Class Story Restart - PLEASE READ

Neonxkz

Why not roll another alt?

I'm already at the maximum number of character slots. So if i want to replay a class story... I have to delete another character? Or go to a another server where Istart completely from scratch?

Edited by Neonxkz

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting a new alt comes with all of the problems of having to level the alt too. Just for story purposes, I don't see why we wouldn't be able to restart it. There's really no harm in making it where we can restart our class story, and enjoy just the story and that's it. I don't want to deal with warzones, flashpoints, ops, and other missions.

In my experience, with sufficient support from other characters (credits, equipment, XP boosts, etc), a new character overlevels and overgears content so quickly that all one has to do is the class story on each planet.

Heck I started leveling a SW at the tail end of 2x XP week, I got through Korriban never touching a single planet or side quest - just class story

And the harm is taking man hours and other resources from other teams to develop this feature. EWware is already in enough trouble due to the lack of new content.

In my experience, with sufficient support from other characters (credits, equipment, XP boosts, etc), a new character overlevels and overgears content so quickly that all one has to do is the class story on each planet.

Heck I started leveling a SW at the tail end of 2x XP week, I got through Korriban never touching a single planet or side quest - just class story

And the harm is taking man hours and other resources from other teams to develop this feature. EWware is already in enough trouble due to the lack of new content.

But you say that like it will always be 2x exp. And what does it matter if it takes man hours from Bioware? If the audience want this addition then let it be. It may not be today or tomorrow, but there are a lot of people that wish for this feature to be added.

I'm already at the maximum number of character slots. So if i want to replay a class story... I have to delete another character? Or go to a another server where Istart completely from scratch?

agreed... I'm maxed on slots here as well. I'm not deleting any of my characters that are in my legacy.

I agree that it'd be good to get a recap - specially if levelling several characters at once - or if one has had a break. BUT

I think it'd be a waste of dev time to scale them to gear/companions/mobs difficulty. - But if you want to relive it and can't wait for this to be implemented -if it ever will be-, then there's always YouTube - Which by now probably shows all the stories from a male/female lightside/darkside perspective anyway.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I support this too.

One day I will actually hit my account cap on alts... and what a dark day it will be if I can't experience the stories anymore! :eek:

That and sometimes I want to re-experience the journey of those characters I'm most fond of, rather than coming up with yet another alt of the same class with the same spec because I've got all three already. :p

• 2 months later...