[BUG] Gree Light Pillar (Blue) not added to decorations list

Adric_the_Red

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Filed a new ticket as this was apparently "fixed" but is now once again not working.

My decorations list shows it as 0/0, even though the one I purchased, unlocked and (eventually) used is quite visible in my Tatooine stronghold. If I go into Edit Mode, and select the Small Floor hook where it is, my decorations list opens, and auto-filters to the "Lights" category and "Standing" subcategory and to "Gree Light Pillar (Blue)", but I don't have the option to pick it up. If I choose the hook where I placed my Orange pillar, the list auto-filters to the same, single page of decorations that can go on a Small Floor Hoook, and selects that decoration. And if I select an empty Small Floor Hook, the list opens but doesn't filter (shows "All" decorations that can go on a Small Floor Hook, whether I have them or not).

It's as if the Edit Mode somehow knows the "Gree Light Pillar (Blue)" is there, but won't let me interact with it because my decorations list says I don't "own" it.

Edited by Adric_the_Red

This may not be working because the recent expansion wrecked total havoc with Strongholds. Many items that once worked no longer work or are totally missing form the list. Hopefully this will be addressed in tomorrow's patch but I think it's just for the change in training costs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I might have stumbled on a workaround. I bought a blue pillar and initially couldn't get it to display to place it. But once I selected Show Unlocked (as opposed to the Show Available I normally use, or Show All), it displayed as 1/1 and I was able to place it.

I'll test this out myself when I get home. I've been wanting to get one but been delaying that because of this glitch.

I might have stumbled on a workaround. I bought a blue pillar and initially couldn't get it to display to place it. But once I selected Show Unlocked (as opposed to the Show Available I normally use, or Show All), it displayed as 1/1 and I was able to place it.

It worked for me that way. Confirmed.

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww49/theexile1/Gree%20Light_zpsusxrcpy3.png

Edited by Nickious

Thank you

It would still be nice if they fixed it though

Good workaround!

That said, we are seeing if we can get this addressed in 3.1.1 so you won't need it. :tran_smile:

I can check again to make sure but I'm pretty sure I did view in "show unlocked" when I noticed that mine wasn't showing up. And how is this a "workaround"? If you can see your item that way then isn't it just working the way it's supposed to work?

edit: Huh, maybe something changed since I first saw that problem that partially fixed it then. It does show your unlocked copies in the list under both "unlocked" and "available". It just shows as 0 in the "show all" list.

Edited by Muljo_Stpho

• 2 weeks later...

Well it looks like this Bug is still around.

After the last patch I now cannot see the 2 of these already placed in my Stronghold.

They show in no list in Edit Mode and when you check the Gree Rep vendor on Ilum much of the description is either blank or "undefined".

I've reported it but I have little confidence this will be fixed.

R.

Good workaround!

That said, we are seeing if we can get this addressed in 3.1.1 so you won't need it. :tran_smile:

You need to check this again, the 3.1.1. "patch" broke the blue Gree pillars more then before.

Now they have vanished and still counts as placed in the stronghold since the completion somehow still is 100% eventhough they are gone.

Gree decoration shows up as undefined/undefined when checked at the Gree vendor.

The blue Gree pillar is still broken in the decoration inventory, like before the "patch"

Edited by Icestar

I just bought a couple of these blue pillars, and I can't even add them to my Decoration Inventory. They just sit in my character's inventory Grayed Out (as in, nothing happens after clicking them) and has an undefined amount decoration points associated with it. I also tried getting a refund for my helix components, but was only given 200 credits in return. Edited by king_nile

• 2 weeks later...
You need to check this again, the 3.1.1. "patch" broke the blue Gree pillars more then before.

Now they have vanished and still counts as placed in the stronghold since the completion somehow still is 100% eventhough they are gone.

Gree decoration shows up as undefined/undefined when checked at the Gree vendor.

The blue Gree pillar is still broken in the decoration inventory, like before the "patch"

Having the exact same problem. Just noticed it today. That's what I get for spending more time on our Flagship lately. All SH's are 100% completion, but the Gree Light Pillar (Blue) dec's are missing from all four of them.

Having the exact same problem. Just noticed it today. That's what I get for spending more time on our Flagship lately. All SH's are 100% completion, but the Gree Light Pillar (Blue) dec's are missing from all four of them.

They say it is a high priority to fix, time will tell what that means