New gear tier

Cozur

Hello pvp'ers.

I've recently returned to the game after being absent for a long time, and I was wondering if anyone could give some insight into whether the new tier is right around the corner, and I should try and get some Brutalizer pieces, or whether it's wiser to just get full Obroan first?

Hello pvp'ers.

I've recently returned to the game after being absent for a long time, and I was wondering if anyone could give some insight into whether the new tier is right around the corner, and I should try and get some Brutalizer pieces, or whether it's wiser to just get full Obroan first?

New gear probably coming with 3.0 later this year. Likelihood is that Brutalizer will be what Oboan is now with a new set for the ranked gear.

New level cap. Its going to be two new sets.

I'm curious about this, would the introduction of a new level cap come with 3.0 or just new gear?

New level cap means new abilities or a buff to existing! I love it because I have a lot of alts.

I'm curious about this, would the introduction of a new level cap come with 3.0 or just new gear?

New level cap means new abilities or a buff to existing! I love it because I have a lot of alts.

3.0 is the next expansion....which is coming with a level cap increase (unfortunately -_-) Abilities in this game are already pretty bloated. We really don't need more.

3.0 is the next expansion....which is coming with a level cap increase (unfortunately -_-) Abilities in this game are already pretty bloated. We really don't need more.

Wat? I could do with 10 more abilities.. the amount of keybinds in this game is so low..

Hoping for something just as cool as phasewalk. Changed the classes meta entirely.

No seriously, to hell with that >_>

I had a rogue and a warrior. I had like 7 bars worth of abilities and I was macroing multiple abilities together to save room. I had so many keybinds that just thinking about it makes my eyes bleed -_-

I had about 90 for my rogue. Used all of them.

No seriously, to hell with that >_>

I had a rogue and a warrior. I had like 7 bars worth of abilities and I was macroing multiple abilities together to save room. I had so many keybinds that just thinking about it makes my eyes bleed -_-

So what you are trying to say is that you want 15 more abilities. :D:rod_angel_g:

In all seriousness, I dont want that many at all maybe 1 new ability or 2 and maras need cleaned up... I totally agree with you on that. Ive been saying they need to move maras into a heavy armor class to bring it up a little on survivability. I would like to see that change for Maras in 3.0. I feel they need it... I may be wrong but any class with no ranged abilities need to be heavy armor. What say you Raansu?

I would much rather they focus on making sure they get balance right given the extra points for the skill trees.

They should probably make the trees bigger and add a new top tier talent.

If they don't we could be walking into a world where hybrids are a standard.

So what you are trying to say is that you want 15 more abilities. :D:rod_angel_g:

In all seriousness, I dont want that many at all maybe 1 new ability or 2 and maras need cleaned up... I totally agree with you on that. Ive been saying they need to move maras into a heavy armor class to bring it up a little on survivability. I would like to see that change for Maras in 3.0. I feel they need it... I may be wrong but any class with no ranged abilities need to be heavy armor. What say you Raansu?

It really wouldn't make much of a difference. Before the jugg buffs dps juggs were like paper. Heavy armor meant very little which is why many jugg players got annoyed when the heavy armor statement was brought up during discussions on buffing juggs.

Undying rage changes need to be reverted or the ability needs to be redesigned. Both carnage and annihilation need better tools to deal with roots and slows. Rage in terms of dealing with roots/slows is pretty much fine with two leaps and force crush and the occasional crippling slash.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.