PvP Titles

Infinitpower

What is the best title you can get in PvP atm? (No trolling please)

I just recently earned the Gladiator title, and coming over to this game from WoW, I was pretty happy for 2 seconds.

(For those who are not familiar with WoW, Gladiator is one of the best PvP titles you can earn in arena aside from being rank 1)

My happiness wore off after logic made its way into my head.

I didn't really do anything for this title, therefore everyone must have this.

So back to my original question, what is the title that is given for high rated arena, and generally what is the rating or percentage needed to attain such a title.

I'm not even 55 yet, but would just like something to work towards when I do hit max level and gear.

Thanks!

Pvp wise I guess the only title right now that means anything is "S-1 Allstar"

Which required a 1500+ rating to get.

All the other ones you get just by gaining valor which just indicates games played but nothing of actual skill.

All the other ones you get just by gaining valor which just indicates games played but nothing of actual skill.

because we must pretend Win trades do not exist.

There is no pvp title that took skill to get.

I guess if you play ranked, these "all-star" titles are the top. For just getting your Valor rank up, Elite Warlord is the final title which requires... like rank 100 I think. Can't remember.

How do I get valor points? From what I can tell just spam War Zones and try to win as many as possible?

Any other ways besides that?

Edited by Infinitpower

How do I get valor points? From what I can tell just spam War Zones and try to win as many as possible?

Any other ways besides that?

Just stick to PvPing on one toon, and you'll get valor 100 in a few months(if you start from a fresh 50)

OP none of the PvP titles in this game really mean anything. For the Arena rating ones, they're very ez to get since you can just win trade and exploit the ELO system to get them. Q sync with your friends for all the rewards!