Why I Premade

MrGoldsilver

Then 4s is just regs with ranked comms. In both you can queue with premades without abusing the system. Solo is meant to be solo so it's the most different gametype of the 3.

Yawn.

I agree with you , i just dont care much about solo ranked, and tbh i tried synq queue as dps with my guildmates and we almost always play against each other in solo ranked -.-

In regards to this, lots of teams/players would be in ranked if it existed. Also when the chance does arrive it's usually against the same opponent over and over.

But it won't ever exist if people don't queue for them...

If instead of queuing for WZs, groups queued for ranked then there would've been a lot more group ranked matches. And they wouldn't be fighting against the same opponents.

I just don't get it... why people say who the **** care about solo ranked...

honestly who care about "group" ranked is a *********** game u can be number 1 you are still a looser that play too much video games with the skill of a developed monkey with 3 other developed monkey friends

this is a game and joining with a group a solo queue is not a crime is just stupid it shows you have really low self-esteem and most of all the real problem here you are ruining the "fun", the game, the free time of someone else.

Someone else that doesn't lack self-esteem that doesn't need to prove his worth in a videogame but that play just to have fun and enjoy a couple of hours without the need to organize himself his friend his life around it.

When you play solo you still group with other 3 people they can still be your friend maybe new friend, you are NOT matched with 3 NPC ! it is still a social game even when you join solo you can still chat and communicate is still possible, solo queue doesn't mean single player game it is still a multi-player game!

Whoever feel the need to sync in solo is a looser end of story he need to boost his ego with some easy win because he cannot compete in group or because group is not popping but if all the looser would mans up and premade without the fear of other premade i am sure premade queue would pop.

Edited by Pekish

honestly who care about "group" ranked is a *********** game u can be number 1 you are still a looser that play too much video games with the skill of a developed monkey with 3 other developed monkey friends

this is a game and joining with a group a solo queue is not a crime is just stupid it shows you have really low self-esteem and most of all the real problem here you are ruining the "fun", the game, the free time of someone else.

Someone else that doesn't lack self-esteem that doesn't need to prove his worth in a videogame but that play just to have fun and enjoy a couple of hours without the need to organize himself his friend his life around it.

When you play solo you still group with other 3 people they can still be your friend maybe new friend, you are NOT matched with 3 NPC ! it is still a social game even when you join solo you can still chat and communicate is still possible, solo queue doesn't mean single player game it is still a multi-player game!

Whoever feel the need to sync in solo is a looser end of story he need to boost his ego with some easy win because he cannot compete in group or because group is not popping but if all the looser would mans up and premade without the fear of other premade i am sure premade queue would pop.

¿¿¿¿¿

So guys who playing every day during 2 last years in premade and cant do **** in arenas/ranked warzones are winners? How come, i didnt get it

Looks like somebody had their "fun" ruined. UMadbro?

Looks like somebody had their "fun" ruined. UMadbro?

nope idiot i didn't since i am not doing Ranked yet i am lvl 48 but i recognize a looser when i see one and you look like a big one not only from what you say but how u say

"u mad bro" is the trade mark of idiots factory.

So guys who playing every day during 2 last years in premade and cant do **** in arenas/ranked warzones are winners? How come, i didnt get it

maybe because u are not too bright, there is not real winner in a game there is fun.

there are looser the one that RUIN the fun behaving bordering exploit to "win" as they cannot see there is no win there is only fun or not fun.

Edited by Pekish

nope idiot i didn't since i am not doing Ranked yet i am lvl 48 but i recognize a looser when i see one and you look like a big one not only from what you say but how u say

You're not even max level?

maybe because u are not too bright, there is not real winner in a game there is fun.

there are looser the one that RUIN the fun behaving bordering exploit to "win" as they cannot see there is no win there is only fun or not fun.

More wins more fun , got it ?

With every 25k sorc killed by your premade you get 1kfun ... how it works in this game :rolleyes:

nope idiot i didn't since i am not doing Ranked yet i am lvl 48 but i recognize a ►looser◄ l when i see one and you look like a big one not only from what you say but how u say

*loser

Edited by Joesixxpack

No because if you actually played solo ranked to the level that I do you recognize the good players from the q syncers pretty quickly. It's a small community.

I will never understand why people like you talk about things they haven't experienced first hand. I got 2.6k solo rank on pot5 without q syncing, I know the good players and they know me and we know who the q syncing *******s are.

The reason non q syncers have above a 2k rating is because they are vastly more skilled than you and 99% of swtor. Don't make it into an issue of epeen to distract from your own limitations.

first of all mate, did i accuse everyone that made it too a good rating of q syncing....

i know a few players on my server that go though the pains of it and have a good rating, despite no absusing.

it is just that the mount and the title pretty much becam a stigma for q syncers.

I personally dont care, because it never was a game mode i specificially enjoy... but to each of for his own.

if you like the game mode, well go for it, but from what i have i seen a lot of people just do it for the comms or the rewards and when you see people you know to be utter ***** with the mount you know what has happened.

What i dont get is that your glorious rating gives you some authority. I mean seriously congratz on that, well done, but heck this game is basically dead and just checking you got best slinger/sniper world after WS launch, so with every major player leaving the game (and heck yeah, you might be 100 times the player I was, i srsly i have no problem admitting that), but your rating doesnt give you authority.

You cant deny that part of your skill required queue dodging -> not queuing when terribads are on (because you have friended them) and queing when decent people queue . No blame for that, but it is an essential skill you need to have for a yolo player oherwise it is just too random.

and yes i have done yolo, i didnt like it because it s too random and it reallly doesnt me much, but yeah got a super rating in a non competiviteve game .... so yeah you are righht

first of all mate, did i accuse everyone that made it too a good rating of q syncing....

i know a few players on my server that go though the pains of it and have a good rating, despite no absusing.

it is just that the mount and the title pretty much becam a stigma for q syncers.

I personally dont care, because it never was a game mode i specificially enjoy... but to each of for his own.

if you like the game mode, well go for it, but from what i have i seen a lot of people just do it for the comms or the rewards and when you see people you know to be utter ***** with the mount you know what has happened.

What i dont get is that your glorious rating gives you some authority. I mean seriously congratz on that, well done, but heck this game is basically dead and just checking you got best slinger/sniper world after WS launch, so with every major player leaving the game (and heck yeah, you might be 100 times the player I was, i srsly i have no problem admitting that), but your rating doesnt give you authority.

You cant deny that part of your skill required queue dodging -> not queuing when terribads are on (because you have friended them) and queing when decent people queue . No blame for that, but it is an essential skill you need to have for a yolo player oherwise it is just too random.

and yes i have done yolo, i didnt like it because it s too random and it reallly doesnt me much, but yeah got a super rating in a non competiviteve game .... so yeah you are righht

I only mentioned my rating because you essentially said solo q high rating = q sync and I displayed to you that it doesn't necessarily mean that.

Also, I've played over 500 solo matches and maybe 20-30 of those were post-WS exodus. I don't play anymore and I'm not #1 nor have I ever been but I've been #2 for a long time. So stop making **** up and learn how to read a graph.

It's scaled in such a way that anything left of the first date could be 4 months for all we know. I didn't go from 0-2600 and play over 500 games from june 17th onward lmao.

Edited by EnzoForMe

Eh, I fully support premades. MMO's are about community and people. Everyone gives kudo points to top raiding guilds, because they get their **** together and are organized, yet when it happens in pvp, people ball their eyes out. On the Bastion, imps tend to rule pvp, but it's fun getting into a pub premade, rolling them, and feeling joy and giggles (toss in some sparkles and ponies for added effect) as imp rage quit wz's.