The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Post here if you didnt pre-order!

Edzew

I still haven't. I'm trying to decide if paying the 20 is worth it so I can see all the class stories vs not wanting to reward them for making a horrible change and the fact I'll likely quit playing December 2nd. I already hate class based systems, Tree systems at least alleviated some of that. With even that little bit of choice gone and the fact that this is more Star WoW then Star Wars I can't see any real reason to stay. Add to that many friends are looking to quit as well or already quit due to previous changes.

Edit:

1) No new classes.

2) Only one new race and no mention if we will ever get any more.

3) Things still unfulfilled or poorly fulfilled(hood options, guild options, Space, etc).

4) Total disregard for systems that help sell the game(Legacy, companion/class stories, etc).

I could go on and on.

Edited by Sorwen

I canceled my subscription a few days ago and am currently waiting for it to run out, the news today isn't really making me want to renew nor spend $20 for 5 more levels and two planets.

anyone else not really finding this expansion worth it??

It's more the fact that subs pay the same price. At this point it seems there's no good reason not to just become a 'preferred' player.

I haven't pre-ordered yet...

It's just that right now I need to be able to experience the regular leveling pace, with character story at certain parts, because that's the way I enjoy it. I'm sick, and it makes me happy, no other reason.

I plan on pre-ordering before November 2nd though, so I can get the early access and statue. Or I might just skip early access, not sure yet. :confused: I'll see when that time rolls around...

I haven't pre-ordered either. I prefer a more normal leveling pace when I play games, and so until these increased XP events come with an off toggle, I avoid them completely. Early Access is pretty meaningless to me - heck I haven't even got one character that is level 50, let alone played any RotHC content. A Stronghold statue is meh as the only reason I use Strongholds now is a quick way to hit up all Cargo holds quickly and as a means of planet hopping for free as needed. However, it is the only piece of bling we are getting with the pre-order, but the main reason I will pre-order prior to the Dec 1st deadline is to get all my skills for free.

I don't have anymore chars to level up (eight 55s) so there's no point for me in pre-ordering this early

Enjoy waiting for ~1.5 year then

It barely took 5 months for ROTHC to become free with subbing. April 9 Early Access, September 12 free for subs

Edited by Pietrastor

IIt barely took 5 months for ROTHC to become free with subbing. April 9 Early Access, September 12 free for subs

but i think it will be a lil sooner this time around, i say late march early april. I mean you only have 5 levels to spread across 2 planets that's 2.5 levels per planet.. not much content there.