The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What would you LOVE to see?

ZackyFeet

I have a VERY long list. But I will give my top 10 for the game for the sake of brevity.

1) Priority travel kiosk and Legacy Bank added to strongholds, and three more slots for Legacy Cargo.

2) Move the trigger for abilities back to the end of animations instead of the beginning, and restore 360 degree knockback to overload/force wave.

3) Fade out, Makeb style, for all shuttle point travel as a legacy perk.

4) Add the stronghold and "this sector controlled by" popup nameplate to the UI editor.

5) Some kind of "appearance tab" system implemented.

6) Group leader summon ability.

7) Universal indoor speeder use, and the ability to summon certain "standing stance" speeders when moving.

8) Ability to sort and search collections.

9) "price per unit" field for posting items for sale and autosort by lowest price added to GTN.

10) Removal of level 6 mats from post 50 resource spawns (level 9 only)

1) revamp the engine into a newer version, more features, lighter, increased draw distance, higher ress textures.

2) more faces for human male mostly

3) more masks for miraluka. 9 only and none I like so I dont have any miraluka. Why not a maskless miraluka. My miraluka wont have any taboos to hide behind a mask lol

4) fix bugs

5) expand the planets you already have in combination with the engine revamp, be able to have increased speeder speed and flying mounts.

6) be creative and love to fix, correct, change and upgrade things, because the feeling I got, is a bored to be bothered vibe, from the dev team... lol They give broken things and they dont give a tomato to fix it, that is unrespectful for biowares customers.

Edited by Oyranos

Playing since beta there's just a few things I'd love to see:

1 - This game running @60FPS in 16m and Warzones.

2 - Legacy wallet, I just hate to send credits via mail to all my toons.

3 - Reverse Engineer 50 items at the same time.

4 - Appereance tab.

Edited by NogueiraA

My wish list is kind of weird, and probably in no way would be representative of what would actually be possible with the current set in stone architecture.

1. Proper Saber Stances for Jedi/Sith

This one would probably require a bit more animation work than the standard emotes and hooking them in some how to allow players to choose them, but basically you would have varying stance styles instead of the Jedi derp two handed stance and the Sith baseball bat slugger stance. I would propose things like having the elegant Form 2 stance that Dooku used with the poised look and Saber pointed down, a look duelists and tanks would probably love, the two finger point with saber over head stance that Obi-Wan took in Episode 3 against Grievous and in the Clone Wars regularly, the cross saber stance the one where many Jedi are shown to hold the blade in front of their body pointing downwards, and for those who want it, the Galen Marek/Ahsoka Tano reverse blade stance for those who would prefer a more aggressive looking stance over all. Don't tie them to forms but perhaps allow Sith and Jedi to choose a stance pose on the character sheet, like where the armor settings might be. This could open up other ideas as well, and could even be a money making proposition similar to emotes for Bioware.

2. The Wish that would never happen, reformatting the advanced classes

This one is a doozy of a request and I know would never happen because well, it's well past a change of this scale would ever take place. What I am referring to is fixing what I consider to be an actual big mistake with the saber wielding classes. Namely that I personally believe that the Sahdow/Assassin and the Sentinel/Marauder are attached to the wrong base classes. personally I think the Shadow/Assassin should have been attached to the Knight/Warrior and made for a stealth class, as no double bladed lightsaber user in Star Wars have ever used the Force over their saber skills, and as an added bonus I think the Shadow/Assassin instead of being a tank class should have been a melee healer class much akin to the War Priest/Disciple from WAR. The Sentinel/Marauder to me would be more force focused melee user honestly gaining more tactical use of their blades and such, it just always felt that these two advanced classes were put on backwards for some odd reason.

3. I would love for a concept armor style for my character to be implemented in game

Back when TOR was still in development and we were discussing our prospects, originally we were going to be Imeprials, but people in the guild kept not wanting to be Imperials so when we started we were Republic (we are Imperials now though upon returning). However, back then I always wanted an armor style for my character implemented into the game that was drawn and conceptualized by my girlfriend. You can see it
. I can approximate it, very poorly, but I would love it if the actual armor was implemented.

4. More hairstyles and body fur patterns for Cathar

I don't think I am the only one rather disappointed in the... sorry to say it... sloppy job of the Cathar implementation. They have way more hairstyles and such within even the game, yet the players can only access a few, most of them appear to be from the other alien races to begin with, and are very stiff, or sloppy looking on the Cathar head. I would love more hairstyles for the Cathar race, as I am sure many would, and many other fur patterns that cover more of the body than just the face to.

Edited by Silverspar

PvE/PvP pazaak would be awesome.

So would some sort of PvE/PvP speeder racing, if they could get it to perform right.

More stuff to do besides combat, crafting and roleplaying (if you're so inclined) would be great.

But the games need to be optional, so no actual power besides getting new stuff in the respective minigames,

otherwise the raiders make it mandatory and that's when it all goes south.

But yeah, I would love to see both. I think it would benefit the game.

PvE/PvP pazaak would be awesome.

So would some sort of PvE/PvP speeder racing, if they could get it to perform right.

More stuff to do besides combat, crafting and roleplaying (if you're so inclined) would be great.

But the games need to be optional, so no actual power besides getting new stuff in the respective minigames,

otherwise the raiders make it mandatory and that's when it all goes south.

But yeah, I would love to see both. I think it would benefit the game.

I doubt Pazaak will ever be added since it is so horribly easy to game it.

I doubt Pazaak will ever be added since it is so horribly easy to game it.

I can see the forum whining now...

Credit rewards from Pazaak low: "Not enough credits from Pazaak make it pointless. I waited over three years for this. Raise credit rewards or I will unsub!"

