Love new Tattooine Travel Cut Scene - Any Other New Ones?

JohnRoy

Traveled to Tattooine and was surprised by an awesome new cut scene on par with the ones you get when traveling to the fleet, Oricon, and Manaan. Most of the other planets seem to be the same. Has anyone found any different ones?

So far, I've found them for every planet except Make, though the latter is likely just my computer and the game disagreeing.

Even the fleets have them.

You sure? Because I'm only getting the pretty new ones for the planets that have had strongholds added to them. The others still have the crappy low-res ones that look awful. Maybe I'm bugged.

As I said in my post above, the fleet ones aren't new (I just went and checked). They were added months ago.

Edited by PLynkes

Traveled to Tattooine and was surprised by an awesome new cut scene on par with the ones you get when traveling to the fleet, Oricon, and Manaan. Most of the other planets seem to be the same. Has anyone found any different ones?

Oh yeah, its really great and i hope they do it on other planets!

Tatooine, Nar Shadda, Dromund Kaas, and Coruscant all have new landing scenes, which look beautiful and each has a unique music piece instead of the generic (Nar shadda uses the Nar Shadda music from kotor 2, tatooine uses the tatooine theme from A New Hope, etc). The rest of the planets are still the generic low res bleh with generic music, but i'm hoping eventually they replace those as well. Edited by Zyrious

You sure? Because I'm only getting the pretty new ones for the planets that have had strongholds added to them. The others still have the crappy low-res ones that look awful. Maybe I'm bugged.

As I said in my post above, the fleet ones aren't new (I just went and checked). They were added months ago.

Not bugged. That's the current situation.

Oh, for some reason I never got to see them. Just went from clicking on the ship door and then loading screen.

It'd seriously surprise me if they redid the other planets without strongholds on them...but having some planets with new ones and others with old ones makes it look half cooked imo.

That said I really like the new approach scenes. The old ones almost looked like WIPs in comparison.