Swtor 3.0 UPDATE !!!!!!

Goaluld

What would you want to implant in Season 3 AKA 3.0 update?

I want the following to be implanted in the game Season 3 - 4

New Planets : Kashyyyk , Yavin 4 , Dantooine , Kessel , Camino,

New Missions and Dailies on different planets

Increase of Character level to 70

New FP and OPS

Character acrobatics implant in fight same as Jedi Academy.

Solo and or OPS star fighter missions implant of BOT team fighting against Star Destroyers and a lots of fighters.

All side access of all planets of pvp and high priority missions including infiltrate Coruscant Jedi Council or infiltrate and preparing for occupation the planet destroying shield generators , main security forces , and defense systems.

Transfering Character as companion.

Missions combine with air , space and land mission

Mount vehicle upgrade with laser cannon or ability to shoot from mount position.

GTN upgrade or fix / add implanted calculator or summarize all sales. Also crafting would automatically go to GTN if player setup option...

Republic and Sith Currency

Intergalactic currency trade and currency fluctiation.

Maybe later i would add some more staff....... feel free to comment please don;t Troll around....

Thanks

Zenith' Romance in end game (you wish)

Flexible Companion Customization system, both in their roles and appearances

New Companion Dialogues from Corellia onward

Updated Female Specific Player Content throughout the main body of the game to equalize with the male player content.

A Male Nautolan Force-User companion or customization as such for Guss

Updated companion Soundsets

If wishes were horses...

Edited by DomiSotto

When this game launched, the GTN was faction based and the only cross faction GTN was on NS. The economy was terrible and the cross faction GTN was hardly ever used. I seriously doubt this will happen. What's to stop someone getting something for dirt cheap Pub side and then mailing it to their alt Imp side, just to turn right around and sell it?

in 2.0 lvl cap moved from 50 to 55

how can u imagine it going form 55 straight to 70? It won`t be more then another 5 lvls remember they have to add new things to our skill trees of each spec to balance it out

That's why i said between season 3 and 4 because they could implant 60 in 3.0 65 in 3.5 and 70 in 4.0

When this game launched, the GTN was faction based and the only cross faction GTN was on NS. The economy was terrible and the cross faction GTN was hardly ever used. I seriously doubt this will happen. What's to stop someone getting something for dirt cheap Pub side and then mailing it to their alt Imp side, just to turn right around and sell it?

I would say it could work on one sided GTN Sith GTN and Pub GTN and thats how would make it impossible to sell pub items on sith GTN it would also lower the GTN and improve search rating because it would be no pub items on sith gtn and no sith items on pub side

Two words.

Hood toggle

HNNNNG. This. Also, items like Corrupted Dread Guard Mask from Dreadtooth (and probably dozens of other helmets) should be able to show under hood. I get that items like Dreadseed Helm doesn't work under it, but CDGM should go straight under a hood. It's all smooth after all.

New Planets : Kashyyyk , Yavin 4 , Dantooine , Kessel , Camino,

New Missions and Dailies on different planets

Increase of Character level to 70

New FP and OPS

Character acrobatics implant in fight same as Jedi Academy.

Solo and or OPS star fighter missions implant of BOT team fighting against Star Destroyers and a lots of fighters.

All side access of all planets of pvp and high priority missions including infiltrate Coruscant Jedi Council or infiltrate and preparing for occupation the planet destroying shield generators , main security forces , and defense systems.

Transfering Character as companion.

Mount vehicle upgrade with laser cannon or ability to shoot from mount position.

GTN upgrade or fix / add implanted calculator or summarize all sales. Also crafting would automatically go to GTN if player setup option...

Maybe later i would add some more staff....... feel free to comment please don;t Troll around....

Thanks

Never gonna happen.

Too much work. Too much resources. Too much changes for whole environment.

The end.

Never gonna happen.

Too much work. Too much resources. Too much changes for whole environment.

The end.

there is no such thing as to much work developers need to realize game players aren't mindless drones and we would more than love to pay them for there hard work and time. its called getting paid to do a proper job. it used to take them years upon years to finish a game and the end result was a well made product now they just push games out as fast as they can and patch them little by little so no his suggestions are completely spot on.

