Galactic Starfighter Records (2.8+) continued

Fractalsponge

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just gotta preface this, is it ever called into question what ships I was flying unless I say otherwise? I think I should almost always be placed in the scout section, (I say this because I forgot to screenshot req page again like a nerd) But

Scout TDM

Yorimoyoi(TommmSunb) - Sting - Unguilded - The Bastion - 45 Kills + Assists http://i.imgur.com/ZwZpT8Q.jpg (45/50 90%)

At the start I was certain I was going to break 300 DPS because I got the 30k medal 45 seconds into the game but unfortunately I slowed down and finished with 240.

Edited by tommmsunb

Just gotta preface this, is it ever called into question what ships I was flying unless I say otherwise? I think I should almost always be placed in the scout section, (I say this because I forgot to screenshot req page again like a nerd) But

Scout TDM

Yorimoyoi(TommmSunb) - Sting - Unguilded - The Bastion - 45 Kills + Assists http://i.imgur.com/ZwZpT8Q.jpg (45/50 90%)

At the start I was certain I was going to break 300 DPS because I got the 30k medal 45 seconds into the game but unfortunately I slowed down and finished with 240.

I don't really doubt you did it in a battlescout, but still...rules are rules for the ship boards, otherwise I'd be adjudicating tons of records for those. But this is more than enough to be on the general TDM records. Updated for solo kills, kills, and K+A.

Edited by Fractalsponge

Since the patch has reverted GSF to pre 3.0, I will now begin to update the thread again. If anyone can beat the current records, that is :p.

Also, I've looked over the records again, and I am not going to be updating the "Medals" category for anything below 18 medals for the general category. 17+ medal counts seem to be happening too frequently to keep a reasonably short list. If there are open spots in the ship records, I will fill those, and will continue to count ties at 18 medals until it gets ridiculously long - then I'll flush the 18 medal records and we'll have 19+ medal counts go into that list.

You could use the system Camelpockets used in the original 2.8+ thread. If there were already 5 or more people in a category no new players would be added if they weren't at least on tie with the lowest rank. Using medals category as example:

1. Johnnykar - B-4D Legion - Imperial Wolves - The Red Eclipse - 21 medals

2. Da'one - B-4D Legion - Despair - Harbinger - 20 Medals

3. Liegnn - Legion - <Eclipse Squadron> - The Ebon Hawk - 19 Medals

3. Norec - B-5 Decimus - "Les Semi-Croustillants" - Darth Nihilus - 19 Medals

3. Lafaye - Warcarrier - Light and Honor - T3-M4 - 19 Medals

3. Vehementt- B-4D Legion - Holocron - Jedi Covenant - 19 Medals

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Ashkanie - IL-5 Ocula - Cyanes Schatten - T3-M4 - 18 Medals

4. Neviditelný - Bloodmark - The Last Praetorians - Harbinger - 18 Medals

4. Nörec - FT-7B Clarion - (None) - Darth Nihilus - 18 Medals

4. Lyara-nelle - Begeren Colony - 18 Medals

4. Kira Carsen - NovaDive - Shadowlands - 18 medals

4. Xi'ao - Legion - Domination - The Shadowlands - 18 medals

4. TøbiasFünke - Quarrel - The Omega Continuum - Jedi Covenant - 18 medals

The list would be cut of at the line and new records would only be accepted if they hit at least 19 medals.

Other examples would be deathmatch total kills ( 1/1/1/2/3/4/5 -> 1/1/1/2/3 ) or deathmatch solo kills ( 1/2/3/3/4/4/5/5 -> 1/2/3/3/4/4 ).

That defeats the point of reporting ties, which is to give as many people as possible a chance to make the records. It's not a problem for the other records because there aren't so many people piled into so small a space at the top. I'm fine with using a special rule for medals so the list doesn't get too difficult to maintain.

You're using the wrong tier choice for TT for the build, you gotta use the evasion dispel, not the bonus evasion for yourself.

I've always been a bit unsure of how this debuff works. Do you just have to pop it within tooltip range for it to be effective or do you have to continue to fly within that range for it work? I use it on my domination retrothruster/BLC flashfire but not on my deathmatch powerdive/LC novadive.

Edited by RickDagles

I've always been a bit unsure of how this debuff works. Do you just have to pop it within tooltip range for it to be effective or do you have to continue to fly within that range for it work? I use it on my domination retrothruster/BLC flashfire but not on my deathmatch powerdive/LC novadive.

just pop it when in range.

That defeats the point of reporting ties, which is to give as many people as possible a chance to make the records. It's not a problem for the other records because there aren't so many people piled into so small a space at the top. I'm fine with using a special rule for medals so the list doesn't get too difficult to maintain.

Allow me to pile into this very crowded category :)

RECORDS BY SHIP TYPE

BOMBER DEATHMATCH

DPS

Elara Dorne - Warcarrier - The Shadowlands - 165.09 DPS

Strikefighter Domination

Tensai-Hikoushi(Tommmsunb) - Starguard - Saberwing - Ebon Hawk - 174 DPS http://i.imgur.com/aJuzWA5.jpg http://i.imgur.com/2ejaLdH.jpg

Also for Domination DPS Even'ness = Leggogurl, so add somebody else for #5 slot.

I hate keeping all your alts straight :p.

Anyways, this went off the rails at the end, not sure how, but here (scout domination):

Xi'ao - Sting - Domination - The Shadowlands 37 Kills + Assists

Edited by Fractalsponge

Is that...a drone carrier with concentrated fire?!

All records updated.

So I take it Wingman would be better for T2 Bomber? The problem is Troopers (and Jedi Knights) don't get Wingman for free. She's a new alt and I'm still grinding fleet reqs to buy more ships, while hoarding the daily and weekly awards. Crew is second priority.

Here is another record with the same problem:

Deathmatch Overall and Gunship Deathmatch

Total Damage

Eric-bana - Quarrel - The Shadowlands - 147736 damage

Gunship Deathmatch

DPS

Eric-bana - Quarrel - The Shadowlands - 178.21 DPS

And you missed my Scout Solo Kill record from post #130 on the bottom of page 13.