• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[*]I don't see the reason on this

Not my problem if you can't see it?

[*]I am a healer

[*]I level as a healer

So only people who level as healers should get to be healers?

[*]I use my companions

[*]I don't rush

Right, you're not like one of those dirty players who actually want to level. You're a superior, story-soaked being we should all bow and scrape before. Hey guys, it's the chosen one! The great divine buffoon who cares more about the story than levelling!

My reasons for not going to dual-speck wagon.

Funny. "I'm dumb" would have saved you a lot of typing.

Edited by AlpsStranger

Please don't put **** like this in, ever. Thanks.

This is along the same lines as being able to choose your AC. Figure out your decisions, think about them, and live with them. Don't be so damn ADHD and roll with the flavor of the next 15 seconds.

Edited by Walfredo

Once again they want to introduce dual spec. Dont know how this thread is still going.

Confirmation> http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20110916

Yay, dual specs are confirmed!

And the anti-dual spec crowd can just choose not to use it if they don't like it. Adding a feature isn't taking anything away from anyone's gameplay, if you only want 1 spec, only have 1 spec.

I never said that. Obviously an AC respec is bad. But dual spec doesn't make sense to not add in.

Actually why is AC respecc bad?

<insert usual comment that pro dual specc are using here>

You will see they can be used both pro dual and pro AC respeccs. :)

But still i dont see the point of dual specc in PvE as of now.

Thanks to Tanks and healers have really good solobilty the only reason i see people wanting this in the game for Pve is basicly credit issues solely

Edited by Varghjerta

Actually why is AC respecc bad?

<insert usual comment that are pro dual specc here>

You will see they can be used both pro dual and pro AC respeccs. :)

But still i dont see the point of dual specc in PvE as of now.

Thanks to Tanks and healers have really good solobilty

A/C is basically a class respec..

dual-spec is simply specializication respec, big deal.

The people who are arguing against this are delusional and completely out of touch with how MMORPGs work now. Not only should you not listen to them, you should write their names down so you don't accidentally take feedback from them in the future.

Listen? Do you think they are going to listen to you because you think people want a challenge are stupid and should be black listed? How about you play the game as it was meant to be?

Listen? Do you think they are going to listen to you because you think people want a challenge are stupid and should be black listed? How about you play the game as it was meant to be?

You and your cohorts don't know the difference between a challenge and a timesink. Nor do you know the difference between the state the game happened to be in and launch and some mystical "meant to be" state.

I understand that the world was less confusing when the game on the N64 cartridge never changed. You have my condolences.

Everyone needs to calm down. It will only be a matter of time before they add the dual spec feature so grant Bioware a little patience since the game is still in its fledgling state. They've already stated they plan on adding it so just ignore the masochists. Edited by originaluip

In the end, the people that are against duel spec end up in lfg chat searching for a tank or healer for 5 hours.

I like tanking, but i like to go dps in pvp or solo quest. I am jug war.

If your against duel spec, be against respeccing, and force to stick with your talent. doesn't make sense at all.

stop the que que. You won't even notice that people have duel spec. they just say, hey tank here inv. Drama queens 4 life.

GOGO DUEL SPEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

So then we can add Quad specc and AC respeccs aswell then?

Please don't put **** like this in, ever. Thanks.

This is along the same lines as being able to choose your AC. Figure out your decisions, think about them, and live with them. Don't be so damn ADHD and roll with the flavor of the next 15 seconds.

Slippery Slope AGAIN!!

Do you people never learn?

Edited by SilverScreemer

In the end, the people that are against duel spec end up in lfg chat searching for a tank or healer for 5 hours.

I like tanking, but i like to go dps in pvp or solo quest. I am jug war.

If your against duel spec, be against respeccing, and force to stick with your talent. doesn't make sense at all.

stop the que que. You won't even notice that people have duel spec. they just say, hey tank here inv. Drama queens 4 life.

GOGO DUEL SPEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Actually it is not our fault that you are to cheap to spend some credits in the game because you want to have an edge on everything you do without any cost attached to it. :D

Basicly as i said as of now there is no reason for dual specc PvE wise in this game .

