I pre ordered and paid for this??

Henu

SRSLY.. i jump on my Mando and have to pay for ALL my trooper training again?

Reven buggy as can be.

We take down world boss and get no credit for weekly.

laggy planets, ability delay.

flash points cant be finished (boss resets)

Im sure there are more bugs but this is what i ran into in just the past 2 hours.

This should of been taken care of in Beta? BW this is crap.. im sure people will bag me out or what ever but how im i meant to enjoy my gaming time when all im finding is bugs that should NOT of gotten past Beta testing

Reven buggy as can be.

Im sure there are more bugs but this is what i ran into in just the past 2 hours.

This should of been taken care of in Beta? BW this is crap.. im sure people will bag me out or what ever but how im i meant to enjoy my gaming time when all im finding is bugs that should NOT of gotten past Beta testing

You didn't pay for any of that actually (well, except for revAn).

It's all part of patch 3.0 and you'd get that regardless if you paid for the expansion or not.

Heck, you'd get that regardless if you paid subscription.

So no, you didn't "pay for this".

(and bugs happen every time something major like this is implemented in an MMO.)

You didn't pay for any of that actually (well, except for revAn).

It's all part of patch 3.0 and you'd get that regardless if you paid for the expansion or not.

Heck, you'd get that regardless if you paid subscription.

So no, you didn't "pay for this".

(and bugs happen every time something major like this is implemented in an MMO.)

Really? Then what was he charged for when he pre-ordered?

He was charged for Shadow of Revan.

Patch 3.0 is completely free.

Yeah and the only thing he complained about that was part of the 3.0 patch was the retain cost of the skills, everything else was the expansion. So yeah he paid for it.

Edited by Thegrandsponge

Reven buggy as can be.

This is normal for most mmo expansion/releases. Every mmo every expansion has these same posts. When you've been playing mmo's for awhile it's really tiring. It makes it very clear that you haven't been around for a launch.

Reven buggy as can be.

Couple notes:

It's REVAN.,,

You didn't pay for "ALL" your trooper training again. Lying doesn't help you out.

Ability delay? People have been crying about that since day 1.

All and all its a pretty bad OP. But hey nice try.

You didn't pay for "ALL" your trooper training again. Lying doesn't help you out.

I'll bet he paid for things that he's already trained though, it also seems to be a bit different depending on which class you're playing.

But hey, it's a moot point if you had loads of free training during 12x exp. :D

I'll bet he paid for things that he's already trained though, it also seems to be a bit different depending on which class you're playing.

But hey, it's a moot point if you had loads of free training during 12x exp. :D

Yeah I'm sure he did pay for some...but to flat out lie and say "ALL" shows there is an agenda behind the OP.

Reven buggy as can be.

If you are playing a Trooper and you're not happy with this patch, you need to figure out what you're doing wrong...because I have absolutely LOVED the changes to our class...LOVED EM!!!! They're seriously amazing imo.

Shut up and cancel then. I happen to like both planets, I like the class changes, and complaining about rebuying a FEW abilities is beyond childish. Some of the stuff you bought is the new class specific changes they made. The game will be fine by the time the full launch goes live, either deal or cancel, but for the love of everything stop QQing.

Shut up and cancel then. I happen to like both planets, I like the class changes, and complaining about rebuying a FEW abilities is beyond childish. Some of the stuff you bought is the new class specific changes they made. The game will be fine by the time the full launch goes live, either deal or cancel, but for the love of everything stop QQing.

Be careful with comments like this..there are a few special snowflake that can't handle a differnt view from theirs. They will reply with blah blah I don't like facts I'm ignoring you. But I guess when thy are being childish about QQing over a few abilities I'm not surprised they are too childish to understand the actual facts and attempt to shield them from their precios eyes. The facts that destroy their agenda that is.

Yeah, this comment doesn't help anyone...I like both planets too, but I do think the skills I needed to re-buy were ridiculously extensive. The thing I have issue with is that I had already paid for skills originally - they should have been refunded if they were going to charge me for what they replaced them with. I'm not at all a fan of BS credit sinks and treating players credits as insignificant.

Yeah, this comment doesn't help anyone...I like both planets too, but I do think the skills I needed to re-buy were ridiculously extensive. The thing I have issue with is that I had already paid for skills originally - they should have been refunded if they were going to charge me for what they replaced them with. I'm not at all a fan of BS credit sinks and treating players credits as insignificant.

The problem is though those QQing are complaining about ALL of the abilities they have to pay for. Sure there are some that you already paid for but after the initial purchase the rest are upgrades. Since day 1 we have paid for upgrades why are people (a very small percentage of players ) this upset over something they've been doing since they started playing?

one of the negatives of the new class changes, a necessary evil. think about all the money you saved not paying for abilities to get your new toons to 55, it evens out in your favor. And if you cant afford 150k credits, then you should have did dailies a little more.

Reven buggy as can be.

I agree with you 100%

Pre-order Early Access should really be called open beta. This is just a small reason on the list of why this games population is so low.

They thank their loyal customers who buy content before its released by using us to test for bugs.

You forgot the 5 minute respawn timers on enemies necessary to complete story quests. (With 3 instances of 60 people):) And the bonus bosses in HM flashpoints not dropping loot.

The problem is though those QQing are complaining about ALL of the abilities they have to pay for. Sure there are some that you already paid for but after the initial purchase the rest are upgrades. Since day 1 we have paid for upgrades why are people (a very small percentage of players ) this upset over something they've been doing since they started playing?

True - I think a lot of that comes from the initial hit you take right now just logging in. I was 55 and had all 55 skills purchased on Monday...Tuesday I logged in and was required to re-buy a crap ton of "55" skills...no refunds, just expenses.

Everything up to my current level, should have been free imo, new skill or old. I didn't make any changes and I agree with those who don't like this...I think it's unfair of Bioware to charge me for changes they made. Everything 56+ is on me...I'm just talking all the sub 55 stuff.

The smart thing for BW to do would have been to let everyone train skills at no cost. There would have been happy customers then. The fact that they didn't think about the repercussions of what they were doing is definitely BW. They need to better think things through before they change things, drop the costs and refund those who have already paid for for 2 weeks. After that people have to pay. That way, most will be happy.

Early access on release had bugs and lag, and RotHC release had bugs and lag. Did you really expect anything different.....really?

major difference between the two: when RotHC had bugs we got a quick hot fix for some issues. We're four days into the early access and no hot fix.