I would like to see crafting actually useful for, you know, what we selected to craft.

Not just be mindless, worthless crafters for augments.

Armormechs actually make quality adaptive gear that people would buy like they do off the CM - that thing that is killing crafting, and forcing everyone into Bio.

Artificer to be actually useful instead of being run over my CM level 10 +41 crystals.

You get the point I think.

And yes, /hood

Wouldn't this thread be better suited in the Suggestion Box?

Did you look at what forum you are in? That is where it is, unless it got moved then I apologize. lol

Edited by rkamm
add to

That reminds me of Naboo Plains from Star Wars: Battlefront. It might make an interesting PvP map of some sort. Land-based, but a few fighters are made available on both sides. A large field, with bases on both sides. Objective could be either destroy enemy outpost or 2-flag capture the flag (as opposed to the 1-flag CTF that Huttball is).

Excuse me while I think out loud for a moment...

Being such a large space between the outposts, speeders will be allowed and will be temporarily bolstered to piloting level 3. (If someone doesn't own a speeder, perhaps a selectable speeder can be available; like on Nar Shaddaa.) Fighters may fire upon and kill troops down below, but of course there will be allied fighters to defend your airspace, as well. Infiltrating the enemy outpost, they will have to locate and neutralize the shield generator, so that the aerial bombardment may begin.

Now that I think about it, this type of assault would work best as a turn-based assault, like Voidstar. So, defenders spawn in the fortress, and attackers spawn in a shielded area outside the base. Fortress shields can be either temporarily deactivated, and thus the deactivation must be protected from the defending team who can flush out the attackers and re-establish the shield. Deactivation can be done quickly, but requires constant defense. Or the shield generator can be destroyed completely. This takes much longer, but is permanent once completed. Obviously, both methods are capable of being defended by the defending team, and thus this is the objective of the match.

There can be a shield generator chamber in the fortress, and two command consoles (purpose in-match for shutting down the shield) on opposite sides somewhere within as well. This is where the strategy and communication come into play, and allows multiple avenues for attack and defense. Defending team spawn within the fortress, behind a respawn gate. It can be a middle floor where they can traverse down to the first floor where the defense objectives are, or up to a hanger bay where the few fighters are stationed. Fighters can be selected, first come first served, and the player then enters the fighter. The interface then becomes a GSF interface, except with the new feature of landing and taking off. Only the select amount of fighters may be present in the match at a given time. If a fighter is crashed or shot down, a new one will spawn in the hanger for the next pilot to take over.

After the given time, if the fortress is still intact, then the defending team wins. If not, the attacking team wins. We then move on to round 2 where positions are reversed. (Probably restyle the fortress according to the new faction, and obviously faction-specific fighters are made available, as well.) This might be an interesting new PvP match, combining GSF with assault PvP, and making for a unique warzone experience.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

first step two wardrobes with counting stat points. So we can equip for example PVE and PVP gear.

One simple click for enable one wardrobe.

Second step creating wardrobes without counting stat points from the gear. These wardrobes only for looking.

Additional slot for one pet and one mount in this look-wardrobes.

You can enable one of your look-wardrobes by a simple click and make a default setting. Use the drop down menu for each look-wardrobe and choose from the list (all planets, your ship, pvp, flashpoint, operation, station, ...)

So your personal look (and pet, mount) can be changed at each place you want automatically and the stat points are available from the first wardrobe (PVE/PVP).

Like our storage room you can buy for example up to for example 20 wardrobes with credit or cartel coins.

New Planets : Kashyyyk , Yavin 4 , Dantooine , Kessel , Camino, maybe long term, but not all at once

New Missions and Dailies on different planets would be nice

Increase of Character level to 70 we are at 55, going straight to 70 is too much of an increase

New FP and OPS we are getting a new FP set on Manaan

Character acrobatics implant in fight same as Jedi Academy. um what? Need more clarification

Solo and or OPS star fighter missions implant of BOT team fighting against Star Destroyers and a lots of fighters. same as above

All side access of all planets of pvp and high priority missions including infiltrate Coruscant Jedi Council or infiltrate and preparing for occupation the planet destroying shield generators , main security forces , and defense systems.not going to happen straight up. We would more likely get FP versions of them similar to the FP version of Korriban and Tython and sort of like

the Jedi Knight's final class quest

Transfering Character as companion.not going to happen

Missions combine with air , space and land mission need clarification

Mount vehicle upgrade with laser cannon or ability to shoot from mount position.not going to happen outside of instances

GTN upgrade or fix / add implanted calculator or summarize all sales. Also crafting would automatically go to GTN if player setup option...could be interesting

Republic and Sith Currencynot going to happen

Intergalactic currency trade and currency fluctiation.what do you mean?

