The 3.0 Changes wishlist thread

TACeMossie

Very interested to see how much alacrity will be needed now that it works on CDs, rate limits, and DoTs. Guessing it won't be huge since you still have to have 100/110 accuracy no matter what and surge is still important to a point. Crit might become even less important than it was before with the couple hundred some would get in crit instead going to alacrity. Or dumping a little surge wouldn't hurt too much. All though, we might be regretting them getting rid of our previously useless 2% alacrity at the top of the assault tree lol. Course that might show back up in the utilities area.

Either way, excited as heck to see the VG/PT stream now.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RiP Assault VGs, Pyro Mercs and Madness Sins, you were so OP that Bioware had to pull down your tree completely and give you a new one :p

(They mentioned Mandos and PTs were keeping the name)

Oh, sweet PT keeps the Pyro name!

For Pyro i hope we get a stronger version of Flame Burst, like Lightning's new Lightning Bolt or Madness' new Turmoil (? is that it's name ?) call it like, Flame Blast or Flame Wave or something tack on more damage, and that new debuff that increases Tech Damage dealt to that target (much like the Turmoil thing or the new buff in Lightning for CrD)

For Advanced Prototype i'm really hoping for a skill called Missile Punch which replaces Rocket Punch, and since both DPS Trees are 2 skill trees, that means we get 2 new skills in the DPS trees! Which leaves room for a utility skill (not utility talent, i mean something like Explosive Fuel or Shoulder Cannon) or something.

Edited by Kaos_KidSWTOR

You can't switch crit for alacrity.

What he's saying is because we're swapping surge for alacrity, crits wont be as high, so they won't be worth as much.

If we keep our near 15% crit rate increase to elemental attacks though, I still think surge will be better early on, with alacrity coming in at around the ~70% surge mark (when DR starts hitting in). Depends on the DR curves and the returns on Surge and Alacrity though, and we can't make a judgement till we see that.

What im wondering though is this:

How are they gonna handle accuracy now that trees dont get +3% free?

There are a few things I can think off:

1. Get rid of it, replace companion bonus with +alacrity, and make it so bosses no longer have base defense and resist chances.

2. Improve the returns on accuracy, so you can reach 9% without too much effort

3. Reduce the base defense of operations bosses to 7%, so you still need the 6% from gear, only it looks less neat because you aren't at 100% anymore.

Regardless, its gonna mean that in PvP any spec with >30% of their damage being melee/ranged will need to get 4% accuracy from gear (except carnage). RiP Marksman Snipers surge rating

For Pyro i hope we get a stronger version of Flame Burst, like Lightning's new Lightning Bolt or Madness' new Turmoil (? is that it's name ?) call it like, Flame Blast or Flame Wave or something tack on more damage, and that new debuff that increases Tech Damage dealt to that target (much like the Turmoil thing or the new buff in Lightning for CrD)

For Advanced Prototype i'm really hoping for a skill called Missile Punch which replaces Rocket Punch, and since both DPS Trees are 2 skill trees, that means we get 2 new skills in the DPS trees! Which leaves room for a utility skill (not utility talent, i mean something like Explosive Fuel or Shoulder Cannon) or something.

Im actually thinking something a little different: pyro swap rocket punch out for a 6 second cooldown version that is a gap closer from 10 meters (Think activate your jetpack and just punching them in the face!), while AP gets a buffed Flamethower that will cause small children to cry because of how powerful it is.

Other abilities that could be added include:

'Assault'/Pyro

Tactical Accelerant/Prototype Accelerant. Deals average damage, and puts a debuff on the target increasing damage from all periodic effects by 10% for the next 45 seconds. Its free though, making it a good filler instead of hammer shots. 15 second cooldown for balance's sake

Blitz/[im not creative so have some square brackets representing a name]: Launches yourself at your target, dealing (5-10% more than rocket punch) damage, and inflicts [status effect], causing the target to take 5% more damage from tech attacks for 45 seconds. This move counts as a short-range gap closer. 9 second cooldown, 10m range. Shares a cooldown as well as talent buffs with Stockstrike/Rocket Punch. Talent slightly further ahead reduces CD to 6 seconds.

Tactics/AP

Gut/Retractable Blade: Triumph/Blood Tracker buff has been redone: "Increases damage dealt to bleeding targets by 5%"

Stockstrike/Rocket Punch: Combat Tactics/Charged Gauntlets slightly reworked, so in addition to the auto-crit HiB/Rail Shot you also inflict the debuff for increased tech damage on the target.

