Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Fellow Powertechs, do you feel silly with just a blaster?

iain_b

No.

Give me a blaster that fires from my right arm (like railshot) and i can make it even whitout that little pistol :)

Give the pistols to the mercs ;)

As a Merc, ive really only got 2 skills (i can recall immediately) that use my pistol. Unload and, wait thats all i can remember. Then we have 4 different types of missiles, explosive dart and rail shot.

You need to find a bigger gun. The early pistols are kinda pathetic, but I got a freakin mammoth pistol as a quest reward on Taris. Looking ahead, there are some serious hand cannons out there. So for those of you who are anxious about not having a big gun, just you wait.

As a Merc, ive really only got 2 skills (i can recall immediately) that use my pistol. Unload and, wait thats all i can remember. Then we have 4 different types of missiles, explosive dart and rail shot.

So we can say after that, that all BH have their pistols only for good looks? :D

2 salmon filets (approx. 1/2 lb each)

olive oil

tartar sauce

A quick and easy dish that requires very little effort. It works best with fresh salmon purchased the same day you plan to eat it.

Put salmon filets in a glass baking dish. Drizzle a little olive oil over the filets and flip them over a couple of times to spread the oil and get a little oil on the bottom of the baking dish and the under side of the filets.

Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15-30 minutes depending on the thickness of the filets. You want them to be cooked until they start to flake and become opaque inside, but don't dry them out.

Serve with tartar sauce and carrot salad.

I honestly just feel retarded when tanking that I basically have no defensive animation except dodge. So basically I'm soaking damage at 3 yard range with just a blaster and just taking hit for hit, kinda lame. Just gimmeh a virtual shield popping out of my flamethrower hand or whatever for looks :>

Does anyone else feel a little silly running around, all big and armored, with just a little teeny blaster in our hand?

Boba Fett used a blaster rifle, a BlasTech EE-3, why can't we?

I got me a sexy custom made six shooter. Most of my time I spend punching people in the face anyway, so ... IDK what kind of bolts my gun fires.

I feel silly with it. I mean I don't mind having a blaster if it is at least threatening i mean the stuff I'm using looks like a pea shooter..

the person who mentioned you get some pretty big guns/handcannons later on do you have a name of any of them? wouldn't mind seeing a picture.

Does anyone else feel a little silly running around, all big and armored, with just a little teeny blaster in our hand?

Boba Fett used a blaster rifle, a BlasTech EE-3, why can't we?

Actually sir, that one of the reasons I chose powertech. "Wow, you need all that stuff to tank? Man, compensating much?"

I'm like an evil reckless Han Solo.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.