Super Serious Starfighter Sunday on The Bastion, November 2nd

Drakkolich

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole thing is a great idea! Thanks Bastion gsf peeps for putting it together. Other gsf-based guilds should think about doing similar things on their servers. I'll be character transferring a toon for this.

Once you do let me know your name so I can put you on the list if you want a team that is.

So who was that SithAce guy flying around the Bastion?

Umm,,, that would be me!

Just trying to level a Sting for the upcoming tourney on Nov. 2nd.

Hopefully I have not let my teams down while giving it a go on leveling. Soon to be at least tier 2 with mastered sub components. Whisper me anytime for group or whatever. ;)

Or if your on the Harbinger my main is there of the same name but all ships are mastered except tier one scout. Come visit and say hi.

Pulcher, you want to join my team with MMO and Zavul for that night would love to play with you.

I'll be glad to be on your team. I'll try to log in on time. (Need a bit of calculation due to time differences :p)

By the way, Anyone doing smuggler run? I need my Bloodmark deliver at republic fleet in core region :D

I'll be glad to be on your team. I'll try to log in on time. (Need a bit of calculation due to time differences :p)

By the way, Anyone doing smuggler run? I need my Bloodmark deliver at republic fleet in core region :D

Alright I added you to their team, if Zavul has more friends coming from Pot5 I'll have to rearange some stuff though.

I can figure out the time for you, just post something to this thread and tell me what time it was where you are when you post it. That way I can let you know when it starts in your time.

This also goes for anyone else that is having trouble with time differences.

Edited by Drakkolich

Unfortunately, I just won't have the time to go and level up an alt on another server.

My work schedule is nuts this winter, I've got lots of Xbox games to play, I got engaged, and apparently the GSF population of Imperial TEH needs more support and leadership.

I hope you guys have fun though--enough that perhaps you repeat the event in the future in a quieter time when I can participate :)

Unfortunately, I just won't have the time to go and level up an alt on another server.

My work schedule is nuts this winter, I've got lots of Xbox games to play, I got engaged, and apparently the GSF population of Imperial TEH needs more support and leadership.

I hope you guys have fun though--enough that perhaps you repeat the event in the future in a quieter time when I can participate :)

First of all Congratulations!

And Second with this much interest I plan to do it every 2-3 weeks.

First of all Congratulations!

And Second with this much interest I plan to do it every 2-3 weeks.

Hopefully it can rotate servers also so different people can enjoy "home field" advantage. Edited by Lendul