New ability 1: Got nothing but an idea - Its a melee execute. Make of it what you will.

New ability 2: Magma Launcher/Ion Cannon: Deals Heavy damage in a cone to enemies in front of you over 3 seconds. Affected by all buffs to Flamethrower/Pulse Cannon. Enemies hit by it are overwhelmed, increasing damage they take from AoE sources by 10% for 45 seconds. 15 second cooldown, 22 heat/energy

Edited by TACeMossie

RiP Assault VGs, Pyro Mercs and Madness Sins, you were so OP that Bioware had to pull down your tree completely and give you a new one :p

(They mentioned Mandos and PTs were keeping the name)

they did? wonder if they`ll rename their pyro tree back to Firebug as pre launch

Im actually thinking something a little different: pyro swap rocket punch out for a 6 second cooldown version that is a gap closer from 10 meters (Think activate your jetpack and just punching them in the face!), while AP gets a buffed Flamethower that will cause small children to cry because of how powerful it is.

Other abilities that could be added include:

'Assault'/Pyro

Tactical Accelerant/Prototype Accelerant. Deals average damage, and puts a debuff on the target increasing damage from all periodic effects by 10% for the next 45 seconds. Its free though, making it a good filler instead of hammer shots. 15 second cooldown for balance's sake

Blitz/[im not creative so have some square brackets representing a name]: Launches yourself at your target, dealing (5-10% more than rocket punch) damage, and inflicts [status effect], causing the target to take 5% more damage from tech attacks for 45 seconds. This move counts as a short-range gap closer. 9 second cooldown, 10m range. Shares a cooldown as well as talent buffs with Stockstrike/Rocket Punch. Talent slightly further ahead reduces CD to 6 seconds.

Tactics/AP

Gut/Retractable Blade: Triumph/Blood Tracker buff has been redone: "Increases damage dealt to bleeding targets by 5%"

Stockstrike/Rocket Punch: Combat Tactics/Charged Gauntlets slightly reworked, so in addition to the auto-crit HiB/Rail Shot you also inflict the debuff for increased tech damage on the target.

New ability 1: Got nothing but an idea - Its a melee execute. Make of it what you will.

New ability 2: Magma Launcher/Ion Cannon: Deals Heavy damage in a cone to enemies in front of you over 3 seconds. Affected by all buffs to Flamethrower/Pulse Cannon. Enemies hit by it are overwhelmed, increasing damage they take from AoE sources by 10% for 45 seconds. 15 second cooldown, 22 heat/energy

Move that new Ability out of the AP Discipline, and we'll talk.

What im wondering though is this:

How are they gonna handle accuracy now that trees dont get +3% free?

There are a few things I can think off:

1. Get rid of it, replace companion bonus with +alacrity, and make it so bosses no longer have base defense and resist chances.

2. Improve the returns on accuracy, so you can reach 9% without too much effort

3. Reduce the base defense of operations bosses to 7%, so you still need the 6% from gear, only it looks less neat because you aren't at 100% anymore.

Regardless, its gonna mean that in PvP any spec with >30% of their damage being melee/ranged will need to get 4% accuracy from gear (except carnage). RiP Marksman Snipers surge rating

They have to be really careful how they **** around with accuracy. Right now every spec can get away with 0 accuracy (some benefits from 1 enhancement, but still that ain't much) if they remove the +3% talent that will put a gap between Force/Tech and Ranged/Melee heavy classes.

I don't have enough faith anymore to expect them to fix that gap quickly if they screw it up, so 3.0+ might be the dark age of Ranged/Melee classes...

If the Sorcerer Discipline reveals tell us anything (and multiple Bioware Q&As tell us), Hybrid will not exist at all. Period. It's a done deal. #2 reason they went with the new system is because they spend more time trying to destroy Hybrids then actually doing skill tree balancing. They needed a better way, and they found the way out. The only thing about the new system that is Hybrid-like is your own choices of Utility options. Tons of different combos. I like that.

Why do we create wishlist when you know nothing about how the other 14 ACs will pan out (you can see what the Sage will get from the Sorc stuff), yet know they already have a huge amount of there work done? Got to some something to talk about I guess, but rarely does any real good but turn into long threads with no endgame.

We have exactly two month until Shadows' release (1 month, 21 days until Early access 3.0 patch). Hopefully they start pumping out the reveals so we can stop just guessing/wishing.

I believe it will pay off in the end, as the new system will make less about what tree option you have to take and more about what can I do with my available options.

