1 Credit Slot Machines not BOP?

Unchosen

Ah, makes sense - didn't know they added them back into the packs where they were supposed to be as well as putting them up on the vendor.

They didn't add them back, it was a problem with unlocking them.

If you got a voss republic banner in a pack and unlocked it, you got something else instead (can't remember, but I think it was a rist banner).

So they fixed that, but put the 1cr banners up for those who had gotten the voss banner and unlocked it only to get a rist banner...

make sense?

Today there was someone on Coruscant advertising in gen chat that they were that was giving away 50 of these, and I was surprised because I had thought they would be BOP. Kind of odd that they aren't.

But hey, that reminds me, I need to pick up two or fifty of these from the vendor myself. :p

Today there was someone on Coruscant advertising in gen chat that they were that was giving away 50 of these, and I was surprised because I had thought they would be BOP. Kind of odd that they aren't.

But hey, that reminds me, I need to pick up two or fifty of these from the vendor myself. :p

Better start saving, them things expensive :rak_03:

Voss posters weren't BOP either, to my knowledge no decoration has been.

The Voss posters from the vendor have been BoP, just like other stuff they messed up before and put on the vendors. there are still some older stuff for just one credit at the vendors, so maybe they will leave this there, so that all the people buying it to resell it on teh GTN will just waste their money, since the slot machines could also stay there for good. Sure, some people will nevertheless buy it there, but that is their fault. Of course, I wonder why nobody at BioWare paid attention to this, especially since it already took so long to address this missing item in the first place.

The Voss posters from the vendor have been BoP, just like other stuff they messed up before and put on the vendors. there are still some older stuff for just one credit at the vendors, so maybe they will leave this there, so that all the people buying it to resell it on teh GTN will just waste their money, since the slot machines could also stay there for good. Sure, some people will nevertheless buy it there, but that is their fault. Of course, I wonder why nobody at BioWare paid attention to this, especially since it already took so long to address this missing item in the first place.

The biggest difference is that 1) they were fixed in the packs for the signs. Where as 2) the slot machines were never added to the packs so people who bought packs were NEVER going to get it. Meaning the ONLY way to get these is when they added them to the vendor. Thus if they are BOP you can never get them into a guild ship where as everything else can still be obtained via packs.

The other things that were BOP were not decorations but instead regen items, speeders, toys, etc. That is a different issue, I can't donate those to the guild.

They already stated that the slot machines will disappear from the rep vendor with patch 3.0 on Dec 1st.

Or for people to stockpile them to sell at a later time...like when they are no longer available for 1 credit. It is odd that they aren't BOP, we're the Voss posters? I don't remember.

A bit of a warning about this.....the dyes on the SK vendor were BoE at one time, so folks could sell them on the GTN. They were changed to BoP.

Same thing could happen here.

A bit of a warning about this.....the dyes on the SK vendor were BoE at one time, so folks could sell them on the GTN. They were changed to BoP.

Same thing could happen here.

While this is true, Their is no real loss in buying a bunch of these at 1 credit apiece and then just seeing what happens. Worst come to worst your loss will be less than a 1000 credits.

Just saying

Edited by GalaxyStrong

While this is true, Their is no real loss in buying a bunch of these at 1 credit apiece and then just seeing what happens. Worst come to worst your loss will be less than a 1000 credits.

Just saying

You could sell some now to cover your costs. Thanks to this thread I bought a pile for a rainy day and made a profit.

• 2 weeks later...