Doing Assault on Tython Solo FP... Again?

SkyCakeLight

Heya!

I was wondering, if it possible to do this FP again with the droid and bolster?

I did it once. Woo! But, since I'll be leaving soonish, I decided instead of advancing the story and having to leave it, I'd just wait until I got back. In the meantime, figured I might as well do AoT again with the droid since it was actually really fun! So, I abandoned everything that had to do with SoR expansion in my codex. When I got back to the point of doing the FP, I noticed I didn't have the droid icon. I load into AoT, and I don't have the droid or the bolster. I'm not saying this is a bug or complaining. I'm just wondering if it's not possible to do the run with the droid more than once.

If I can't, I can just ask someone to carry my through it. So, no big deal.

The God Droid (may He ever be praised) is a one run and done option.

After each run with his holiness, you do have to run it as a standard flashpoint.

Aw! Haha. It was much more fun with the droid!

Guess I'll look for a group when I get back, then. Thank you!

EDIT: Is it possible to run it with someone that has the droid, still?

Edited by SkyCakeLight

The correct is Jesus Droid. :p

Droid is a tank, healer and DPS. The one and ONLY time we can use "holy trinity" and be correct.../sarcasm

calling it a god droid is fine...Jesus Droid and God Droid people may have problems with.

It is possible to run it along with someone else who is also on the solo mission and thus have 2 (!!!) God Droids doing their thing at the same time.

However it appears that someone who has already run the flashpoint (solo or otherwise) is unable to join a run with a character who is engaging it in solo mode.

Haven't tested out any other combinations, but not too many more exist beyond those.

EDIT: Is it possible to run it with someone that has the droid, still?

Sure. If that person invites you, but why spoil the fun for that player by grouping? You could then just as well join a normal group.

Caveat: if you go into a SOLO mode with a group, only the one that created the group will be able to advance.