Edited by mastervalkar

Dear Santa,

What I want for 3.0 is:

• AP buff
  • Jet charge being a baseline utility skill
  • Optional ability animation changes
  • Fire pulse to not look so bad
  • Storm to not defy physics
  • Change "bursting flame" to "Falcon Punch"
  • HK's terminate ability
  • PT's can use rifles and Vanguards can use pistols
  • 30% AoE DR to not be stance/spec locked
  • More armor that doesn't look mandalorian
  • Less mandalorians
  • Less mandalorian RP
  • Raid utility
  • Raid wide flaming Pyro shields
  • Less mandalorians

Oh and 50m range for immolate with no cooldown kthx

Edited by xxSHOONYxx

Dear Santa,

What I want for 3.0 is:

• AP buff
  • Jet charge being a baseline utility skill
  • Optional ability animation changes
  • Fire pulse to not look so bad
  • Storm to not defy physics
  • Change "bursting flame" to "Falcon Punch"
  • HK's terminate ability
  • PT's can use rifles and Vanguards can use pistols
  • 30% AoE DR to not be stance/spec locked
  • More armor that doesn't look mandalorian
  • Less mandalorians
  • Less mandalorian RP
  • Raid utility
  • Raid wide flaming Pyro shields
  • Less mandalorians

Oh and 50m range for immolate with no cooldown kthx

Amen for less mandalorians.

I do not tank but for PT wide:

A DCD similar to saber reflect/force shroud in effect as the new skill.

AP:

Major single target buff to be not more than 5-6% behind pyro.

Pyro:

As mentioned in PvP wide.

Preliminary testing shows that the optimal surge/alacrity split come 3.0 is 50/50 for assault. This is nice. It does cut down on crit rating by quite a bit though. And by quite a bit I mean not much at all (1 piece is all)

It would also be a 100 dps increase in dread masters gear

THIS INFO ASSUMES AN EQUAL PERCENTAGE OF DPS IN AN OPTIMAL ROTATION HAS SURGE BONUS'S TO NOW, AND ALSO THAT ACCURACY ISNT CHANGED IN THE NEW GEAR, NOR ALACRITY OR SURGE. ALSO ASSUMES SAME CRIT BONUS'S FROM THE TREE

Edited by TACeMossie

Preliminary testing shows that the optimal surge/alacrity split come 3.0 is 50/50 for assault. This is nice. It does cut down on crit rating by quite a bit though. And by quite a bit I mean not much at all (1 piece is all)

It would also be a 100 dps increase in dread masters gear

THIS INFO ASSUMES AN EQUAL PERCENTAGE OF DPS IN AN OPTIMAL ROTATION HAS SURGE BONUS'S TO NOW, AND ALSO THAT ACCURACY ISNT CHANGED IN THE NEW GEAR, NOR ALACRITY OR SURGE. ALSO ASSUMES SAME CRIT BONUS'S FROM THE TREE

Isn't it a bit early to see that? I mean look how much they changed the rate of return on crit from 1.x to 2.x. I'd like to see some numbers once the closed pts invites start, but I have a feeling they'll change a LOT of the rates of returns, as well as shifting the DR curves outwards.

For Pyro the only thing i wish for is for what happened at 2.0 to not happen at 3.0

Just scale Pyro powertechs dmg correctly and we'll all be happy

but seriously.....

A force/tech immunity ability or a purge or something defensive as a baseline/utility - all dots not being able to be cleansed in pvp 3.0 this leaves powertechs in a very vulnerable position in pvp, since "most" DoTs are force/tech.

AP and Tank tree needs some love here.

Something needs to be done with AP's single target damage. its burst is fine but its single target is lacking a little, not to mention you "have" to be planted for flamethrower.

and for those asking for jet charge to be a baseline ability.... learn to move

Edited by eatmydeece

For Pyro the only thing i wish for is for what happened at 2.0 to not happen at 3.0

Just scale Pyro powertechs dmg correctly and we'll all be happy

but seriously.....

A force/tech immunity ability or a purge or something defensive as a baseline/utility - all dots not being able to be cleansed in pvp 3.0 this leaves powertechs in a very vulnerable position, since "most" DoTs are force/tech.

AP and Tank tree needs some love here.

