Satele Shan's weapons in Cartel Market (500 CC)

Iwipe

Each of these costs 500 CC. The Dualsaber is slightly longer than other dualsabers (I think) and both sabers have a buzz sound when drawn (lightsaber's sound is fairly faint and basically non-existant).

I do like the drawings on the sabers, it is kinda neat.

• Dualsaber:

• Lightsaber:

decent but not woth 500cc/each.

Maybe 50cc each or 100cc.

But 500cc? Nope. Nothing really special about them other than the name.

Not to mention if they are going to sell sabers in the CM, they should start making them legacy bound.

Otherwise I'll just stick to my Gree sabres.

To some people aesthetics is everything!

Well, yeah that's what I meant by "nothing special".

I wasn't expecting it to be anything more than an empty orange saber, but even their design is... too plain.

Again, I guess some people might like it, but really the only thing separating it for the most basic saber/dual saber is the name "Satele Shan" in the title (and, of course, the exorbitant price)

To some people aesthetics is everything! And they go to collections no need to be legacy bound :p

I appreciate aesthetics, but the saber is so small and not really something you notice, while not having my alts in 180 MHs is something I do notice.

Function over form for sabers for me I guess.

And again - for Bioware - I won't be spending the money because it isn't legacy bound, even if it were in collections.

Make something nice looking that is also legacy bound, and you might get some of my money.

Edited by DawnAskham

I say that since it does indeed have the exact same sound as the etched dueler's and they couldn't even come up with a new sound for them that they are not worth the 500cc.

They do look cool though and I'll probably get one for cheap off the GTN for my Shadow, since he is somewhat of a collector.