Stronghold Decoration Suggestions

I want a SMALL version of the Revan Statue.

I just cannot afford placing it, because I still have to buy the rooms into which it can only be placed ... And that's expensive ...

Agreed.

I was excited when I finally found the vendor who sells the Statues... then I read it and realized I have absolutely no place to put it, because I can't afford any of the areas with centerpieces, in any of my Strongholds... :rolleyes:

I'd love to see a smaller version (preferably also for sale from the same vendor), that's maybe a Medium or even Large size.

• 3 weeks later...

alien and human centipede to populate my stronghold

That's . . . um . . . well, I guess a Sith would do it.

I don't think even Dr Lokin would help with THAT experiment!

PS I'm afraid to know why your autocorrect would change "human" to "human centipede" if that's going to be the explanation for asking for human centipede! :p

Edited by XiamaraSimi

• 3 weeks later...
Different color beds already, we are still stuck with orange black and purple, like hideous bachelors. I want blue, green, red, and tho I may not use it -judging by the dye prices on the GTN- pink would be good too. Edited by Karaiblis

Even if its functionality meant it would be very rare, I would REALLY love a jukebox which allows players to *manually* select what song is played, instead of being in permanent shuffle mode. Bonus points if you can unlock songs in it from various locations around the galaxy, such as the songs exclusive to various cantinas' jukeboxes. Maybe the song data could be unlocked through other items?

I'm also still hoping to be able to get Imperial and Republic briefing tables, holographic or otherwise. Not having these is making it harder for me to make a good Republic or Imperial base.

Edited by Nichos_Ketra

I want to be able to pick the animations companions do while idling around, I want to be able to pick which companions are in holocall status or not, and I want to be able to place alternate characters around, and pick their idle animations as well.

I want a holo table displaying a battle, like one for a space fight and/or the ground fight.

I second this, along with my previous request for briefing tables. It'd also be great, IMO, if there were different versions of the tables which displayed different things, such as planets, ships, cities/bases, etc.

I want to be able to pick the animations companions do while idling around, I want to be able to pick which companions are in holocall status or not, and I want to be able to place alternate characters around, and pick their idle animations as well.

I second this as well. I wish it was possible to set companions as non-holograms, although I'm not sure how hard tech limitations would make this to implement, as I suspect that the game actually runs them off of specific characters' companions instead of saving data.

Edited by Nichos_Ketra

My suggestion is to add a collection system for decorations or add a Tab/Section for them on the collections window.

I suggest this because when packs get removed you cant get more decorations from them unless you get them from gtn (where prices reach the sky the day after the pack is removed) or if the pack is returned on a later date.

In the meantime you may have need to add another table, ceiling light or furniture to your house but you cant. This is where the collection system comes in.

Of course It wouldn't work as it is with other items that you unlock them and you get copies for free, for collections it would work if we get a price focused on the size of the decoration we want (small, medium, large, centerpiece, etc.) like 50cc for small, 120cc for medium, 200cc for large, 400cc for centerpiece.

And we get to pay that fee each time and for each copy of that decoration we want.

This way we have another way to keep getting decorations we need to fill our homes and we add more options to spend Cartel Coins at.

This may have been suggested (sorry, to lazy to go through the 49 pages of suggestions) but how about the ability to place your own characters (and possibly members of your guild) in your's or the guild's strongholds/flagship just as you would place companions, with them either disappearing or becoming some sort of hologram or place holder when they're being played.

I like the manequin idea but I think the manequins themselves should be player crafted not cartel market I think this way here if the manequins are player made them you can have as many manequins as you want in your strongholds to show off your collections. I think being able to show off armour will increase people wanting to buy more cartel packs for armour. Having the manequins drop in packs may upset players because they are limited and it won't make people buy the packs for the manequins it will just be a forum full of pots complaining they want more manequins. Or possibly have a manequin slot machine.

More interactive items for strongholds maybe mission terminals or more mini games like the slot machine making it more of a reason to throw player events in strongholds by the players. Would be nice to have party favours to throw a party fun games erc. Or little mini games to play between PVP ques.

How about an actual juke box that plays music that just keeps playing as long as you are in the stronghold.

Target dummy for the stronghold

Holo statues like the ones in the CZ Flashpoints where there was a base and then the hologram. Maybe make it that players can make the bases so we can have assorted colours of bases but have data chips that u get from cartel packs that you insert and that you can take out as well if you choose. Would give crafters more use and fun new cartel items plus to make old content repeatable why not have on each ops boss in game a chance to drop a hologram chip from that boss of itself. Maybe even kill able creatures in game like banthas could drop a holo of itself. The devs can add new in game drops often just randomly inserted in game maybe killing tuskens gets you a rare hologram drop of a Tusken raider. Lots of options to make current content more appealing and repeatable plus leave many cool options to be offered in cartel packs as new cartel packs come out when the cartel packs introduce a new mount or player pet why not also offer a hologram of that same item. Think this is a great idea for cartel market and for adding more things to hunt for and do at end game.

Even if its functionality meant it would be very rare, I would REALLY love a jukebox which allows players to *manually* select what song is played, instead of being in permanent shuffle mode. Bonus points if you can unlock songs in it from various locations around the galaxy, such as the songs exclusive to various cantinas' jukeboxes. Maybe the song data could be unlocked through other items?

