• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#TheMarksmanDream

So close :(

GO ON ME MARKSMAN BROTHERS!

Was the only phase 2 pull i got as marksman :<

Has any other Concealment DPS cleared council btw? Curious on what you do for phase 2, Just dummy rotation or multi dot some what. Only people I know of is Myself and Kesmet :rak_02:

Edited by Mazanator

Just finished our vid of DC NiM.

Crappy quality but nevertheless it's the first kill of Ambassadors.

PoV is from Fealor, Gunslinger DPS.

I'm working on a high quality vid of our time run. So expect more to come.

Link:

#TheMarksmanDream

So close :(

GO ON ME MARKSMAN BROTHERS!

Was the only phase 2 pull i got as marksman :<

Has any other Concealment DPS cleared council btw? Curious on what you do for phase 2, Just dummy rotation or multi dot some what. Only people I know of is Myself and Kesmet :rak_02:

Comon Thrax, haven't you heard I'm back at least part time. I dummy parse with the exception of CD on Brontes at the start and during BT. I'll let the splash damage from other people and our healers do the rest.

Comon Thrax, haven't you heard I'm back at least part time. I dummy parse with the exception of CD on Brontes at the start and during BT. I'll let the splash damage from other people and our healers do the rest.

Cheers for the info :D #BestOperativeDeepsEU :cool:

Edited by Mazanator

Just finished our vid of DC NiM.

Crappy quality but nevertheless it's the first kill of Ambassadors.

PoV is from Fealor, Gunslinger DPS.

I'm working on a high quality vid of our time run. So expect more to come.

Link:

Hello, I love your video and the music is nice :).

But I do not understand the P3. Why your dps kitted calphayus around the room ? Your tanks can't swaps of Calph and Bestia ? And it is not necessary to hit Calpha on this phase

Chocho - Ufrog

Edited by Nkatar

First of all we appreciate your feedback :) We'd like to produce more videos in the future, so more people can be motivated to compete.

To answer your questions:

DPS kitted Calphayus to reduce income dps.

Tanks swapped on Bestia after every knock-back, to pin Bestia at Center position to keep dps steady.

To summarize: there's no build-in "need" to swap between calph and bestia. Only Bestia wants to be swapped.

GJ Darklight and gz :)

Can someone explain the meaning of these warnings like "Dread Master XXX losts his connection to the dread holocron"? Can't really see their importance atm.

Edited by Hronych

GJ Darklight and gz :)

Can someone explain the meaning of these warnings like "Dread Master XXX losts his connection to the dread holocron"? Can't really see their importance atm.

Correct me if I'm wrong here but I assumed they were no longer affected by "Sovereignty" granted to players by the crystals. Thus the damage reduction and taunt effects no longer occur?

Death and Taxes got Timed Run tonight. Not posting to put all our kills up, just for posterity sake of Dread Master. I think we are World 4th.

http://s29.postimg.org/dkdf7r13a/Screenshot_2014_08_05_21_46_58_046473.jpg

Too lazy to get UTC, and if you don't want to count it, that's fine. There's an entire stream of the timed run on twitch. Just glad to have Dread Master pre nerf.

Death and Taxes got Timed Run tonight. Not posting to put all our kills up, just for posterity sake of Dread Master. I think we are World 4th.

http://s29.postimg.org/dkdf7r13a/Screenshot_2014_08_05_21_46_58_046473.jpg

Too lazy to get UTC, and if you don't want to count it, that's fine. There's an entire stream of the timed run on twitch. Just glad to have Dread Master pre nerf.

Grats on the Dread Master title, Justin.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.