Galactic Starfighter Records (2.8+) continued

Fractalsponge

And you bumped Acrimous off the scout damage board. I think there will need to be a reckoning!

No reckoning, I'm afraid. I stopped caring about the whole record thing. Good to see Quant showcasing how he is one of the best pilots on the server, premade or not.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, are the scores posted from the game records directly from the server side data or from players sending their records in, so that anyone who had better scores but didn't send them in doesn't get shown?

Did you read any posts or clicked on any of the links next to the records?

I'll go ahead and take the #2 total damage slot for Scout Domination.

Hawkë - Flashfire - none - Jedi Covenant - 101,200 damage

EDIT - NM this one, I didn't see that I needed the other screen to show I only flew the scout. :(

Re-edit: Use this instead:

Match type: Domination

Deios - Flashfire - none - Jedi Covenant - 28 Kills

Deios - Flashfire - none - Jedi Covenant - 22 Kill Streak

Deios - Flashfire - none - Jedi Covenant - 15 Solo kills

Edited by nyghtrunner

TDM 50 kills. Also for Scout ship record. No deaths = no performance tab right? I can provide it if needed.

Scrab - Flashfire - I beat you Tom - The Progenitor - 278.17 DPS

And I beat you

Taisetsuna - Skybolt - Saberwing - The Ebon Hawk http://i.imgur.com/YsAR6no.jpg 279 DPS

Proof of scout

http://i.imgur.com/1Jl6Pgi.jpg

Edited by tommmsunb

Use retro you won't regret it.

Funny you mention this, last night after that match I switched the build around to use retros, regen thruster, and directional shield. I guess I better not die because it will take me forever to get anywhere, but it should be more survivable once I get where I'm going.

Here's another slightly more worthy entry:

Deathmatch (End by opposing team to 50)

Beres (Despon) - Quarrel - The Shadowlands - 42/47 Total Kills + Assists (89.3%)

Edited by caederon

Updated.

I've never tried retros on my rycer. Always seemed like the mobility tradeoff was too crippling. Might need to give it a shot. I've been trying quads+ions+clusters+wingman, but I still miss the range on my old HLC/ion/cluster build. The sad part of it is I usually find my Decimus to be a more fun battle "strike" experience these days. Not counting Imperium, whose support build is just in a class of its own.

Edited by Fractalsponge

I've never tried retros on my rycer. Always seemed like the mobility tradeoff was too crippling. Might need to give it a shot. I've been trying quads+ions+clusters+wingman, but I still miss the range on my old HLC/ion/cluster build. The sad part of it is I usually find my Decimus to be a more fun battle "strike" experience these days. Not counting Imperium, whose support build is just in a class of its own.

With the T3 20% engine pool, Regen Thrusters, and Blizz/C2, you actually have pretty good range. You won't win turning battles*, and you can't quite "sprint" in the same way that you could with BR (which I assume is what you use and what you mean by the mobility tradeoff?), but the thruster "on" time is pretty solid. I can get from spawn to B on Denon with a single bar, anyway, and have plenty left if someone pops tensor. I'd have to verify, but I think I have a little left over regardless.

I picked up Retros early on, and instantly fell in love with them. I've killed myself a LOT, but I feel like the trade-off in terms of how versatile Retros are is totally worth it. I've tried PD, BR, Snap Turn, and Koiogran, and I never feel as effective with them. And at this point, I've used them so much on all the maps, I'm pretty comfortable using them inside of scaffolding or tight areas/around sats, and that almost always seems to take people by surprise.

Anyway, I'm a proponent of Retros on pretty much anything you can put them on, so I say give them a try! :D

*EDIT - I will note, though, that Retros can often change the math on turning battles, so turning less quickly isn't as crippling.

Edited by nyghtrunner

...and one more:

Deathmatch

Beris (Despon) - Quarrel - Dragon Squadron - Begeren Colony - 150119 damage

Gunship Deathmatch

Beris (Despon) - Quarrel - Dragon Squadron - Begeren Colony - 150119 damage

Beris (Despon) - Quarrel - Dragon Squadron - Begeren Colony - 181.52 DPS

Looks like I was on the gunship deathmatch total damage list twice already, with Despon and Desponn, so you can replace both with the Beris record there and someone new can claim the 5th spot.

Deathmatch End by Timer

Yadne - IL-5 Ocula - Cyanes Schatten - T3-M4 - 41/47 Kills & Assits (87.23%)

Yadne - IL-5 Ocula - Cyanes Schatten - T3-M4 - 36 Kills

Yadne - IL-5 Ocula - Cyanes Schatten - T3-M4 - 132,619 Damage

Yadne - IL-5 Ocula - Cyanes Schatten - T3-M4 - 36 Kill Streak

Yadne - IL-5 Ocula - Cyanes Schatten - T3-M4 - 19 Solo Kills

Scout Deathmatch

Yadne - IL-5 Ocula - Cyanes Schatten - T3-M4 - 41 Kills & Assists

Yadne - IL-5 Ocula - Cyanes Schatten - T3-M4 - 132,619 Damage

Yadne - IL-5 Ocula - Cyanes Schatten - T3-M4 - 19 Solo Kills

Edited by Danalon

Haven't posted in one of these records threads in a while, but I had a pretty ridiculous game yesterday, plus JC seems somewhat underrepresented, so here goes:

Deathmatch 50 kills total damage

TøbiasFünke- Quarrel - The Omega Continuum - Jedi Covenant - 150,936 damage

Gunship Deathmatch

TøbiasFünke- Quarrel - The Omega Continuum - Jedi Covenant - 150,936 damage

TøbiasFünke- Quarrel - The Omega Continuum - Jedi Covenant - 182.95 dps

Performance tab for above

As an aside: consider the above exhibit #1 in the case for NEVER LEAVING GUNSHIPS COMPLETELY ALONE FOR AN ENTIRE MATCH