Gree Event World PvP

llagana

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may have been meant as a slideshow war which is all good. But with all due respect if this is not ment for "ganking" random people then why are members of you're guild grouping up (Max 4) and "ganking" randomly? please don't try to deny it ether.

Yep, definitely not going to deny them killing people. During the Gree Event (and in general), typically, RED = DEAD.

Normally if they see Republic faction players (before they tunnel on the red tags) they will leave them alone. That being said, I know there are a handful of Republic faction players that will be targeted because they made their 'list'.

• This usually happens by: wearing 180s consistently in warzones on the same team while not listening to how to improve gear & their sets or expertise rating (usually raging instead), constantly going AFK while guarding nodes, and being general d-bags (among other potential things)

I do not have any qualms about this, if they are having fun in the PvP auto-flagged area and aren't being d*cks about it.

If there is anything particularly nasty you find my guild members doing, please take a screen shot for proof and send me an in-game mail or via Enjin. If it is against our Code of Conduct, I will handle it.

Yep, definitely not going to deny them killing people. During the Gree Event (and in general), typically, RED = DEAD.

I use to think the same way but I realized that this only caused more harm.

Normally if they see Republic faction players (before they tunnel on the red tags) they will leave them alone.

I know this statement not to be true I and acouple of friends were cought off guard when one of your 4 man gank teams got us/I have also witnessed (in stealth) these teams chasing down people simply to kill them for no reason what so ever. (All of these have been against Republic faction player) With all due respect and I really don't mean any disrespect. But I don't believe a single word of what you're trying to tell me

If there is anything particularly nasty you find my guild members doing, please take a screen shot for proof and send me an in-game mail or via Enjin. If it is against our Code of Conduct, I will handle it.

Again I mean no disrespect but I don't believe you would do anything realistic to stop ganking..

I do apologise if this is blunt and to the point, but you can't blame a guy for standing up for something be believes is wrong. Good day

Edited by jediharrsion

Again I mean no disrespect but I don't believe you would do anything realistic to stop ganking..

I do apologise if this is blunt and to the point, but you can't blame a guy for standing up for something be believes is wrong. Good day

This guy is nuts.

You're a hypocrite because there is no such thing as "ganking" in the Gree PVP area. You go into that area, and by default you are agreeing that you can defend yourself.

Defending yourself is different then being flat out murdered a group campers with nothing better to do then grief people.

Defending yourself is different then being flat out murdered a group campers with nothing better to do then grief people.

Will you just shut up with it already? If you are willingly walking into a pvp area or getting yourself flagged for PvP, you are in every sense saying "Hey I want there to be a chance that I will get attacked" Stop QQ'ing pls

I dunno about you but I dont enjoy being literally annihilated by a group of 4 when im alone.

Guess your going to tell me, go get some friends together and get ur revenge.

Welll most of the time its really not an option.

I think not allowing grouping in the future in the FFA zone would be ideal (u cant heal a friend even if u want to, no more sin + op healer combo or equivalent).

Genuine 1v1 would be pretty awesome even if a stealther gets the jump on you. You have a fair chance of fighting back instead of /stucking so that those gankers dont get credit.

I dunno about you but I dont enjoy being literally annihilated by a group of 4 when im alone.

Guess your going to tell me, go get some friends together and get ur revenge.

Welll most of the time its really not an option.

I think not allowing grouping in the future in the FFA zone would be ideal (u cant heal a friend even if u want to, no more sin + op healer combo or equivalent).

Genuine 1v1 would be pretty awesome even if a stealther gets the jump on you. You have a fair chance of fighting back instead of /stucking so that those gankers dont get credit.

Oh you got killed in the pvp area...do you want me to warm you a bottle of milk now?

I know opposing view can be sometimes surprising to hear once they speak up. Well guess what ganking annoys me 2-to-4v1, so ill annoy u back.

Make FFA a real FFA area, no allies no grouping to have that great an advantage, every man/woman for themselves. Much less ganking hopefully, more real 1v1s, more happy faces.

I know opposing view can be sometimes surprising to hear once they speak up. Well guess what ganking annoys me 2-to-4v1, so ill annoy u back.

Make FFA a real FFA area, no allies no grouping to have that great an advantage, every man/woman for themselves. Much less ganking hopefully, more real 1v1s, more happy faces.

Do you queue for warzones then cry when you die in there as well?

You think there would be more fair 1v1's if it was all 100% FFA, instead of free for all **** FEST?

I don't mean to sound rude, but are you an actual idiot?

You think there would be more fair 1v1's if it was all 100% FFA, instead of free for all **** FEST?

I don't mean to sound rude, but are you an actual idiot?

Somewhat better situation than now yes. Healer keeping up ur opponent while u get nothing would be eliminated, tank protection would be largely eliminated. Dps will still be able to healp each other by beating on the same target, so no change there really.

But on the whole, yes there will be an increase in fair 1v1s, limited by how well others can help each other by just dps.

Make no mistake pvp guilds willl find a way to feed on the lonesome, I dont know how that sort of thing could truley be eliminated. Complete mentality change would be nice though, why cahse down 1 lone person with 4 peeps, thats just barbaric, leave them the **** alone. FFA or not, if that sort of lousy thing makes u happy, why dont u go please some masochists.

With proper mentality none of this discussion would take place. The problem is the strong numbers feed on the lonely week the fun is very sadistic and one sided. Come at me alone and without help, then both sides can have fun.

Just my 2 cents you "idiot."

IM trying not to in fact. Once I saw pvp guilds camping the pylon in the mid I totally gave up on doing the pvp missions, so instead I just speedered around in the non FFA area hunting pubbies alone, that was heck of a lot more exciting, there were some glorious defeats and victories both and whats more, not a single annoying ganking interestingly. I wonder why....