Something needs to be done with AP's single target damage. its burst is fine but its single target is lacking a little, not to mention you "have" to be planted for flamethrower.

and for those asking for jet charge to be a baseline ability.... learn to move

Just one comment: "Learn to move" is not a good answer to the people wanting jet charge as a baseline ability. It would be a great gap closer for dps and would serve as something "learning to move" simply can not cover. In corrupter zero if you get a pulse mine you literally have to walk over to the boss. This could easily wipe your raid if he happens to knock back a tank and jump to him. Jet charge solves that problem. Learning to move does not. Again its not absolutely needed but I personally would love that change.

Just one comment: "Learn to move" is not a good answer to the people wanting jet charge as a baseline ability. It would be a great gap closer for dps and would serve as something "learning to move" simply can not cover. In corrupter zero if you get a pulse mine you literally have to walk over to the boss. This could easily wipe your raid if he happens to knock back a tank and jump to him. Jet charge solves that problem. Learning to move does not. Again its not absolutely needed but I personally would love that change.

Yeah i have such trouble with the mine in NiM CZ :rolleyes:

I don't wait for mine to be cast then leave melee range of the boss to kill adds...........

If the tank gets punted a mile its his fault for derping and not having his back to a wall :rolleyes:

I'll admit Tyrans in NiM can be annoying but that's life, you can't have it every way.

As Pyro Powertechs can do pretty much 100% of our damage whilst moving in melee (4m) range and 90% whilst within 10m so give us a leap :rolleyes:

AP gets longer Hydraulic Overrides and a passive speed buff to compensate, granted though AP needs a slight single target buff but that's another story.

Now can you please think about pvp for a second.......

We already have a pull

Hydraulics breaks movement impairing effects and gives us a speed boost

We have slows on DoTs in all 3 trees

We have 2 hard stuns with 1 being an melee AOE hard stun.

Having a leap in pvp, that's just asking us to be given a swift hit with the nerf hammer again :eek:

Giving us a leap gives us too much, you have to think about class balance.

Yeah i have such trouble with the mine in NiM CZ :rolleyes:

I don't wait for mine to be cast then leave melee range of the boss to kill adds...........

If the tank gets punted a mile its his fault for derping and not having his back to a wall :rolleyes:

I'll admit Tyrans in NiM can be annoying but that's life, you can't have it every way.

As Pyro Powertechs can do pretty much 100% of our damage whilst moving in melee (4m) range and 90% whilst within 10m so give us a leap :rolleyes:

AP gets longer Hydraulic Overrides and a passive speed buff to compensate, granted though AP needs a slight single target buff but that's another story.

Now can you please think about pvp for a second.......

We already have a pull

Hydraulics breaks movement impairing effects and gives us a speed boost

We have slows on DoTs in all 3 trees

We have 2 hard stuns with 1 being an melee AOE hard stun.

Having a leap in pvp, that's just asking us to be given a swift hit with the nerf hammer again :eek:

This guy has it.

Anyway, tips for those newbies for these fights:

NiM C-Zero - If the tanks are tanking him to a wall, on the inside corner of the pillars, and everyone bar 1 RDPS stands on him:

The adds will automatically stack up on C-Zero, so you dont have to run out.

Only the RDPS has to worry about mines.

Just learn the Anti-grav field timings and you'll be fine.

That and when he jumps, dont stand in stupid. Or Giant lasers.

NiM Tyrans, as he said, can be annoying if you get separated. I recently put full auto back onto my quickbar (in an obscure location though), in case I got separated there. I was lucky on our first kill of him though, as I was separated for 3 seconds before he targeted me with singularity, and in some cases a friendly sorc or sage can also use Extricate/Rescue to get you back in the bulk of things.

The only one I had issues with is NiM Brontes, but I haven't done that fight in ages and last time we did it (I wasn't here) one of our slingers pointed out that she turns her head in the direction she will be spinning, so my issue there is non-existant anymore anyway.

Isn't it a bit early to see that? I mean look how much they changed the rate of return on crit from 1.x to 2.x. I'd like to see some numbers once the closed pts invites start, but I have a feeling they'll change a LOT of the rates of returns, as well as shifting the DR curves outwards.

I did say very early testing didn't I?

Basically, im just saying dont toss away those extra alacrity enhancements from the gloves/headpiece/etc... because when 3.0 comes out you should swap 2-3 of them across immediately to replace surge ones.

Edited by TACeMossie

This guy has it.

Anyway, tips for those newbies for these fights:

NiM C-Zero - If the tanks are tanking him to a wall, on the inside corner of the pillars, and everyone bar 1 RDPS stands on him:

Just learn the Anti-grav field timings and you'll be fine.

That and when he jumps, dont stand in stupid. Or Giant lasers.

