dam so bored

Uzamakiuchi

After level 55 and being fully geared the game gets kinda boring wish whe could reset our story missions :) and redo them :)

Fully geared? So you've done both NiM mode DP and DF? And are fully geared out? I doubt that. Did you do anymore alts? I assume not.

You've barely touched the surface on this game.

lol have 2 alts 55 but play over 2 years on my 55 and done all ops :) + fully 180 gear

Only two alts? And you've been playing for two years? Good gravy, man, get to it! You're missing over half the game!

Nothing to do, my foot.

BTW - disguise your humblebrag better next time. You're fully-geared, have a cookie.

180 gear isn't the top teir.....

Roll other classes

PvP

RP

There is no such thing as "finishing" a MMO

Not to mention that having each and every character with 180 isn't exactly an achievement, seeing how easy it is to obtain it nowadays; Even more so after 2.8.

lol have 2 alts 55 but play over 2 years on my 55 and done all ops :) + fully 180 gear

Only two alts? Then there are 5 class stories, 13 romance substories (at least), and 13 Advanced Classes (OK , only 5 is you consider the Pub side ACs "the same" as their Imp counterparts) that you've never played. That's a lot of content.

Only two alts? Then there are 5 class stories, 13 romance substories (at least), and 13 Advanced Classes (OK , only 5 is you consider the Pub side ACs "the same" as their Imp counterparts) that you've never played. That's a lot of content.

don't forget whole set of planet quests from opposite faction and Makeb faction story. OP doesn't even have all 4 buffs yet. Sounds like a perfectly casual player running sm ops and hm/FPs for comms and gearing up and saying he's done.

Probably not into PVP, probably not playing GSF I really have little sympathy.

Not everyone enjoys making alts. I only have 3 55's, played since beta and 2 of those 55 alts are seldom played. I enjoy playing MY character...not many. Don't fault him for not being an alt guy...I'm not either.

And as much fun as the story is for some, it's 'meh' to me...My main problem with rolling an alt is that you instantly remove yourself from all other things going on on the server. Imps ganking you on Oricon? LFM for an Ops? Once I log on an alt that's not sitting around on Fleet (ie new toon), I've lost ALL ability to participate in something I'd find more fun than leveling. This is why I strongly believe we need a universal LFG channel.

Until you see all 8 stories, you haven't seen all the content.

Out of the tree of games I just picked me a plum

Eight stories came along and everything's startin' to hum

Still, it's a real good bet, the best is yet to come

Best is yet to come and babe, won't that be fine?

You think you've seen the game, but you ain't seen it shine

Wait till the stories underway

Wait till all the chapters have been played

And wait till you see that sunshine day

You ain't seen nothin' yet

The best is yet to come and babe, won't it be fine?

Best is yet to come, come the day you're mine

Come the day you're mine

I'm gonna teach you to fly

We've only tasted the wine

We're gonna drain the cup dry

Out of the tree of games I just picked me a plum

Eight stories came along and everything's startin' to hum

Still, it's a real good bet, the best is yet to come

Best is yet to come and babe, won't that be fine?

You think you've seen the game, but you ain't seen it shine

Wait till the stories underway

Wait till all the chapters have been played

And wait till you see that sunshine day

You ain't seen nothin' yet

The best is yet to come and babe, won't it be fine?

Best is yet to come, come the day you're mine

Come the day you're mine

I'm gonna teach you to fly

We've only tasted the wine

We're gonna drain the cup dry

Frank or Buble?

Not everyone enjoys making alts. I only have 3 55's, played since beta and 2 of those 55 alts are seldom played. I enjoy playing MY character...not many. Don't fault him for not being an alt guy...I'm not either.

And as much fun as the story is for some, it's 'meh' to me...My main problem with rolling an alt is that you instantly remove yourself from all other things going on on the server. Imps ganking you on Oricon? LFM for an Ops? Once I log on an alt that's not sitting around on Fleet (ie new toon), I've lost ALL ability to participate in something I'd find more fun than leveling. This is why I strongly believe we need a universal LFG channel.

I like how you said "MY character". I have every class except the Sage one but can't get enough of my main Merc BH and really don't care about the others. In fact, I enjoy my character so much that I cloned him 4 times to raid more each week.

I like how you said "MY character". I have every class except the Sage one but can't get enough of my main Merc BH and really don't care about the others. In fact, I enjoy my character so much that I cloned him 4 times to raid more each week.

I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one who did that. I just don't feel any attachment to my alts...the closest is my Vanguard who is identical to my Mando...but he's still not my "main" toon. BTW...Sage is the only other (Pub) class (besides Trooper) that I enjoyed enough to level to 55. You may like it more than you think if your favorite is a Merc BH.

I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one who did that. I just don't feel any attachment to my alts...the closest is my Vanguard who is identical to my Mando...but he's still not my "main" toon. BTW...Sage is the only other (Pub) class (besides Trooper) that I enjoyed enough to level to 55. You may like it more than you think if your favorite is a Merc BH.

I kind of feel that way, too. Except, I seem to have a PvE main (which I will use whenever there's new story to explore) and I have a PvP main. I've tried each of them in the other's role. Not so fun. I do have alts, but they're just not the same.

I've been attached to the Bounty Hunter class ever since PlayStation's Bounty Hunter game and when I first heard the announcement for SWTOR I knew exactly what class I was gonna roll. I enjoy gearing my companions and taking them on "adventures", (soloing group content), and get a ton of satisfaction from it.

I have been thinking about a Sage and will eventually roll one. I've only taken my Sorc raiding once or twice but I enjoyed it.

That said, it's hard to know which AC and spec you will like the best if you have not tried them all (as you have, I note).

For example, I didn't know I'd much prefer Op DPS (stabby stabby!) to Sniper until I tried both. YMMV.

Right now I like Sorc healing; Sorc, Op, and Jug DPS; and PT tanking better than the alternatives I've tried, and I've tried them all, at least a little, on the Imp side. I could not have predicted that in advance.

Edited by BuriDogshin

I'm kinda with the OP on this one. I have 6x 55s and a dozen or so alts between levels 3 and 45 - I'm not so keen on ground PvP but do play GSF a fair bit. - End game ops are usually out of the question as my time is limited to about an hour at a time - unles its very late at night. - And yes I've done the seeker droid and the HK and the macrobinoculars and datacrons and got max rep with all the factions, am a mastercrafter and done all the 55 HMs with my guild for a pittance of Ultimate comms, got 50 million in the bank.... SO what is there now?

I'm kinda with the OP on this one. I have 6x 55s and a dozen or so alts between levels 3 and 45 - I'm not so keen on ground PvP but do play GSF a fair bit. - End game ops are usually out of the question as my time is limited to about an hour at a time - unles its very late at night. - And yes I've done the seeker droid and the HK and the macrobinoculars and datacrons and got max rep with all the factions, am a mastercrafter and done all the 55 HMs with my guild for a pittance of Ultimate comms, got 50 million in the bank.... SO what is there now?

Loremaster?

Did you do HM and Nightmare operations or are you just one of those SM ops players who gets cheap 180 gear from ultimate commendations?

Oh and 186 is the top gear set not 180 so you still have NiM DP and DF to do.

Tor lacks endgame content. Has been since launch.

really what has my 50, no 55 been doing running hm operations and new planets ounce i got passed personal story?

please enlighten us, what is "end game content" if we don't have it. If you dont' like it, please feel free to go play something else.