instead of raging because of a loss, or because theyre not the bestest ever.

We've been friends for a really long time Spliff. You know me better than probably anyone on these forums. You know this had been my philosophy from the beginning.

Im not going all hippy "everyone should be friends", but at least have some respect for the randoms who are paying to enjoy the game. Some people aren't as good as others, deal with it. At least they're trying, no?

Kisses <3

Yea i enjoy playing with my friends too, you can do that you know, in teams. guess you wouldnt know that though as your guild is so scared to touch ranked against us, only good players you even have is bator, he carrys your guild honestly, buy more better players for your guild please, so much lack in competition. yea you may have not ever heard of me before is because one im knew to the server, two ive never heard or even seen u before and ur GM of wox, only times i have is when snips is on, get that edick girl :) kisses <3

Lol Trixy ...gimme a break, she gets rekt just as much as any other regstar Madness Sin... you wanna say otherwise go nuts, but it's bs. Just cause someone does high damage in a tauntaun premade with Solow healing and Gladias tanking doesn't mean their top ****. Point of this is simple, shouldn't throw stones in a glass house... :) Trixy your playing out of your league.. pump up your epeen more lawls

Bator

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.