It's time to merge the two PVP servers...

Vicen

The time has come to merge "The Bastion" and the other server "Prophecy of the Five". Both these servers are but utter wastelands compared to the bigger (and consequently *better* servers) "The Shadowlands" and "The Harbinger". To get more people on each server we should simply merge them as one...that way they can actually have groups for lvling up and decent pvp at the highest lvl. As it stands now hardly any of these things are going on...and that needs to change! Merge I say!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody is on the PvP servers because nobody cares about PvP. If people did care about PvP they'd be on the PvP servers.

You are so wrong. I do almost nothing but pvp. I'm on the harbinger because it has a large population and therefore really fast regular warzone queue pops during prime times when I am online. I've considered moving to the bastion or PoT5, but I don't really want to pay money to go to a server with slower regular queue pops.

Edited by teclado

No people care about pvp just not open world pvp aka get jumped a high level player when your trying to quest.

^ This... The inability to turn it off, even for a short period of time, is the problem...

I'd consider rolling on a PvP server, except for this. There comes a time when you just want to be left alone.

The time has come to merge "The Bastion" and the other server "Prophecy of the Five". Both these servers are but utter wastelands compared to the bigger (and consequently *better* servers) "The Shadowlands" and "The Harbinger". To get more people on each server we should simply merge them as one...that way they can actually have groups for lvling up and decent pvp at the highest lvl. As it stands now hardly any of these things are going on...and that needs to change! Merge I say!

To be honest, BW need to find the way to make one huge mageserver with clusters or multiple instances, Like ESO, and all these problems will be solved once for all.

Nobody is on the PvP servers because nobody cares about PvP. If people did care about PvP they'd be on the PvP servers.
even the people on the pvp servers dont care about pvp

i actually had people on my own faction sending me tells last week during the rakghoul event to "stop provoking the pubs".

the number of people that complained about pvp was astounding.

I'm on the PvP servers...and I'm fairly confident many others are too. Granted, they all may be advanced AI's that have lead me to believe they are real, but I'm fairly confident that they are indeed real people.

Can't wait to see what the better-than-x-servers thing is. It'll be a great improvement or a great laugh. The original X-server announcement turned out to be bogus, so not holding my breath.

Don't forget how they were going to bring back Ilum bigger and badder than before! That was cool huh?!

Nothing is successful like merging east coast and west coast servers...

They would get rid of PvP server types and merge the PvP servers into the PvE servers before merging PoT5 and Bastion.

Good idea imo. Merge the types.

Irony: PvP is really popular in SWTOR, we need to merge the PvP servers. :cool:

It is. But you dont need a PvP server to play Warzones, GSF or Arenas. So while the PvP is the most played feature of SWTOR the PvP servers are not the most populated.

Do you think that most people who play on PVP servers currently would be okay with being able to only attack folks who have flagged themselves for PVP?

Yeah...Oricon is the only place any "OW" PvP ever seems to happen other than things like the Rakgoull event. An easy solution to this would be to just make the "flag" able to last longer than death - allow me to flag myself for a week at a time, no matter how many times I die.

The true difference between the two server types is so minimal that it's nearly non-existent.

All they have to do is make cross server happen and that solves everything. So, the people who want to have the option to open world pvp (like myself, which is why I always play on PvP servers) have that along with regular queue pops. :D

I don't mind open-world PvP... Sometimes...

It needs to be a toggle, or there need to be specific places, not all places...

There is a REASON you don't have enough people to play with, and you keep ignoring it.