Thanks to that Healers and Tanks actually can do soloing really well .

So people can actually be fully specced healers and Tanks and still be good at soloing , But it is here that i think we differ on our opinions i see no problem at all being a tank or healer aslong as i can solo.

While others thinks if i cant solo precisley as fast as DPS i am gimped and require dual specc

Edited by Varghjerta

As someone else pointed out, I am not intersted in playing CoD: Star Wars. No to dual specs. I played Rift, and I praised that game for that functionality. I prefer this game to stick to their mantra of having meaningful choices.

What meaningful choice? The choice to suck at all but one particular aspect of the game because you're too Star Amish to admit it's a much needed feature?

Actually it is not our fault that you are to cheap to spend some credits in the game because you want to have an edge on everything you do without any cost attached to it. :D

Basicly as i said as of now there is no reason for dual specc PvE wise in this game .

Thanks to that Healers and Tanks actually can do soloing really well .

So people can actually be fully specced healers and Tanks and still be good at soloing , But it is here that i think we differ on our opinions i see no problem at all being a tank or healer aslong as i can solo.

While others thinks if i cant solo precisley as fast as DPS i am gimped and require dual specc

No one will force you to buy Dual Spec. You can use those credits to buy a vanity pet or something. If you want to make an Op healer and level healing at all times, fine, cool, groovy to the max dude!

You idiots are reminding me of the "sanctity of marriage" jerks. You use all the same arguments. Slippery Slope all over, among other things.

"One man one woman is best, let's all just do it that way." :D

"But I want to do it another way." :confused:

"No, I don't want the option to marry someone of the same sex, so you shouldn't have it either." :p

It's all exactly the same. People wanting to deprive freedom from others for no reason other than they don't personally want the specific option, is just messed up.

YOU can do whatever you want. I want to dual spec into that cool DPS class I'm unable to use because so many people need healers in instances.

Edited by SilverScreemer

No one will force you to buy Dual Spec. You can use those credits to buy a vanity pet or something. If you want to make an Op healer and level healing at all times, fine, cool, groovy to the max dude!

You idiots are reminding me of the "sanctity of marriage" jerks. You use all the same arguments. Slippery Slope all over, among other things.

"One man one woman is best, let's all just do it that way." :D

"But I want to do it another way." :confused:

"No, I don't want the option to marry someone of the same sex, so you shouldn't have it either." :p

It's all exactly the same. People wanting to deprive freedom from others for no reason other than they don't personally want the specific option, is just messed up.

YOU can do whatever you want. I want to dual spec into that cool DPS class I'm unable to use because so many people need healers in instances.

Actually are you saying here that youre opinion that Bioware is forcing you to respecc to be able to play this game?

And freedom ?

you think you are should be entitled to be able to do it all without any cost?

I say it again Pve wise this game doesnt need dual specc thanks to the solobilty that tanks and healers have in this game.

i think most people are arguing becuase it cost credits to respecc lol but i am not surprised when people even complain that they cant afford speeder

Edited by Varghjerta

"YOU can do whatever you want. I want to dual spec into that cool DPS class I'm unable to use because so many people need healers in instances. "

Then pick a DPS class from the start. Its your fault for picking a class somebody "needs" instead of one you wanted to pick.

Not to mention, i'm a Sentinel, you want to punish me for picking one ? Cause with dual specing, picking a sent is stupid. After all, might as well pick something that has acces to three different roles. I can do anything on one single char then.

Not to mention, i can roll "need" for everything then as well. After all, i can be a tank/healer/dps/bunny/winer

Make a new char if you want healing that badly. Or cough up the cost its costs to respec.

"Yes, I should be entitled to be able to perform in both PvE and PvP on the same character without needless expense. "

You can perform in both PvE and PvP. Accordingly to your ROLE.

I want the ability to have all crafting skills on a single char, after all, i want to be able to make everything on the same character without needless expense and/or trouble.

Bioware should just give us the ability to do it all on a SINGLE char.

^ Same logic. Just as flawed.