The new Nerf sith inquisitor thread

Allmightyprom

Here is a perfect instance..

During an Open world PvP patrol, a level 42 Inquisitor killed one of my level 50's, it took 3 of my troopers to kill 1 skilled Inquisitor and the 3 troopers were also skilled... A stupid Inquisitor is easy to kill, but if some1 knows how to use it, an Inquisitor can easily win a 1v3, and not against a stupid group of 3, but a group of 3 that are equally as skilled. Thats not right.. 2 level 50's with the same skill level should be an even match.

Two things come to mind with this story.

1) It's made up.

or

2) We should probably examine your definition of skill when it comes to your friends. Because in the remote chance that this story is true, your friends are BAD.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't think inquisitor is OP then its because you play one. It is that simple. There is a reason that in EVERY poll before launch inquisitor was top. There is a reason whey in every warzone empire have 5+ inquisitors.

There is no "dealing" with a class that can stun lock you to below half health without it breaking. Add to that multiple of that class and its a nightmare scenario that needs fixed or pvp is DOA.

Are you talking about an Assassin or Sorcerer?

Two things come to mind with this story.

1) It's made up.

or

2) We should probably examine your definition of skill when it comes to your friends. Because in the remote chance that this story is true, your friends are BAD.

I'm curious as to why everyone keeps ignoring screen shot after screen shot showing how OP inquisitor is. It's almost as if their is an agenda...

Oh wait there is. You don't want the class that EVERYONE knew in beta was OP to get nerfed.

I'm curious as to why everyone keeps ignoring screen shot after screen shot showing how OP inquisitor is. It's almost as if their is an agenda...

Oh wait there is. You don't want the class that EVERYONE knew in beta was OP to get nerfed.

For two reasons:

1) They're not OP.

and

2) After Christmas, when my wife will allow me to play again, I can post as many screen shots of gunslingers or troopers wrecking the charts.

INQUISITOR IS THE BASE CLASS

IF YOU WANT BIOWARE TO ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING OR LOOK INTO SOMETHING TRY STATING THE ADVANCED CLASS

how hard is that?

Just the fact so many people have been saying the class is OP means there is something wrong. And one should think BW devs would know how to fix it .........

People have been saying a lot of things are OP

Snipers are OP cause of Cover

Knockback is OP cause every other class has them

Assassins and Operatives are OP because they stealth

but then, some child comes along and says " Inquisitors are OP" and i wonder if they are playing the game thats out right now or stuck in some dream that loops a lvl 9 killing him over and over..

Why is it that people dont understand what an Advanced Class is?

Assassin or Sorcerer

Inquisitors dont exist after level 10.

Stating the AC does two things..

It weeds out the BS, and gives people a clue of what they are complaining about, and if it has any correlation to reality.

Edited by Sirolos

Just the fact so many people have been saying the class is OP means there is something wrong. And one should think BW devs would know how to fix it .........

They were told in Beta. This is nothing new. It's too bad they erased the board, there were numerous polls showing inquisitor as the preferred class to play. Now why would that be...

People have been saying a lot of things are OP

Snipers are OP cause of Cover

Knockback is OP cause every other class has them

Assassins and Operatives are OP because they stealth

but then, some child comes along and says " Inquisitors are OP" and i wonder if they are playing the game thats out right now or stuck in some dream that loops a lvl 9 killing him over and over..

Why is it that people dont understand what an Advanced Class is?

Assassin or Sorcerer

Inquisitors dont exist after level 10.

Stating the AC does two things..

It weeds out the BS, and gives people a clue of what they are complaining about, and if it has any correlation to reality.

To the Republic is shows as Inquisitor on the scoreboard at the end of a match.

To the Republic is shows as Inquisitor on the scoreboard at the end of a match.

So you dont know what advanced class your fighting?

You don't know if its Sorcerer or Assassin.

So how can you give any type of logical, factual information?

You cant even tell me what AC is doing anything

They were told in Beta. This is nothing new. It's too bad they erased the board, there were numerous polls showing inquisitor as the preferred class to play. Now why would that be...

Nobody has given any information or screenshots with proof they simply screenshotted a lost match... How is that OP LMAO

No screenshot of this 4 to 5k damage

No video of diminishing returns not working

Just plain old I lost a match screen shots. Oh yea that's something to go off.

What you said with almost exact wording was

Lost match screenshot mean "class" is OP.

Again there is no diffrence between counsalar or inquistor. The population of SWTOR is just more focused on being bad then good. Name one good jedi who was awesome. I can't name one that made me go oh crap he's the coolest. Dont even say luke skywalkers dead chuckee eyed name.

