Seems like Closed Beta has started

Atlanis

Sorry, I am german, I dislike the english language and do not major in it. It is said nobody understands the language of Goethe and Schiller out there^^

Well I'm german, too, but I vastly prefer to consume any media that has been created in english in well, english.:D

I just can't stand the cringeworthy translations people come up with, especially in games. Also it's much nicer to listen to the actual actor instead of some german VO guy sitting in a studio when it comes to movies.

Well you can´t be angry with translators who mostly have to choose from dozens of possible german translation for a single english words. Always funny that article thing, "the" is for noobs "der,die,das" is for experts:cool:

I still like the german translation its hilarious: "Furchtwirte", I shall cower in fear :D

Lets hope they keep the information to themselves

Let's not, at least not as far as most of the changes going into 3.0 are concerned.

Keep story related stuff from being shared, or at least posted somewhere with big spoiler alerts for people who don't want to see it, but basic stuff like what happens to all the stats, crafting, new abilities, gear, Discipline system, etc should be shared ahead of 3.0 launch.

Let's not, at least not as far as most of the changes going into 3.0 are concerned.

Keep story related stuff from being shared, or at least posted somewhere with big spoiler alerts for people who don't want to see it, but basic stuff like what happens to all the stats, crafting, new abilities, gear, Discipline system, etc should be shared ahead of 3.0 launch.

If it started they can't release any info anyway, it is a closed beta (as confirmed in the last stream) so they are not allowed to release anything before it ends.

Edited by znihilist

If it started they can't release any info anyway, it is a closed beta (as confirmed in the last stream) so they are not allowed to release anything before it ends.

The whole 'no public testing for 3.0' along with all the obscurity that still exists with the new expansion that is just over a month from release has me a bit worried. The track record of EA / Bioware and specifically TOR for getting it right the first time is pretty abysmal.

And again from other posts on this topic, I don't see an issue with having only closed testing / beta for the new content / story. I do see an issue with not allowing testing for all the basic core changes for 3.0 in a large open testing environment.