Already a level 24

darthbored

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LoL im not in yet but how can you wipe a person char for wanting to PvP. The games are shutting down because there are not enough ppl to fill a game. I know when i hit 10 i leave the auto que on and quest while waiting. How is one supposed to know if the game will be filled or not without entering the game.

Its BW/EA screw up not ppl wanting to PvP

And this bug, will ofcourse be fixed before everybody can log on, giving those who already has access an even greater advantage, which is especially important in PvP.

Using PVP as the sole means to level will gimp your character later on. The loss of social points alone makes it not worth it to me.

Who cares if other people level fast to 50. I spent 2 hours playing this morning and got to level 10. It's not that hard, and the few people that will hit 50 in a week won't affect the economy at all. There has to be more than one or two people on a server at cap to affect the economy...

Crying foul that people are higher level than you does nothing at all. That's one of the main reasons there is a staggered roll out; they don't want the entire server population on the same planet.

Yeah, well the more people that try the warzone exploit... the more people will queue for a wz and then the game will resume its natural state. :)

yea but the people who all ready abused it will walk away unscathed with some perks. shouldn't be allowed to fly.

Bioware isn't forced to do anything. Quit worrying like children.

Uh, there's an Exp exploit. Of course they're going to be forced to take action.

Worrying like children? Children don't worry about anything; it's adults that do all the worrying.

Anyhow, it's a game breaking bug and launch is a week away. This is the only real issue about the game and it's not even being discussed.

Edited by AkilZodiac

People are cheating. They're exploiting the PvP bug, and Bioware will be forced to delete characters until this is fixed.

I remember when I used to believe that exploiting was a banable offense. Then I realized that EA/Blizzard/Trion only care about $$$ and wont do anything until its cost effective. At worst they get a small temp suspension 24-48 hours, and what will they care? They'll most likely be so far ahead that it wont matter much.