Edited by GameTwine

Playing my Sorcerer (which is not my main anymore) and putting out high damage overall in the warzone... but you can also see that I'm not hitting very hard. It's all just utility and the fact that no one is trying to really counter me.

So here... proof that Sorcerer can be win, but also that it's not overpowered. My spells don't even hit very hard at all... seriously... but yet I always get top 3 damage. Maybe you're looking at the final scores and assuming that top damage inquisitors are OP... or maybe you see lightning then you die... but you're wrong if you think this class is OP.

It's amazing in the hands of anyone that knows what they are doing... but so is every other class in this game.

Also, on my Jedi Shadow, which is now my main, I totally eat Sorcerers for breakfast in warzones and in open world PvP, even if they're higher level than me... just saying....

Another post with no actual intelligent analysis. When 80% of the population (exaggerating a bit) is an inquisitor - a lot of them are going to be a lot better than you. When you are dying very quickly stop and think ..... is it the 3 bounty hunters spamming their highest damage ability that is killing me or is it the lightning animation which looks OP?

All nerf posts are from republic players "nerf empire class xy". If they are soo overpowered, why there are no QQ threads from empire players "nerf republic class xy"? Why is Sorc OP and Sage isnt? Why is operative able to kill u in few seconds by OP crits and scoundrels are fine? Snipers hits me over whole warzone for 4k+, but gunslinger is balanced! Rly, silly republic noobs are silly.

Playing my Sorcerer (which is not my main anymore) and putting out high damage overall in the warzone... but you can also see that I'm not hitting very hard. It's all just utility and the fact that no one is trying to really counter me.

So here... proof that Sorcerer can be win, but also that it's not overpowered. My spells don't even hit very hard at all... seriously... but yet I always get top 3 damage. Maybe you're looking at the final scores and assuming that top damage inquisitors are OP... or maybe you see lightning then you die... but you're wrong if you think this class is OP.

It's amazing in the hands of anyone that knows what they are doing... but so is every other class in this game.

Also, on my Jedi Shadow, which is now my main, I totally eat Sorcerers for breakfast in warzones and in open world PvP, even if they're higher level than me... just saying....

Good bid bro and yes, it is as you say. People just aren't paying attention to you. So what do they expect?

Ok since the last thread got locked for people trolling and stuff, lets make a new thread regarding how OP and unbalanced sith inquisitors are.

Im currently a lvl 50 consular, and get hit by a sith inquistor that is 20 lvls below me for 3-4k several times in quick succession. i have 6 pieces of lvl 50 epic pvp gear and still get torched in seconds by this class.

other classes dont touch me...just inquisitors. They fling around lightning like no tommorow with no CD it seems.

PvP games are now simply about how few seconds the 5 inquisitors on the opposite team take to stun lock and kill you.

Please keep this thread civil and on topic or posts will be reported.

LOL just LOL

Why everyone talks about sorcerer only, there is the mirror class aswell and same powerfull. In some weeks more players will join imperium thinking that the mirrorclass is weaker than the sorcerer and we have a player balance issue....both are very powerfull.

People don't seem to know how to deal with Inquisitors.

Most people leave them to skirt around the edges, dropping dots on everyone and dpsing the hell out of anyone foolish enough to come too close. YOU NEED TO STOP DOING THAT. If you want to deal with an Inquisitor, hunt them down and catch them off guard; they go down like a sack of turd at that point. Much like any other class, however, if they have a healer you're likely to come out the other end with death.

Pick your fights carefully. Play intelligently. Don't expect to be able to run in and wave your lightsabers around like you actually are making some kind of impact with your ineptitude. THINK BEFORE YOU CAST.

Every class has advantages in certain aspects. What people need to realize is that every class has a counter also has a counter against them. Besides the fact, if inquisitors are OP, then so are counsulers. They are the same thing with different animations.

other classes dont touch me...just inquisitors.

Wait.. WHAT???

You're so blatantly hypocritical it's not even funny. And you expect people to take this thread seriously?

You just basically said yourself that you can take on any other class without any issues at all. Doesn't this mean YOUR class needs to be nerfed? But wait, one other class/spec can beat you and you cry nerf?

You sound like you will be happy when there is NO class that can touch you. Really?

Have you even listened to how you sound?

Seriously, end this thread.

to compete properly, republic needs a channeled stun ability that doesnt break on damage (force choke equivalent) and force lightning needs to be toned down. consulars shouldn't have equivalent because then they'd be just as over-powered. if a sorcerer can take on 2 others alone and wreck them in seconds there's a clear problem