Post here if you pre-ordered!

collinc

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stay back, I’m holding a thermal detonator! To answer your question about the expansion announcement:

Soon™! We are holding the announcement back a bit to add something really nice for subscribers, and we’ll be revealing all shortly - a couple of weeks at the latest. The delay of announcement has no effect on the expansion schedule, and we are still sticking to our commitment of launching it this year.

A couple of weeks became one week.

Something really nice for subscribers = 12x XP bonus for class missions.

Bioware delivered. I pre-ordered.

I have two subs and three f2p accounts, hell why not all attached to the same security key so get the free 100cc per month for the f2p accounts.

I have pre-ordered for my two sub accounts but will not for my f2p accounts as they don't get the XPx12 bonus, I still think this is unfair its on the same security key so is the same person. Don't even get a discount for buying it twice for both subs. OK at least if I did buy for the f2p accounts I get both this expansion and RotHC as well, just not sure buying it 5 times is value for money.

Would be nice if they offered a security key account wide option as well..

But yes have pre-ordered x2.

Edited by SavantDreadtech

Done.

Noticed it's not listed in "my games" yet, though, which makes me nervous.

It's not on mine either, probably because it's pre-order and it's not really my game yet. Check your email associated with your SWTOR account. You should get a confirmation on it.

One and done as soon as I could! :D

I'm curious about Planetary Comms at 55 now. With Makeb, 156 became purchasable.

Will there be a new item level we can purchase with Planetary Comms at 55 now, or?

Edited by OwnerJord

I'm not blown away with the Unite Against Revan! theme, but the class story XP bonus is just what I've needed to prompt me to finish leveling my agent and bounty hunter.

The Agent story alone should have been enough to do that for the agent. :D