NiM Tyrans, as he said, can be annoying if you get separated. I recently put full auto back onto my quickbar (in an obscure location though), in case I got separated there. I was lucky on our first kill of him though, as I was separated for 3 seconds before he targeted me with singularity, and in some cases a friendly sorc or sage can also use Extricate/Rescue to get you back in the bulk of things.

The only one I had issues with is NiM Brontes, but I haven't done that fight in ages and last time we did it (I wasn't here) one of our slingers pointed out that she turns her head in the direction she will be spinning, so my issue there is non-existant anymore anyway.

I did say very early testing didn't I?

Basically, im just saying dont toss away those extra alacrity enhancements from the gloves/headpiece/etc... because when 3.0 comes out you should swap 2-3 of them across immediately to replace surge ones.

One thing i will say about CZ, do not stack up the bosses arse, stay at just under 4m range.

If you get caught with hydraulics up in the red circle...you are f****d.

He will continue to hit you until it hydraulics wears off.

It's something i've had to be careful with, playing on 3g net in Tasmania doesn't give you the best or most stable ping :rolleyes:

With brontes the turning of the head isn't 100% from what ive seen.

Ive also had a nice bug that appears once in a blue moon where the lighting is going the opposite direction to what the screen is showing or doesn't move at all and you have to guess.

Get some more practice on it though and you find yourself one of the first ones there blowing it up :)

I make sure to have hydraulics up for it, rapid shot the droid on the way to it hoping to apply pyro cell > railshot by then im in under 10m or at melee range.

One thing i will say about CZ, do not stack up the bosses arse, stay at just under 4m range.

If you get caught with hydraulics up in the red circle...you are f****d.

He will continue to hit you until it hydraulics wears off.

It's something i've had to be careful with, playing on 3g net in Tasmania doesn't give you the best or most stable ping :rolleyes:

Before I figured out the timings, that was really painful.

If you are caught in the red circle with hydraulics/HtL up, you can right click it off to hopefully save yourself. Hopefully.

Bah

I wish my group did that, we just hold the boss stationary and the dps go to the adds :( in which case jet charge would be helpful and fun.

Maybe that suggestion people keep talking about where grapple can work as a leap against targets that can not be pulled?

Bah

I wish my group did that, we just hold the boss stationary and the dps go to the adds :( in which case jet charge would be helpful and fun.

How many times people stated that balance =/= fun? Stop thinking one second on "fun" and see it from this point of view.

Right now PTs (both Pyro and AP) are in a really nice position on PvP and PvE (dps wise, AP could use a bit more single target). They can melt 1 target really quick or make the enemy suffer with 90% aoe snare that also damage the crap out of them. Now, add Jet Charge into that formula... it will make other classes (except healers) useless because why take them when PT has EVERYTHING (taunts, nice dcds, pull, knockback immunity, burst, snares and speed)?

You know how that situation gets solved? Mmm? With a nerf bat. It happened to Pyro pre 2.0, read the patch notes... every single patch was nerf Pyro with a killing blow on 2.0.

Now, do you want PT to get Jet Charge with all the other amazing stuff it has so you can have "fun" by being overpower as heck? Do you want to roll over people like nothing and then get hit with nerf bat so you screw all the other PTs?

Edited by AAntan

How many times people stated that balance =/= fun? Stop thinking one second on "fun" and see it from this point of view.

Right now PTs (both Pyro and AP) are in a really nice position on PvP and PvE (dps wise, AP could use a bit more single target). They can melt 1 target really quick or make the enemy suffer with 90% aoe snare that also damage the crap out of them. Now, add Jet Charge into that formula... it will make other classes (except healers) useless because why take them when PT has EVERYTHING (taunts, nice dcds, pull, knockback immunity, burst, snares and speed)?

You know how that situation gets solved? Mmm? With a nerf bat. It happened to Pyro pre 2.0, read the patch notes... every single patch was nerf Pyro with a killing blow on 2.0.

Now, do you want PT to get Jet Charge with all the other amazing stuff it has so you can have "fun" by being overpower as heck? Do you want to roll over people like nothing and then get hit with nerf bat so you screw all the other PTs?

Dude, there's a VERY simple solution to this issue...

Move Grapple to Tank Discipline

Reduce the slow on Sweltering Heat to 30%

Reduce the Slow on Hamstring to 35%

Reduce the Slow on PFT to 50%

done.

As for things i hope for.

