So what are people parsing at 60?

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lightning - 4975

Best so far and the crits are pretty bad... maybe I need to make the RNG rating on guide higher :p

Note: This was during some Alacrity testing, had 6x Alac augments.

Edited by KTap

Very impressive. When I parse on 1mil can't even get over 45 apm cause of delays :(

I feel your pain, it's been pretty bad for me since Dec 2.

I just got a lucky window of *mostly* (still haven't had an entire parse without some) delay free parsing so I decided to test some different setups and happened to get some nice RNG on all the procs.

Shame the crit wasn't good, but it highlights what the spec is capable of with good RNG (until they nerf the old 4 piece anyways).

Edited by KTap

I feel your pain, it's been pretty bad for me since Dec 2.

I just got a lucky window of *mostly* (still haven't had an entire parse without some) delay free parsing so I decided to test some different setups and happened to get some nice RNG on all the procs.

Shame the crit wasn't good, but it highlights what the spec is capable of with good RNG (until they nerf the old 4 piece anyways).

Indeed, I kinda gave up parsing, but now I feel like need to go over 5k. What pisses me off is sometimes Ithat I get double cooldown time because of delay thats so fked up.

Edited by SpikeSaber

Indeed, I kinda gave up parsing, but now I feel like need to go over 5k. What pisses me off is sometimes Ithat I get double cooldown time because of delay thats so fked up.

Yeah, it's absolutely horrible at times on my ship :( I usually just give up for a while when it's to that point. Seems to fluctuate between 'ehh this is ok for parsing' and 'wow I just hit this keybind 5x before it recognized it'.

5k is certainly possible, even with the delay, but it would take some nice RNG and/or crits (being bis would help as well). Hopefully they fix the delay sooner rather than later so more people want to parse!

Edited by KTap

Yeah, it's absolutely horrible at times on my ship :( I usually just give up for a while when it's to that point. Seems to fluctuate between 'ehh this is ok for parsing' and 'wow I just hit this keybind 5x before it recognized it'.

5k is certainly possible, even with the delay, but it would take some nice RNG and/or crits (being bis would help as well). Hopefully they fix the delay sooner rather than later so more people want to parse!

And what is your average numbers on 1mil?

Maybe ~4.75-4.8k when the delay isn't completely terrible? Something like that. Hard to give a specific number with gear changing every week :o

Thats quite awesome, im gettin average 4,5 and highest was 4,7 , but on 500k is like average 4,6 and highest 4,9. 1960 bonus damage.

Yeah that's quite a bit of difference right there!

I've been nerding it out on my 3 Sorcs to gear my main so I'm probably more geared than most people (except the exploiters).

I got 192/198 implants, 192 earpiece, full 186 4 set bonus 192 belt/bracers 2 set bonus, 198 revanite relics 192 mainhand 198 offhand. 2x 38 enhacements with 81 power. Quite geared aswell, but still didint reach 2k bonus damage :)

Update for Gunslinger Sabotage: 5038

Don't know why Starparse won't show 1 Mio Damage done, though killing blow is in the log:

01:01:43.643 Enter Combat

01:05:02.127 Kill Dummy

That's 3:18.484 TTK which also equals 5038 DPS.

Sabotage = Engineering?

Is it even good spec to raid with for example?

That is why you do not modify the dummy with HP options, but parse on a timer and then press /stuck or something in the end.

What do you think we did before we had that option? lol

That's dumb for most classes since they won't get execute or execute damage buffs.

Sabotage = Engineering?

Our Slinger does most fights in HM as Sabotage due to its instant casts and single target dps.

As an example is pulling numbers like 4.2 Sparky & 4.1 Bulo of which is pretty reasonable for those fights.

Sabotage = Engineering?

Yep, Republic Saboteur = Imperial Engineering

Absolutely, I go every fight with it except Torque HM where you don't want remaining AoE splash damage. It's very strong on single targets even without the roll: I pull higher numbers on Bulo with it than Dirty Fighting/Virulence -> It's stronger than Dirty Fighting/Virulence even on moving single targets, if you time your plasma grenade right. This is especially with the 6pc set bonus, which is basically a nerf to Dirty Fighting.

Imo it's the best raiding spec for Slingers, though it's quite challenging in comparison to the two other specs...

Lightning - 5013

Getting closer to bis so experimenting more. This one is using 5 Accuracy pieces / 3 Accuracy augments :csw_jabbapet:

Now that 5k is done I'll probably move to the 1.5 mill dummy for more consistent testing... the RNG is real.

Also... why is Xalek on my Parsec :eek:

Edited by KTap

Out of curiosity, what kind of gear do you have on that pt tank? And did you use attack adrenals and maybe even dps relics?

Did a guardian tank parse of 1.666 yesterday and she is in almost complete 192's with one or two 198 enhancements from random drops, thats why I'm asking :)

Focus generation without visionary is absolutely crap and i delayed guardian slash a few times because of this, so I guess a solid 1.7 should be doable:)

Edited by Torvai