Thanks

comments in red

That's why i said between season 3 and 4 because they could implant 60 in 3.0 65 in 3.5 and 70 in 4.0

level updates will only ever happen in major updates so 2.0 3.0 4.0 etc, quite frankly i feel last december should have been 3.0 and this december should be 4.0

This is a discussion, not a suggestion. It shouldn't be here :p

I would like to see crafting actually useful for

It gets useful in the Stronghold expansion.

In 3.0 I would like to see:

New planet at least as large as Makeb.

New race.

New operation in both SM and HM.

Level cap to 60.

Legacy cap to 60.

New companions' dialogues and quests.

Edited by PavSalco

• 1 month later...

what ever we might want to see in 3.0 mostly aint gonna happen, but we can point them in the right direction for post 3.0 dev.

in that regard I'd like to see

1. a Manaan Underwater stronghold, the environments of the new strongholds are nice but overall quite similar, something that's unique would add to the stronghold mechanic

2. an Ops mission involving guild ship - where players 'man'(not being sexist) the guns, repair centres, engineering and command deck as part of an actual invasion scenario

3. we need at least 1 new planet equal in size to Makeb, preferably bigger that covers the level range improvement aka makeb story at best covers 3 out of the 5 level jump, I'd like to see the story cover the full 5 levels

as far other stuff why oh why do we not have POD RACING, or Sabacc, these were integral to KOTOR 1 & 2, and I really miss em, even if the pod racing ends up being a PvP thing it would be better than not having it

well those are my thoughts

I would like to see crafting actually useful for, you know, what we selected to craft.

Not just be mindless, worthless crafters for augments.

Armormechs actually make quality adaptive gear that people would buy like they do off the CM - that thing that is killing crafting, and forcing everyone into Bio.

Artificer to be actually useful instead of being run over my CM level 10 +41 crystals.

You get the point I think.

Agree, the Crafting System needs a major serious overhaul &/or a *bleep* ton more Schematics added.

Cybertechs are ONLY able to craft 2 maybe 3 Vehicles period. We have how many Vehicles all together and countless more coming in. [i know Cybers can craft more then just Vehicles, I'm only using it as an example]

I personally think that it would be nice if some of the Crafting Skills gave a special Scanning device that could scan stuff in the worlds allowing the Crafter to get Schems for them. From Vehicles to whatever.

As for what BioChems could do with that, how about allowing BioChems to be able to create Biological Mini Pets and Biological Mounts by scanning Green or Yellow Creatures

Cybers could scan Vehicles to create Mechanical Mounts and along with Green & Yellow Droids and various of the Space Vehicles that are grounded or whatever to create Mechanical Mini Pets

Armor & Synth's should be able to more customize the Gear they create, from being able to change the colors of the piece to if they unlock all possible Purple Schematics of a piece they are able to create an Orange Version of that piece.

Perhaps allow Artificers to be able to combine two Color Crystals to create a new Color Crystal Combination. Also, if they have unlocked the Purple Schems for all of the Blue Color Crystals, they get a Schem to create a Blue +41 Color Crystal [i only used Blue as an example]. Perhaps even allowing the Artificers craft the Lightsaber units with custom parts that would change the look of the Single & Doublebladed Lightsabers.

With Armstech's, perhaps allow them to do something similar to the Armor & Synths, only instead of being able to change the colors of the weapons, they are able to get the Orange Schematic (after unlocking every purple Schem of the particular weapon) to being able to customize the weapons themselves [Pistol with a buttstock, Sniper Rifles with particular Scopes, Collapsible Blasters & Melee Weapons, Melee Weapons with perhaps specific grips or guards, split blades, etc]