New Abilities:

Pyro:

Tactical Accelerant: Sprays the target in a catalyst that increases damage of the next 15 Damage Over Time ability ticks by 10%. costs 0 Heat and has a 15s Cooldown.

Missile Punch: Loads a missile into the gauntlet and punches the target exploding the loaded rocket dealing X-Y Kinetic Damage (More than Rocket Punch) Heat Cost: 10 Heat Cooldown: 8 Seconds

Advanced Prototype:

Flame Blast: Loads a small amount of explosive fuel while lauching fire out of the gauntlet dealing X-Y Elemental Damage (More than Flame Burst) also deals 100 - 250 damage to targets within 5 meters of the original. Costs 10 Heat.

Rail Barrage: Shoots 4 Rails over 3 Seconds dealing X-Y Kinetic Damage (Slightly More than Flamethrower). Heat Cost: 24 Cooldown: 15 Seconds

Shield Tech:

Shield Overload: Increases Shield Chance to 100% and Shield Absorption by 15% for 10 Seconds. Slowed by 30% for the duration. Cooldown: 3 Minutes

Oil Spray: Sprays the target in oil reducing their accuracy by 5% for 20 Seconds and deals X-Y Elemental Damage This Ability Generates High Threat and Can Proc Ion Cell. Cooldown 15s. Heat Cost 10.

it will make other classes (except healers) useless because why take them when PT has EVERYTHING (taunts, nice dcds, pull, knockback immunity, burst, snares and speed)?

hmmm

Juggernaut:

• taunt, Check
  • nice dcds, triple check
  • Pull, nope but a push
  • Knockback immunity, Check, plus CC immunity
  • Burst, Check
  • Snares, Check
  • Speed, They have a charge which is what I assume you are talking about because you listed it

Assassins:

• Taunt, check
  • Nice dcds, check
  • pull, if speced
  • knockback immunity, no
  • Burst, triple check
  • snares, triple check
  • speed, check
  • Stealth
  • CC's galore
  • Phasewalk
  • Conal knockback

What did everybody say when Bioware said they would buff Pyro in 2.8? "OMG BIOWARE THEY'RE GOING TO BE SO OP THEY'RE ALREADY OP IMMA UNSUB IF YOU BUFF THEM THEY'LL BE THE NEW FACEROLL NO SKILL NEEDED CLASS!!!!!eleven!!" and when it went live, no complaints. And honestly it's not like they're buffing their damage output, they become more mobile sure, but it's not like they're going to make railshot hit for 20k. And I love that you left out

Maybe that suggestion people keep talking about where grapple can work as a leap against targets that can not be pulled?
which would have no bearing in PvP at all since player's don't have boss immunity :rolleyes: It would also let you pull out adds as needed.

Oh and as a basic teaser for 3.0, here's what the graphs in my guide are gonna look like come then. The numbers that are color coded are saying how much surge you are grabbing.

http://i.imgur.com/gHl1GIl.png

What did everybody say when Bioware said they would buff Pyro in 2.8? "OMG BIOWARE THEY'RE GOING TO BE SO OP THEY'RE ALREADY OP IMMA UNSUB IF YOU BUFF THEM THEY'LL BE THE NEW FACEROLL NO SKILL NEEDED CLASS!!!!!eleven!!" and when it went live, no complaints. And honestly it's not like they're buffing their damage output, they become more mobile sure, but it's not like they're going to make railshot hit for 20k.

As for this, I'd like to point out there are a ton of escape mechanisms available to all RDPS now, and they said they were adding something awesome to melee to make up for it.

So i'm expecting Jet Charge for DPS, and 20k Rail Shots as well (20k rail shots because new gear and higher levels :p)

Edited by TACeMossie

Bah

My group holds to boss in a corner then moves him to the corner in which the ranged adds are on.

Honestly if your group does it in such a way in which you have to leave early to deal with adds they are terrible.

For HM and NiM this is where YOU make YOUR class work for the fight

Dont ask for it to be the other way around.

Its like begging the FPS developers to have aim bots in the PC versions.

Grapple to pull you to things that cannot be pulled....i thought that once, then i played my PT more, we dont need it...like i've said, people need to learn how to move.

Dude, there's a VERY simple solution to this issue...

Move Grapple to Tank Discipline Remove grapple from dps? there goes the fun out of huttball.

Reduce the slow on Sweltering Heat to 30% You high?

Reduce the Slow on Hamstring to 35% You high?

Reduce the Slow on PFT to 50% You high?

done.

You even PT m8?

Edited by eatmydeece