We need Our Ghaffi Sticks!

LordRuina

Ok now:

-Sand People Armor, Check

-Bantha Mounts, Check

-Ghaffi Stick.......what? We still dont have Ghaffi sticks in this game yet? Why not?

I had an Idea too, if we look back at KOTOR I we can have 2 kinds of Ghaffi Sticks. The regular version can be one handed and the Chieftain version can be a two handed weapon. The one hander can be under Vibrosword and the Cheiftan Version under Electrostaff. I mean C'mon guys I know I cant be the only fan of the sand people and fully looking the part would be really really nice. Maybe its just me?

• 2 weeks later...
Ok now:

-Sand People Armor, Check

-Bantha Mounts, Check

-Ghaffi Stick.......what? We still dont have Ghaffi sticks in this game yet? Why not?

I had an Idea too, if we look back at KOTOR I we can have 2 kinds of Ghaffi Sticks. The regular version can be one handed and the Chieftain version can be a two handed weapon. The one hander can be under Vibrosword and the Cheiftan Version under Electrostaff. I mean C'mon guys I know I cant be the only fan of the sand people and fully looking the part would be really really nice. Maybe its just me?

I wouldn't mind adding the tusken rifles too for snipers.

Edited by Tomb-Stone

I know this was already mentioned in the Suggestions forum, but I still support it. I want a ghaffi stick, and I would probably buy a Sand People sniper rifle as well.

I will try to refrain from pointing out that Fort Tusken hasn't been built or raided yet, in the time of The Old Republic. I may fail.

I will try to refrain from pointing out that Fort Tusken hasn't been built or raided yet, in the time of The Old Republic. I may fail.

I realize at this point they are not truly known as Tusken Raiders, but I can't just call them "Sand People". I mean they can call each other "Sand People" all they want. But, if you or I were to call them "Sand People" they would be the first to throw out the race card and get all offended and stuff.

Edited by Tomb-Stone

I realize at this point they are not truly known as Tusken Raiders, but I can't just call them "Sand People". I mean they can call each other "Sand People" all they want. But, if you or I were to call them "Sand People" they would be the first to throw out the race card and get all offended and stuff.

Good point.

True, we do need more Sand People Armour. And not just for the men; but the women and the children too.

What you did there, I see it.

On topic: I like this idea, especially since we already have (some) Sand People clothes, along with the Gamorrean Axe, so a gaffi stick wouldn't be that terribly far-fetched.

What you did there, I see it.

On topic: I like this idea, especially since we already have (some) Sand People clothes, along with the Gamorrean Axe, so a gaffi stick wouldn't be that terribly far-fetched.

Exactly! I am stiff very surprised they never made it. I am not sure if they considered it or not but seriously this is something that is needed to finish off the look, and it is needed badly imho. As a Tusken Raider fan I have wanted this since the Armor Set was first introduced. Fingers are crossed that they come across this and see that hey it makes sense, it makes money, and it is almost a must for the Lore nerds like myself.:D