Post here if you pre-ordered!

collinc

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done on both my accounts

Now I don't have to repeat the same thing for hours and hours and hours on 3 low level republic characters getting them to 55.

I love the class content but doing some of the same side missions over and over can get a bit boring.

12x XP - I bet this has p**sed off those people who offer power levelling for a price.

I did, but might be regretting it. I wish the XP boost could be toggled on/off. I have friends and family who are new to the game, and I enjoy working through the planets at their pace. With this, I'll need to skip all my class quests just to keep from leaving them behind. I do like the option to fly through on other characters I'm not playing with them, though. Hence the toggle.

-->dvis.

Why don't people read? Pre-orders get access Dec. 2, all other subscribers gets access Dec. 9.

Er... are you suggesting that your interpretation of this is that all subscribers get access to the expansion, paid or no, on 12/9? If so, you should cite your reference because I'm sure many would like to confirm that. However, I strongly suspect that you are mistaken. The early access (12/2 vs. 12/9) is simply limited to those that buy it by 11/2. Anyone who buys after will gain access on 12/9 or on the date they buy, whichever is later.

So...along with the xp bonus, all skills from the skill trainer are free.

I don't remember seeing that in the pre-order bonus list, but I like it.

...wish I'd known about it before I spent 100K on skills yesterday. :p

Is this true? Havent heard anyone mention it again. Or is the poster just pulling my leg?