The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I might quit swtor

Brod_McInnis

To Brod_McInnis:

Have you joined a guild? Do you have friends in the game? Make friends and / or join a guild. Buy a headset or microphone and download "Skype" so you can talk to each other. Help each other play through your respective story lines and level up that way. It will be less boring.

I have a friend in the real world, I team up with periodically. He has a wife and kids and can't always play. I play solo the rest of the time. We play class missions, heroics, and such to level up and collect materials and money.

I have toons on both factions and I am on the Shadowlands server. My main Imperial alt is called "Krushya-wyn'ike." he's my Sith Inquisitor. The main on the Republic side is called "Goen-Tog," my Jedi Knight Sentinel. I have other alts and I'm going to start my Republic Trooper soon.

You are welcome to join us. Maybe you will have more fun. Hopefully then you won't get bored. You don't need a head set or microphone and Skype, but we recommend it. Will we see you soon?

Don't Quit, okay!!!

Edited by Darth_Krushya
more info

Swtor is by the the most fun and easiest levelling experience I have had in any MMO. Sorry it's not working for you.

Have to agree.

Tried some other MMOs myself over the past 18 months but true to form, the grass ain't greener.

I'm getting bored myself.

I have 2 accounts with 12 toons on each all on ToFN. I primarily PvP and have never read any of the story/lore on SWTOR. I really enjoy playing all my toons in PvP and have them in different level brackets, but everytime a new gear tier comes out.. it just ends up being frustrating.

That's like if you stop playing a single player game because the storyline is too long........

Not really bro. A single player game is faster paced, and you can normally complete it anywhere from a few hours to a day depending on the game. Op obviously played the game ignoring the fact it was an mmo.

It breaks my heart to say it but... I'm tired of swtor ... The storyline is WAY to long and takes a long time to lvl them to 55 and the story doesn't keep my interested. if anyone has any hope just let me know in the comments.

Depends on the class. However, I think most players will have a fundamental disagreement with you and want MORE story.

- Arcada

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think the class' stories are too long. Kinda the opposite, actually.

After the 3rd, 4th character, what I do to enjoy the story, is level from 15 (or whenever you get your ship to 50) so I can play they story without derailing in any way. Playing your story only takes a few hours, it doesn't feel "long" at all.

But, going from 15 to 50/55 does feel very grindy and long. If you don't enjoy pvping or doing flahspoints, certainly will feel like a huge drag.... I can understand OP tbh...

No clue how other MMOs are in this regard (not that I care), since this is only one I've ever played

Edited by wainot-keel