I'm also still hoping to be able to get Imperial and Republic briefing tables, holographic or otherwise. Not having these is making it harder for me to make a good Republic or Imperial base.

I like the idea of having a jukebox that you have options of selecting tunes you want to listen to and contining to play while u are there say you want to throw a guild event like pvp duels it would be fun to have music in the back ground. Maybe as he suggested being able to add songs to the jukebox you could in future cartel packs offer new songs for your juke box that you add just like you add a new emote. But you would have to make the jukebox a more common drop so players could obtain it easier or place the jukebox as something Craftable or a uncommon drop but the songs come from cartel packs.

Make the standard jukebox common so everyone can obtain one or make it a purchased item on the cartel rather than in packs.

But in cartel packs offer rare juke box but maybe rather than a juke box maybe a cantina band that operates the same way they have an animation where they are playing but you choose the songs u want played just like the jukebox. You could have all sorts of band variations so lots of options for future cartel packs.

Edited by Vanisher

New bar set. So an new bar and interactive bartender and by that just make the bartender a stim vendor and me spac vendor possibly or other drink/food buff options. Maybe offer a buff to increase the drop rate odds of using the slot machine.

Maybe two player mini game that is a house decoration like pazack or holo chess.

Or some Tetris like or puzzle game and attach acheivements and prizes tied to the score you get. Maybe an acheivment and or player tittle to the player with the highest score for the day.

Just more interactive items.

Rather than a ceiling light have an interactive disco ball with flashing lights that you can turn on and off so if you are just stoping in to do whatever it's off but say you want to invit friends over and have a party or pvp duels you could turn on the disco ball and flashing lights like a nightclub. No music because there should be new jukeboxes playing endless music and rotating through a players collection of music which songs could be future cartel items. But you need to make juke boxes more common to get but make rare cool versions. Maybe as suggested prior a juke box variation could be a band playing instruments and you can pick songs or just random playlists and it doesn't turn off until you do or the last player leaves.

Maybe a smoke machine to make the dromund strong hold creepier with all the skulls and dread alter decor stuff. But also the smoke machine would be cool for parties to have the juke box your disco ball light and your smoke machine.

Just more fun party Davies to make strong holds a fun place to.

Maybe have an interactive bartender have them sell sparkles and fireworks.

Head peice armour rather than say a hat or helmet or a toothpick why not a tatoo and have it have a crystal slot component so you can throw in a crystal to change the colour of the tat maybe even have glowing tattos.

How about speeders that have and under carriage glow that has a colour crystal slot to change the colour of the glow.

Or how about new speeders coming with dye kits and having the dye kits as cartel drops in packs and then have a few be made by cyber tech.

Currently thru conquest we get as a reward those house decor items where we can harvest resources why not have a decor item like a work bench with droid parts on it that you can harvest and get slicing parts even a random chance to get a current grade 11 purple cyber tech drop. Have the drop rate equal to the chance of running the same mission but this harvesting nose you can only use once every 6 hours or once a day is fine. Just an idea to make the conquest rewards more current have it drop from there if not as a cartel item.

I'm other threads there was an idea of a mini Sarlacc trash can. The GTN and player storage is littered with cartel at guards and boots and other items. Just taking up space. Having this Sarlacc trash can as a way to dispose of say cartel times and say throwing in a cartel item gives u a random chance of getting say 1 cartel coin or even say 5 or 10 coins maybe a rare drop rate for 100 cartel coins as a rare reward. This way when I spend 300 cartel coins on a pack and I get junk I already have or don't want I could get back a fraction of what I soent. This I could see as a way to encourage more cartel packs to be purchased. And would keep player inventories clean and the GTN better stocked. I a lot of times just delete junk armbands etc currently and it ticks me off so this was a great idea.

With the uproar over the slot machine Nerf why not some sort of mini game where you can earn cartel slot coins.because currently I myself have dropped a million credits in tokens. Trying to win a mount with no luck but how about a mini game where you don't spend in game credits to play but can win cartel slot tokens. Have the drop rate where maybe 30mins of game play nets you say 100 or 200 coins. May make the slot machines more worth while. Plus playing a short mini game between pvp que or waiting for a flashpoint que PPP a small mini game would be fun and keep players occupied.

In the vein of amusement center games... They could add another machine or two...

Drop Claw Machine. Insert Coin and the claw drops and it grabs rep drops for another retired cartel rep and or planetary rep, companion gifts, and companion customizations... The rare wins being cartel certs and the rarest win a sidecar mount that displays your companion when riding. Edit: Alternatively, the rewards for winning pick ups could be toys, pets, or emotes... Whatever is not destabilizing.

Punching bag type and or Sledge hammer games... Drop a coin, watch animation for character to punch the bag or swing hammer and then you get a score with a cheesy voice animation response while it determines if you lose or win... Not sure how to work out the prize/reward on this though... Stat buffs buffs or exp boosts items? Tickets to turn in at a amusement center purchase booth npc (another deco idea or two here booth + npc) where you have a variety of choices?

Edited by Caturix

I'd love to see more options for rugs. The one I've noticed most recently is the one that's in the Voss cantina. That rug is a nice size and I think it's cool that it's a different shape than the other rugs that are currently available for the strongholds.