Bioware Please no Fireworks or Star ship paint jobs for the 3rd Year Anniversary!!!!

fushnchips

Kudos to Bioware for weathering the storm.

Have to agree, we're not exactly the easiest to please. I'm guessing a box of fireworks at the 3rd anni thing, maybe a pet, maybe a speeder re-skin and possibly a title, and some legacy armour. Have I covered it all? Oh wait, perhaps a special stronghold deco!

Oh and every toon you create from that point in time will also receive those items. :D I doubt any gift BioWare bestow upon us for the occasion will be "good enough" for many many players.

How about...

A model ship pet, about the size of the Thranta ship model, but making it look more like a cruise ship. It would be named...

Tortanic.

Just to act as a nice big middle finger to those who thought this game would be dead by now. :D

I hope it's not something for strongholds.

yeah, me too.

if it's a pet or mount, i might use it, who knows. but if it is a stronghold thing, i know i won't. all i have in my n. shadaa stronghold are the "convenient" stuff like terminals, gtn , etc. nothing else

These.

The first person you quoted was hoping for something related to strongholds. The other person, is hoping for something not related to strongholds. Unless the second person was being sarcastic, how can you agree with both at the same time? Are you saying you want both something related to strongholds and something not related, too? :p

Edited by Essence_of_Light

Full optimized 186 for all of my characters, 4000 CCs for every month I've been a sub...

Guys, it's free stuff. In fact they don't have to give us anything. It's their own choice if they want to give something.

Except it's free stuff I don't want that just clutters up the mailbox each and every time I make a new toon. I wish people would stop acting like I'm obligated to be thankful or grateful for being given some little toy in a game I pay 15 a month to play. Because the time they spent making that stupid pet or whatever it is they end up giving me is time they could have spent making new content. So in short i'd rather they just not give me anything.

well... if it's a stronghold decoration my idea would be a wall picture of the original loading screen and each of the expansion loading screens to date. long term this'll be a good standing tradtion to eitablish too as people'll be able to mount pictures basicly tracking the stages of the game they've been through, and let BW maintain a use for the art, some of which (particularly the GSF one) was pretty cool Edited by BrianDavion