Lamest. Teaser. Ever

jedip_enguin

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arousement and premature ej*culation are not one and the same. :p

You missed the point, i just have to spell it out : something we already know is being teased to us as "coming soon", yet people are so excited : "****!!!! revan is back!!!", "****!! NEW DECORATIONS!!!". This "teaser" is for morons, it is as simple as that, really doesn't take any effort to tease a moron.

You missed the point, i just have to spell it out : something we already know is being teased to us as "coming soon", yet people are so excited : "****!!!! revan is back!!!", "****!! NEW DECORATIONS!!!". This "teaser" is for morons, it is as simple as that, really doesn't take any effort to tease a moron.

So everyone who liked the teaser is a moron?

Sad.

I give you a 0/10. Teaser gets an 10/10 all the same though.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

But it didn't tease anything, we already knew Revan was back...

You already knew Revan was back, but that trailer was not made solely for the people who have played Rakata Prime believe it or not.

That trailer is more for the people who haven't played Rakata yet, people who have unsubbed from the game, and people who have yet to play TOR but are familiar with KOTOR. It's meant to get those people's attention. Not yours, they already have you attention.

You already knew Revan was back, but that trailer was not made solely for the people who have played Rakata Prime believe it or not.

That trailer is more for the people who haven't played Rakata yet, people who have unsubbed from the game, and people who have yet to play TOR but are familiar with KOTOR. It's meant to get those people's attention. Not yours, they already have you attention.

Didn't BW say earlier they were waiting to release the teaser a week or so after the last patch because they wanted to give people a chance to play through the Forged Alliance stories?

It is not Revan or maybe is he? hint hint

I am Revan's son

Why do his eyes glow now?

I really don't get that part. His look wouldn't change at all if that effect weren't there.

In SWTOR terms, eyes glow most often when an individual is possessed by some aspect of the Force. If the rest of the game is an indication, then Revan is currently not himself. Or it's an imposter.

Why do his eyes glow now?

I really don't get that part. His look wouldn't change at all if that effect weren't there.

In SWTOR terms, eyes glow most often when an individual is possessed by some aspect of the Force. If the rest of the game is an indication, then Revan is currently not himself. Or it's an imposter.

Told you, he is a Cylon duplicate.

I'll repeat myself from another thread (since there are so many on this subject):

Ugh, when did the word "teaser" turn into "full release of information" in peoples minds?

Just look at the teasers we've gotten for other products:

The Superman vs Batman teaser showed superman staring at batman... wow, we got to see that batman AND superman was in the movie named Superman vs Batman, what a surprise and oh so much information!

The godzilla teaser showed godzilla... attacking a city... with soldiers attacking godzilla... OMG, we would never have guessed that on our own! :rolleyes:

Oh and for a REALLY prime example of what a teaser is, here's a BMW teaser: http://www.bmw.tv/web/com/video.do?videoID=13397

You get to see that it's a car... driving... fast... you don't even see that it's a BMW. The only information you get is that it's a car... driving fast. And then there's the BMW logo that lets you know it's a BMW.

A teaser trailer ISN'T about releasing lots of informaton. It's just to tease what's coming. And what's coming is revan. (and yes we already knew that, but we already knew batman and superman would be in supes vs bats, so that's a moot point)

EDIT: and before anyone says it, sure, the supes vs bats and godzilla teasers showed us what they look like... but so does the revan teaser, we only got to see a hologram of his head in the Rakata Prime FP, this shows him in his entirety. (and the fact that alot of people already knew that from datamined info does not negate that)

To everyone saying "it's just a teaser":

THIS is a teaser:

Yeah movies and video games are a 1 to 1 analog.

More often than not, video game teaser trailers tend to be just a logo and nothing more.

Type in "video game teaser trailer" on YouTube and see all the really amazing results you come up, or see how many of them are any longer than 30 seconds to a minute.