So how much are the walkers on your servers? ;/

With items like the walker and the rancor from the CM pack, you can't really gauge their drop rate from the supply on the GTN. Things only end up on the GTN if people would rather sell them than keep them. I'd imagine most people that get a walker or rancor in a CM pack are keeping it....not selling it. Also, anyone paying a ridiculously high price on the GTN is being foolish. How many tauntauns are there? How many dewbacks? Varactyls? There will be more types of rancors and walkers introduced through the CM and CM packs and that will drive prices down. (Queue the "re-skin" whiners, lol). If you're impatient and buy now while the prices are sky high, then that's your own fault.

This is high truth. I said to myself when I got my rancor from a pack "I could get rich now and for a while but when am I going to get a Rancor again." So I kept it.

Worth it.

Also as quoted, there will likely be re-skins and etc.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last I checked a couple of days ago on Shadowlands they were between 15 and 20 million each there abouts. I haven't checked recently, because I don't really care all that much. It's not the end of my world if I don't get one. Edited by Lunafox

I'll be honest I opened A lot of hyper crates and only 1 walker... I have maybe seen two other people using them on the harbringer imp side since they came out. If you get one from a pack trust me use it! don't sell it what ever you do, credits are nothing to get compared to having this in collections... Just my 2c ;)

Edit: even if you think it's ugly!

Edited by CKNORTH

Right now there are 5 on Harbinger for 20 million each. One on Pot5 for 25 million.

Well I am also finding that most of the set gear is selling for a lot as well, if you do have a bunch of it sell it.. might take a few days but the walker would be attainable with your mains running daily's on top of the sales... :)

I'll be honest I opened A lot of hyper crates and only 1 walker... I have maybe seen two other people using them on the harbringer imp side since they came out. If you get one from a pack trust me use it! don't sell it what ever you do, credits are nothing to get compared to having this in collections... Just my 2c ;)

Edit: even if you think it's ugly!

Spoken like a man who spent way too much money to get this walker ;)

Well I am also finding that most of the set gear is selling for a lot as well, if you do have a bunch of it sell it.. might take a few days but the walker would be attainable with your mains running daily's on top of the sales... :)

Yeah, there's more than one page of jedi temple guardian helmets and yet they are priced at 1.7mil+ while there are only 3-4 chestpieces on sale usually but they are all priced at 1.2 mil+

It makes no sense.. I think people just realized that this is a limited time pack and started pricing high because of the presumed exclusivity of the merchandise.

no, there were 3 variants of those and they never exceeded 4 mil if i remember right.

Are you kidding me?

I've never seen one for sale for less than 10 mil. Usually they go higher than 20 mil too.

Even when they were new they were at least 6 mil which was at a time when the economy was not as inflated as it is today.

Are you kidding me?

I've never seen one for sale for less than 10 mil. Usually they go higher than 20 mil too.

Even when they were new they were at least 6 mil which was at a time when the economy was not as inflated as it is today.

I bought my Black and Red throne for 1 Million back in the day.

I think some people post it on there to brag. You see certain items always posted up for sale at like 35 million credits. Would anyone really spend THAT much money on one item?

Or maybe I want to use that item myself, would buy at 15-20 mil, but in case someone will pay 35 million... I can do without it.

People who have 100+ million, and there's not just a few, can afford to throw out a lot more of their wealth at a time than people with say 10 mil. Besides, the money doesn't go anywhere, it stays in the economy (except the 6%), maybe the seller will then buy something for 20 million.

Oh, and in conversion to real money...

1 million credits equals $5 to $10 in real-life money, depending on how optimal the transfer is.

So a 35 million credit item is somewhere between $180 and $350 in RL money.

EVE online has items that sell for $1,000-$1,500 in RL money, like a Titan hull, and they aren't even insanely rare. Of course, unlike mounts, these items do affect gameplay, hence the value.

Edited by Heal-To-Full

I bought my Black and Red throne for 1 Million back in the day.

Whoa! Lucky you!

On my server they were never under 6 mil as far as I can remember.

Then again, 1 mil "back in the day" would be comparable to at least 4-5 mil nowadays I'd say.

Had a check a while ago and there is only 1 walker on sale on the progenitor. It's up for 20 mil (roughly).

There are no thrones... guess they're all sold.

3 meditation chairs tho, for more than 10 mil each.

Whoa! Lucky you!

Then again, 1 mil "back in the day" would be comparable to at least 4-5 mil nowadays I'd say.

Had a check a while ago and there is only 1 walker on sale on the progenitor. It's up for 20 mil (roughly).

It was either before 2.0 or after 2.0

Whoa! Lucky you!

I paid 1,5 million for the Shadow Hand's Command Throne a year or so ago...

What are these servers you are on?

:(

Progenitor and Red Eclipse. Bought the Throne on the Progenitor.

Also I've yet to see any of the walker mounts outside the GTN. I'm sure there are some here and there but I haven't actually bumped into any of them, not even on the fleet. I think Bioware has seriously gone overboard with the rarity. It's one thing to be rare and expensive, it's quite another to be almost non-existent and nigh unaffordable.

Edited by CommanderKeeva

I ran into a walker on Voss the day before yesterday, while doing the heroics. I was heavily reminded of the walkers the clones use on Kashyyyk towards the end of Episode III. I imagine a Trooper to look awesome in it.

On topic: Prices are at about 17mil on my server.

Edited by Mathemagica

Progenitor and Red Eclipse. Bought the Throne on the Progenitor.

Also I've yet to see any of the walker mounts outside the GTN. I'm sure there are some here and there but I haven't actually bumped into any of them, not even on the fleet. I think Bioware has seriously gone overboard with the rarity. It's one thing to be rare and expensive, it's quite another to be almost non-existent and nigh unaffordable.

Oh there is no doubt by now that the drop rates for the walker mounts were pretty insane.

I'm just wondering if it was because this was supposed to be a one-off pack (well, two-off technically) for the event or if this is them trying out a new super-rarity...

If it's the latter, they should expect alot of complaints in the near future when the next set of packs come out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.