Lazy, Lazy

Victros

I found sniper to be one of the easiest to play with a fairly simple rotation but honestly without knowing the kind of play style you like the questions isn't that easy to answer.

I prefer ranged combat, mostly PvE.

Imp side I'd say the Agent Sniper and/or BH Merc for pub Smuggler Gunslinger I'd say trooper but honestly they are not that great imo.

Why do say they're not that great? I love my Sniper, my Merc, my Gunslinger AND my Commando.

Edited by Khevar

Speaking from a high end PVE perspective:

Gunnery commando / arsenal merc

very simple, almost relaxing

Carnage marauder / combat sentinel is on the other end of the spectrum, most fun spec but might want to avoid that one if you want easymode

Edited by Projawa

I found all of the classes to be easy. I have my favourites and those that I don't really like, of course, but they were all easy to me as a mostly solo player. Maybe a DPS Merc for you because your first companion is a healer and that might help the lazy factor.

I found sniper to be one of the easiest to play with a fairly simple rotation but honestly without knowing the kind of play style you like the questions isn't that easy to answer.

It's not easiest if you include energy management.

I only have Gunslinger at level 44+ but Sabotage + Cool Head spam on cooldown is... rather big part of rotation.

once a sniper gets follow through the rotation becomes getting that skill used as often as possible making energy management extremely easy. A sniper should never run out of energy unless they are using the skills that are extremely costly or the fight is taking a long time however that is why they offer us a way to restore our energy.

once a sniper gets follow through the rotation becomes getting that skill used as often as possible making energy management extremely easy. A sniper should never run out of energy unless they are using the skills that are extremely costly or the fight is taking a long time however that is why they offer us a way to restore our energy.

Oh, you meant Marksmanship... Engineering is different then if it's even close to Saboteur (it should be).

Healer, from my perspective Jedi Sage. I mean, there are some skills used best after certain ones but for me there's no rotation. If there would be what would I say? 'Sorry I didn't heal you, you wasn't in my rotation'

There's nothing easier than a Mara/Sentinel. When you travel around Coruscant, there are Sentinels everywhere, and there's a good reason for it - very good(awesome!) damage, defensive cooldowns keeping you alive, two swords, a force jump skill(and if you choose Annihilation/hybrid spec, you can use it anywhere, from any distance), limited stealth, extremely friendly rotation. Basically, it's the ideal char for a new player(which is why maras/sents are almost universally distrusted in flashpoints and such, heheh), but it's great in the hands of an experienced player, too.

Mainly nothing is wrong with the class itself but the story for trooper is boring as ****.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Trooper story is awesome.

And you get M1-4X, easily one of the most entertaining characters in Bioware's entire library.