• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Character Name - Nar'tris

Guild - House Kil'ndar

Category - Overall protection

Number - 1,435,672

Warzone Code - AH

Screenshot - It's a Sin

So wait a minute, that whole pub team does totally crap damage, and yet that commando gets 2 mil damage? Damn I wish people would afk like that when I'm on my merc.

It's cause he the only smart one not attacking the guarded healer and staying as far away from the tank throwing mass taunts. I probably should have single target taunted him more but.. meh. I was more concerned with keeping those pesky ninjas from stealing orbs.

It's cause he the only smart one not attacking the guarded healer and staying as far away from the tank throwing mass taunts. I probably should have single target taunted him more but.. meh. I was more concerned with keeping those pesky ninjas from stealing orbs.

Everytime I get on my merc, the juggernaut derp train all sit on me the moment I come into view.

Hey guys, I'm playing SWTOR through bootcamp on my mac and for the life of me I can't figure out how to screen shot because the keyboard layout is different,, so I just took a picture with my phone. Hopefully you can accept it :)

Character Name- Dubzz

Guild - Mama Said Knock You Out

Category - Damage per Second

Number - 3151.47

Warzone Code - AH

Screenshot - http://i60.tinypic.com/2nqgkcp.jpg