What's your job???

Darth__Reaver

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrion Lannister did it. Are you saying you're better than Tyrion Lannister?!

Never said I was too good for it its just not interesting (to me anyway) to look at numbers all day.

Had my hobby not been playing/computers I would have gone in to the computer tech industry I did not as I though my hobby would loose it's effect should I be working/fixing them all day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Never said I was too good for it its just not interesting (to me anyway) to look at numbers all day.

Had my hobby not been playing/computers I would have gone in to the computer tech industry I did not as I though my hobby would loose it's effect should I be working/fixing them all day.

That's kind of how I feel. I still don't know what I'm going to do with my life, but this issue has crossed my mind more then once. Do you regret going that route?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
That's kind of how I feel. I still don't know what I'm going to do with my life, but this issue has crossed my mind more then once. Do you regret going that route?

No I cant regret it really, I need to relax after work so I really need the relief from something I enjoy I am not sure I could have done that if I fixed them all day.