Stop giving me Hypercate 5 times in a row.

Exkrux

My servers is dead as heck. So its always the same people on when i play, literally, i know all 15 other people by heart. and their classes, and I alwys get Hypergate 5 times in a row. Bioware, mix it up, i hate this wz the most. even tho idotn want to do any wz 5 times in a row

I'm pretty sure if there's someway you can get this WZ rotation issue to relate to the cash shop, EAware will care.

The fact it says hypercrate in the title is one step there, right?

But I've got to admit, I do see this wz the most as well. This and Novare, my two least favorites. It may be because you queue up for your first match, get a hypergate. You win the match, lose the match, what have you, and you leave the wz. You get back to where you were and queue up again. At that point, at least this is what I believe, the system is trying to create a new hypergate match to replace the one that just ended. Thus, you are likely to get it repeatedly. This isn't just for hypergate, it would be the same with any wz, depending on what you get on your first queue pop. This could explain players saying (I got X warzone 5 times in a row), and the devs saying the system is working properly. Again, it's just a theory.

Edited by mandoforlife

The fact it says hypercrate in the title is one step there, right?

But I've got to admit, I do see this wz the most as well. This and Novare, my two least favorites. It may be because you queue up for your first match, get a hypergate. You win the match, lose the match, what have you, and you leave the wz. You get back to where you were and queue up again. At that point, at least this is what I believe, the system is trying to create a new hypergate match to replace the one that just ended. Thus, you are likely to get it repeatedly. This isn't just for hypergate, it would be the same with any wz, depending on what you get on your first queue pop. This could explain players saying (I got X warzone 5 times in a row), and the devs saying the system is working properly. Again, it's just a theory.

You realize it is random, and the way computers generate random numbers, depending how the seed number is generated, you could get multiple repeats and still be randomly generated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random_number_generation

Some applications which appear at first sight to be suitable for randomization are in fact not quite so simple. For instance, a system that "randomly" selects music tracks for a background music system must only appear random, and may even have ways to control the selection of music: a true random system would have no restriction on the same item appearing two or three times in succession.

People are confusing randomness with non-repetition. And I really wouldn't want a non-repetitive warzone queue because that would involve lockouts (just completed voidstar, you are locked out until you complete another warzone map), and it would mean longer queue times since the system would have to generate the match first, check the lockouts of those in queue, put those people not on lockout into the match. However everyone that was on lockout is now waiting for another queue cycle to get a match. That is the only way to guarantee that no one would see a repeat instance of a warzone immediately following another of that warzone. The caveat is, it would lengthen queue times considerably.