Scoundrel Healing

angrysqiurl

It seems every time I go on my scoundrel I get killed pretty easily in pvp. Sometimes when I get really lucky I can get unbeatable and pull off a nice 800k-1m, besides that I usually only get between 400k-700k because I am dying so much. I don't really think it has anything to do with my stats I am fully reg wz gear, and 1 or 2 ranked pieces. The main problem I seem to be having this with is deception assassins. :mad::eek::mad::eek:

Scoundrels are by far the best healers...

With that said, being the "best healer" classwise also means people are gonna be putting in that much more effort to kill you.

Which in turn means that if you're not experienced with the class, its gonna be a steep learning curve as nobody gives you any room to breathe and actually learn how to deal with certain situations.

Not to mention the most key thing!

Rolling with randoms means that 9/10 times nobody even bothers to throw a single Taunt or CC your way while you're getting pounded by the enemy team... In fact they'll whine they're not getting any heals even while you're running back from the spawnpoint.

you need to recognize what stance those sins are in. if they're madness, you can hold back with your purge and then pop dodge to clear all the dots off of you. always keep hots on. keep defense screen/probes up (basic stuff). don't dot up the sin. just flash him and roll away. los. another little trick is to dirty kick them to bait a breaker. if they break that, you can flash bang and have 8s to run away or heal up. the upshot of it is that you're highly mobile. use that mobility. a sin has good tools for keeping up with you (a good assortment of 10m+ skills), but they're not that difficult. just know when they pop shroud et al. work around it. kite them into your melee.

Keep on the move, utilize your roll and LoS. Having Hit and Run helps, make sure to use your stun/flashbang.

Kolto Infusion > Kolto Injection, keep at least 1 probe running on all targets, 2 on yourself, 2 on people taking damage, cycle as necessary. Surgical Probe whenever necessary.

Play on the outskirts. You have big range and good mobility, no real reason for you to be in the fray except for maybe when you're trying to get a nanotech on a bunch of melee-people(as well as yourself.)

Evasion and Shield Probe. Both very short cooldowns. Use them excessively, but try not to be trigger-fingerish. You never know when you'll need them for a clutch moment.

Use your vanish and roll away, open into a kolto infusion if you're in a tight spot.

Stuff like that. Just think on your feet.