Manaan Under Water Stronghold

RaithHarth

• 2 months later...
During the last stream the chat literally errupted with tons of "Manaan!" suggestions when one of the devs asked what we wanna see next. I think they're definitely aware Manaan is #1 on the community's wish list! :D Edited by Pietrastor

• 3 weeks later...

Actually want some devs thoughts about it)

Are they going to do it in a future or not at all. Because after free Nar Shaddaa stronghold i wanna waste my money only on Manaan!

And my HK styled as manaan's droid approves dat :D

I FULLY support this to the point I will not buy any new Strongholds until this is completed.

Yavin, NS and Tat all do not not fit what I seek in a large SH. I will stay in KC and Coruscant until a SH is created on Manaan.

I got NS for free and I still do not use it, the interior color makes me want to get sick... lol

Edited by Themanthatisi

I just want more strongholds in various locations, they don't have to completely outdo themselves like they're doing on Yavin, I'm fine if they want to add more apartments and stuff like Coruscant but more variety would be good, apartment on Corellia perhaps? Maybe a smaller stronghold on Voss since it doesn't seem like the people to live in huge mansions.

Medium size strongholds on Hoth, Alderaan, Manaan. We don't need a massive stronghold every time, how many people actually bought Tat and could actually fill the thing up nicely rather then throwing **** everywhere for prestige.

Edited by Newyankalt

• 2 weeks later...
We don't need a massive stronghold every time, how many people actually bought Tat and could actually fill the thing up nicely rather then throwing **** everywhere for prestige.

I agree in one point: We don't need a massive stronghold every time

Do you know that many people actually complained about the Tat SH having WAY TOO FEW HOOKS?

On my tat all of the tents outside and the hangar (apart from the starship hook) are completely empty.

I'm looking forward to the incoming increase in total hooks for Tat and I will buy the Yavin SH.

You do realize that there are, lore wise, only eight characters in SWTOR? i.e. there aren't ten thousand members of the Dark Council, or untold legions of Cipher Nines, or half a million smugglers who took the Esseles to Coruscant?

i.e. They wouldn't have to allow a galaxy to move in, they would only have to allow eight people to build a private stronghold at (presumably significant) cost.

Otherwise, how is is possible for thousands of people to have EXACT same view of Kaas City as I do? ;)

- Arcada

^This.

Though I also wouldn't expect all 8 classes to move into the same spot either :p Also, yes please! Went to Manaan today and the first thing I thought was, "I want a stronghold here!"

Edited by SithKoriandr

• 4 weeks later...
^This.

Though I also wouldn't expect all 8 classes to move into the same spot either :p Also, yes please! Went to Manaan today and the first thing I thought was, "I want a stronghold here!"

Well it doesn't necessary have to be Manaan, it could also be Dac or Kamino as potential stronghold holders.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Every time I see the title of this thread out of the corner of my eye, I read it as:

Manaan Underwear Stronghold.

Which gives me a repeatable 'huh?" moment.

EDIT: And I hope (because I'm malicious like that) that it gives you a "that which has been seen cannot be unseen" moment.

Edited by SteveTheCynic