2.9+ DPS Leaderboards

Out of curiosity, why? It's doable in a fight, right?

It was a pretty old rule from Falver (unless somebody changed it, it should still be relevant):

I've been resisting taking a stance on this but a few of the parses on the leaderboards have been using the Boundless ages proc and then equipping a FR/SA combination before the pulling the boss. While you can do this for raids, I'm not allowing it for this thread because it isn't reasonable to make people get 3 relic drops from bosses just to be BiS for dummy parsing. I'll be checking for these parses next update. If you are one of the people currently doing it, please reparse if you wish to stay on the leaderboard.

No harm no foul, any parses using three relics will quietly be taken down.

It's also not allowed to swap in Boundless Ages Relics (and swap them out for SA/FR Relic) and activate them before the fight, to use Cybertech Grenades, to bring a Marauder for Bloodthirst...

Therefore some unecessary things (aquirering more then 2 BiS Relics, a marauder friend, the constant use of Cybertech Grenades (Money)....) that are sometimes difficult to achieve (but doable in an actual fight) are forbidden.

For absolute optimal parsing on this leaderboard you only need current gear, skill, a Stim and Adrenals (tough i personally would think about forbidding Adrenals aswell like the Cybertech Grenades). You don't need to aquire 3 relics, a marauder friend, Grenades...

Edited by THoK-Zeus

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ty for the detailed reply, Zahik. I just assumed everyone still knew that rule & I will add it to the front page as well. On a side note, I have also though about removing adrenals, but I feel its so standardized now that there's really no point to change it.

Fovoss - Sith Marauder - Annihilation 36/8/2 - 4m 0.108s

Server: Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Guild: Floor Inspectors

http://www.torparse.com/a/733983/13/0/Log

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/4ffecb6c-8380-462f-abe5-ad8514141e06

I apologize but I cannot allow this parse on the boards. You must start your parse with 0 Rage/Focus (none pre-stacked). You may reparse and I will accept that.

15:22:19.049 Fovoss enters combat.

15:22:19.051 Fovoss activates Annihilate.

15:22:19.051 Fovoss spends 4 rage point.

You are unable to begin an Annihilation parse with Annihilate (costs 4 Rage).

Edited by SnickerJew

I apologize but I cannot allow this parse on the boards. You must start your parse with 0 Rage/Focus (none pre-stacked). You may reparse and I will accept that.

15:22:19.049 Fovoss enters combat.

15:22:19.051 Fovoss activates Annihilate.

15:22:19.051 Fovoss spends 4 rage point.

You are unable to begin an Annihilation parse with Annihilate (costs 4 Rage).

I respect that m8 and i apologise. However i thought that we are allowed to enter the fight being full of rage and fury. I will try tomorrow again.

I respect that m8 and i apologise. However i thought that we are allowed to enter the fight being full of rage and fury. I will try tomorrow again.

You can pre-build Fury/Centering but not Rage/Focus. The main reasoning for this is to best replicate what you would be doing in a raid scenario. It is unrealistic to have Rage/Focus before entering boss encounters, but Fury/Centering you can respec and build your stacks in time. Hope this better clarifies this issue.

http://www.torparse.com/a/733088

i guess i ahve to make an AMR now :'(

full DF

Ok so I have a quick question about your parse. How were you able to get 2 extra Takedowns/Quickdraws more then Yolo while still being 1 second behind him at the end of the parse ? To my knowledge you can only get "X" amount of TD/QD depending on how long/short the parse is... Please explain

Edited by M_o_s_e_s

Ok so I have a quick question about your parse. How were you able to get 2 extra Takedowns/Quickdraws more then Yolo while still being 1 second behind him at the end of the parse ? To my knowledge you can only get "X" amount of TD/QD depending on how long/short the parse is... Please explain

Morggan got nearly an entire extra half rotation (about 9 sec worth) in compared to Yolo, while taking a little over 1 more second. (It was only 3 fewer quickdraw hits, with 1 less quickdraw = 2 hits, plus a quickdraw offhand hit of Yolo's that didn't happen because the dummy died.)

Edited by cxten

Explanation:

He activated Wounding Shots at 19:31:05.521 and again at 19:31:11.630. That's a 6.109s cooldown on Wounding Shots.

Later, he activated Wounding Shots at 19:34:33.672 and again at 19:34:39.594. That's a 5.922s cooldown on Wounding Shots.

Just to clarify, Wounding Shots has a 9s cooldown.

Conclusion:

He altered his log at least twice to shave off 3 seconds from 2 Wounding Shots. He lied. He's a liiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr.

Explanation:

He activated Wounding Shots at 19:31:05.521 and again at 19:31:11.630. That's a 6.109s cooldown on Wounding Shots.

Later, he activated Wounding Shots at 19:34:33.672 and again at 19:34:39.594. That's a 5.922s cooldown on Wounding Shots.

Conclusion:

He altered his log at least twice to shave off 3 seconds from 2 Wounding Shots. He lied. He's a liiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr.

GG No Respawn :mon_trap:

Explanation:

Conclusion:

hahahahaha... ohhhhh that's amazing. tricky way to do it! a lot more creative than the normal way of "notepad in some crits or a ton of extra damage"

Explanation:

Conclusion:

Vase I appreciate the clarification. Sorry Kithide, you are no longer allowed to post here unless you can disprove these allegations. As many of others have said, "gg no re."

Vase I appreciate the clarification. Sorry Kithide, you are no longer allowed to post here unless you can disprove these allegations. As many of others have said, "gg no re."

Come on, after all that effort of subtracting 3 or 6 seconds from every single timestamp?!?