Credit rewards from Pazaak high: "Too many credits from Pazaak make other content pointless. I didn't wait three years to feel like all I should be doing is Pazaak for credits. Lower credit rewards or I will unsub!"

How hard could it be to let us whisper guildies with a mouse menu? Instead of having to type the (sometimes impossibly spelled) names?

And how bout auto-type the name of YOUR ALTS FROM THE OTHER FACTION ("friends!") when you send mail. Especially bothersome if there are special letters in the names...

:jawa_wink:

Hmmm...

1) Make Legacy worth something: Maps, Flight Points, etc.

2) Make Subscription worth more than it is now.

3) Crafting Revamp. Specifically gathering and Reverse Engineering.

4) Better communication. You'd think SoR was the Manhattan Project.

5) Legacy Storage on the fleet.

6) More content. I'd be willing to pay for more content as opposed to the dribbling amount we get now.

7) Much more to Pvp: 8 v 8, cross-server, more maps.

8) Less tinkering with the classes.

9) Re-look at the CM. How about a one page summary of what sells and what doesn't? They can then take that info and put the low sellers on the market el cheapo.

10) More class and companion stories.

11) Just be better.

EDIT:

12) Companion gift re-vamp. Waaay too many types and the can only give one at a time is a pain.

13) Less forced downtime. (Travel, gift giving etc.)

Edited by Lotharofxev
Forgot something

Oh yes, just remembered anothing thing I would love:

The ability to rewatch cutscenes (ex. For me," Lyraine Hutta Introduction" could be an example of how they name the videos).

Oh YEAH, ESPECIALLY STRONGHOLDS, given that each new introduction (new toon's first time there) SHOWS all our decorations! :cool:

Oh YEAH, ESPECIALLY STRONGHOLDS, given that each new introduction (new toon's first time there) SHOWS all our decorations! :cool:

And whatever outfit we were wearing at the time. I wish we could have a redo of some of those. My trooper walked in with her initial gear and looked silly doing it.

What do I want, what do I want… Most of all I want to become a better player :) But since Bio can’t provide that:

A Companion Expansion for Chapter 4. ‘Superior performance’ upgrades; restored ‘kill your companion’ feature; new dialogues; new romances (Zenith! Lord S! Pierce! Gault!); Appearance Terminal customizations, roles, outfits, give Multiple Gifts for the companions. Mules no more!

PvP QoL: new maps; training arenas and/or separate 4x4 queue; ability to queue ranked matches as a spectator and/or in a training mode; ability to vote a valiant foe, and changing the set turn-in technique to purchasing BoL Shells and separate bits for comms.

12xXP as a Legacy 40+ per character Unlock

Nautolan as a Playable race

A datacron tracker on a character per character basis instead of a Legacy tracker OR make each Datacron unlock for the whole Legacy. One or another, please!

AC change unlock

Character Transfer from EU to NAM Server

Ability to add additional non-unique Last Names to the Legacy

Human Hair available to the recolored species

Human variants tabs added to Human char creators, like skin colors & tattoos to make Kiffar etc

As for pazzak, I would not mind it as a tablet app

In no particular order

- New (as in reguarly not a smitten like SoR is giving us after 3 years) class story content (since that was SWTOR's "selling" point)

- Companion customization; Let us change the display name of a companion so there's not 300 Lord Scourge's walking around fleet. Also give us the ability to alter their appearance in much the same way we can our own at the appearance tab..lock body types or whatever you want to do but let US customize them.

- New Dye system; the one we have is an abortion and moronically limited.

- Appearance tab; Orange gear is great and all but not even close to the same thing.

- Make ALL orange gear adaptive.

- Bring back the ability to mod ALL gear from Beta..there's quite a bit of gear out there grey->blue that is worthless and completely wasted.

- Things to do besides kill. Mini-games of some kind....etc.

- Revamp the single-player on-rails space missions.

- give us PvE GSF stuff.

- Cross-Server LFG/PVP queue's....it's completely asinine we don't have it.

- "Legendary Weapon/Armor" type quests to do that are unique to each AC....like EQ's Epic Weapon questlines.

That's good for now I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

And this list is compiled per OP's question..not on the likelihood of any of them coming to be.

More companion conversation/interacion.

More character customization

Item count raised for strongholds, especially tatooine.

More hooks in the upper outside areas of tatooine stronghold.

Default look statues of all companions you have (that way people who like the holos can keep them)

Portrait pictures of companions you can put up.

Royal imperial guard npcs for strongholds

Hide hood, (or just don't make characters BALD under hoods :mad: )

Refresh on gathering mission list

Longer post times on GTN, up to 7 days would be ideal for me

NO MORE of the ugly useless garbage Cybernetic sets in CM packs

Edited by XiamaraSimi

More companion conversation/interacion.

More character customization

Item count raised for strongholds, especially tatooine.

More hooks in the upper outside areas of tatooine stronghold.

Default look statues of all companions you have (that way people who like the holos can keep them)

Portrait pictures of companions you can put up.

Royal imperial guard npcs for strongholds

Hide hood, (or just don't make characters BALD under hoods :mad: )

Refresh on gathering mission list

Longer post times on GTN, up to 7 days would be ideal for me

NO MORE of the ugly useless garbage Cybernetic sets in CM packs

Even though I'm blind in one eye because of the brightness of this post, I agree with it.

A "Staged Weekly" Quest (like the one on Makeb) where for "Stage One" you pick up individual quests from your Companions, each of whom gives you a quest thematically appropriate to that Companion, tied into their back-story, sending you to a different planet.

After you do two or three of those individual Companion quests, the Staged Weekly unlocks a "Stage Two" quest through your Ship's Intercom (one of three or four different possible quests that is determined by which Companions you did quests for) where you go on a class-themed quest somewhere in the galaxy that heavily features your Companions.