Dear BioWare: Females of the Species Do Exist

DomiSotto

It's almost like mostly males play this game! That damned business model. How dare they pander to their audience.

You like making idiotic generalisations do you? I play mostly female chars. And why should one as a man automatically want to play as man? Why do you personally feel the need for classes to be solely represented by men?

They should just have had the empire classes as men and the republic classes as women. A 50/50 split

Bah these questions are wasted on one such as you.

A pity ignorance often prevails

Edited by Petvin

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Metal bikini..... should never have been implemented, It is offensive and a blatant objectivification of women.

Go complain to Carrie Fisher, then. She asked for more revealing outfits, because she thought you could not even tell she was a woman in the outfits she wore in the first movie.

You like making idiotic generalisations do you? I play mostly female chars. And why should one as a man automatically want to play as man? Why do you personally feel the need for classes to be solely represented by men?

They should just have had the empire classes as men and the republic classes as women. A 50/50 split

Bah these questions are wasted on one such as you.

A pity ignorance often prevails

/facepalm

He said males as in the actual users, not the gender they play in game...

Edited by Nickious

this is still going on over one article?

The actual game does a great job of having males and females spread throughout the Star Wars galaxy and has equal opportunity for both male and female players, so I still do not get what this is all about anymore.

Metal bikini..... should never have been implemented, It is offensive and a blatant objectivification of women.

I'd say the problem with the slave bikini is that it was a custom piece. If it was just a regular green/blue it wouldn't be overly used and seen all over the fleet.

It ruined the mood of a SW setting imo. One thing when you have a Sith with a slave, but when in the movies do we ever see it all over the place :p

I'd say the problem with the slave bikini is that it was a custom piece. If it was just a regular green/blue it wouldn't be overly used and seen all over the fleet.

It ruined the mood of a SW setting imo.

Then don't put one on any of your characters or their companions. "Problem" solved.

I'm sure the players whose characters and/or companions wear them will be happy to comply with your gaming needs once you start paying their subscription fees.

He gave in to his anger and ate all the cake.

You are doing it wrong. :p

Baras, as a little boy, was already slightly overweight and because of that, he was prone to random bouts of Drama.

His only escape was the Cake.

The Cake -- and Drama -- was what lead him to fuel his anger and fall, not the other way around. :p

Edited by Darth_Wicked

there is a ton of male perv gear in the game too thanks to the cartel market, and now in many places you see males dancers as well as female dancers so I do not see your point if males can be objectified just as much as women currently thanks to that.

That said, many developers seems to be just as immature and narrowminded as some players. They can only imagine white heterosexual man as a player character. That is not enough. It severly limits how a game can be.

what are you even talking about? there are a ton of options for female players too, they get to use the same gear, they get to go through story regardless of being male of female, I know a lot of female players who thoroughly enjoy the story just as much as any male player does. And the only thing is this game related to race is not "white" or anything but rather human and alien but other than that at what point does it matter if the player is white or not? The heterosexual part, I will give you that there could be more options but in time they have been slowly implementing more equalized stuff in the game.

also keep the controversial political and ethical views out of this please, this is a gaming forum and such issues do not really apply to this game at all

Edited by Sangrar

They gave Lora Beniko in the new expansion and forged alliances. Also she is a lesbia... maybe bi-sexual.

Because as a male toon I had flirt option, but as a female toon I also had flirt option!

Edited by Oyranos

They gave Lora Beniko in the new expansion and forged alliances. Also she is a lesbia... maybe bi-sexual.

Because as a male toon I had flirt option, but as a female toon I also had flirt option!

That is also true of

Theron Shan, aside from the lesbian part

Edited by branmakmuffin

Ah yes nothing like a rousing discussion of novice politicos championing their cause through a video game chat. :rolleyes:

You know I was being sarcastic right? Anyone who feels that a video game (in game or on the forums) is a good place to debate their political/religious/ethical/moral beliefs, is either seeking attention or a moron.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.