Nerf Sorc/Sage

NightWalker--

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think your changes are good??? Really you thing that??? So you are stupid... You want to delete hybryd in game but you don't . In the past people are crying and the want nerf sent/mara smash tree well you do it, now you nerf combat the most difficuly tree to play and create op sorcs/sages, band of retarded people work here.

*has no idea what you are waffling about*

If I were to take a guess and translate the OP, he's a carnage marauder trying unsuccessfully to kill a heal sorc who's taken bubble stun and/or electric bindings. That's my first guess.

Yeah, it seems that is what he complaining about. Either that or he is trolling.

Uncleansable stacking dots spreading like crazy with the ability to utility skill stun bubbles is amazingly stupid. Who wouldn't play that class?

Some of us played them as our mains since before day 1. It may well be that I can shelf my sawbones and actually heal on my main again with this patch.

Roll a few more classes and you wont care as much what is best month in, month out.

Oh ****. They buffed madness and gave it all lightnings defences plus spreading dots. Marvelous!!!

Yes and no. There are still sacrifices to be made. You can only take 2 in the top utilities and 3 in the middle one.. If they take both bubble stun and bindings then you can only have one out of the other talents such as: DR on cloud mind, DR on dots, force speed removing movement impairing effects and immune to stuns for the duration, extra absorb on the bubble.

Oh wait, I think I may have ****ed that up, you can only take 2 in the middle unless you want to sacrifice a top utility. 3-2-2

I want ALL of those hehe, so yeah.

Edited by Ridickilis

Right. If you take bubble stun and bindings you will lose root/snare immunity on force speed or will lose a top tier utility.

Root/snare immunity on force speed or bubble stun? Is that even a question. The bubble stun is clearly a far more advantageous ability its a stun, it affects more than 1 player and a team of sorcs bubbling themselves become nothing but a stunfest like it was when bubblestun was a group effect. Let one of the other Sorcs pull you if you need to regain range.

The stun also has a very small footprint against resolve. Its a no brainer to me unless its some dueling situation.

Root/snare immunity on force speed or bubble stun? Is that even a question. The bubble stun is clearly a far more advantageous ability its a stun, it affects more than 1 player and a team of sorcs bubbling themselves become nothing but a stunfest like it was when bubblestun was a group effect. Let one of the other Sorcs pull you if you need to regain range.

The stun also has a very small footprint against resolve. Its a no brainer to me unless its some dueling situation.

That utility + mad sorc (AoE dot spreading) skills is a very bad combination. Yeah full resolve FTW! :rolleyes:

But it's just me, an average scrub... :D

Some of us played them as our mains since before day 1. It may well be that I can shelf my sawbones and actually heal on my main again with this patch.

Roll a few more classes and you wont care as much what is best month in, month out.

Same... And the more classes you have, the better understanding on how to counter those classes

You think your changes are good??? Really you thing that??? So you are stupid... You want to delete hybryd in game but you don't . In the past people are crying and the want nerf sent/mara smash tree well you do it, now you nerf combat the most difficuly tree to play and create op sorcs/sages, band of retarded people work here.

Is that his way of telling us he still has to use the little boys potty and he didn't make it in time and he made boom boom in his panties?

awe poor baby...

Hit 1.7 million first match out of the gate as a Balance Sage. Pubbies helping me out by bunching up like the frightened idiots they are. Second match was 4 Sage vs 4 Sorc arena lol.

I'm traveling in a pre-made and have over a thousand valor lvls of experience so YMMV.

The solution to hybrid sorc healers was apparently to... make every sorc a healer? Or at least give all sorcs a heal to full?

Edit: After actually now playing my sorc, BW has made Madness sorcs DPS, Heals, and Tanks. Wow.

Also, first warzone I enter, 6 out of 8 players are sorcs.

Yep, gotta love BW balancing.

Edited by Z-ToXiN

The solution to hybrid sorc healers was apparently to... make every sorc a healer? Or at least give all sorcs a heal to full?

Edit: After actually now playing my sorc, BW has made Madness sorcs DPS, Heals, and Tanks. Wow.

Also, first warzone I enter, 6 out of 8 players are sorcs.

Yep, gotta love BW balancing.

You play a damn assassin, what on earth could you possibly be whining about?! :confused: Edited by Nightkin

You play a damn assassin, what on earth could you possibly be whining about?! :confused:

Im enjoying running multi-sorc premades at the moment. Sin might be gathering dust this patch, though the tank spec seems pretty good, solid damage for a tank, out damage most DPS as tankasin so far.

But so far: every warzone is swarming with sorcs and they are topping the DPS leaderboards with a huge amount of (self) heals to boot. Im enjoying it on my sorc, but the self-heals are overdone. Bubble heal, 2 instant cast heals, Force Leech, heal from dots...

Edited by Z-ToXiN

We told BioWare when we were testing it. We said it over and over, but they didn't listen. Sadness spec was already the best pvp spec in the game and now it's even stronger. This makes pre nerf smash look like a bad spec.

Madness now gets more self heals, bubble stun, knock back root, and ridiculous dot spreading, which has the potential to do far more damage than smash ever did. Every pvper knew rhese changes were too much. How did BioWare not? I'm shelving my warriors until thus mess is cleaned up. Go assassin if you want to go melee.

Aside from the odd Sage who actually knows how to kite, I'm eating them alive on my Assassin.

Literally the only reason I find on my sorc healer to ever stop in a warzone now is to channel Force Storm or somesuch for objective denial.

And I don't even have Roaming Mend or the Dark Heal instaproc yet.

Bubblestun+mobile innervate=that op (at least in the hands of a healy sorc with a clue, that suffered through h2f and made Bioware's metrics pay) :D

Edited by AdrianDmitruk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.