Kaggath Rulebook

What you thought I pulled that claim out of a hat? I've played SWTOR, you land in many hangars. The hangar of the Tears of Taris for example is huge, if memory serves at least twice the size of a standard TOR hangar.

Yes size is an issue, but that just means they will be deployed in smaller numbers, perhaps 1 or 2 for each ship. Remembering thought that they do have alternate hangars such as the one that the Ebon Hawk landed in.

That sounds like a special ship with a specially large hangar, if it has twice the size of normal hangars... Which means its not the standard that was held. Also what was in that hangar when you landed? I dont remember landing in any Harrower or Valor class ever in my capital ship, may i ask the planet or the instance so I may go there in my cap ship?

Ebon Hawk : Length 24 meters, Width 22.5 meters.

The problem is that wasnt taken into account ever I tried to say it would limit fighter numbers because of its size that was scoffed at and rolled out the door.....

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesnt the Defender (Same Size whilst landed) land on the Valiant too?

No...... It lands at the space stations you then take a SHUTTLE to the Valor classes.... we are talking Republic and Imperial fleets right?

Edited by tunewalker

No...... It lands at the space stations you then take a SHUTTLE to the Valor classes.... we are talking Republic and Imperial fleets right?

No, the Valiant was a cruiser you go to for the end of act three cutscene

That sounds like a special ship with a specially large hangar, if it has twice the size of normal hangars... Which means its not the standard that was held. Also what was in that hangar when you landed? I dont remember landing in any Harrower or Valor class ever in my capital ship, may i ask the planet or the instance so I may go there in my cap ship?

Ebon Hawk : Length 24 meters, Width 22.5 meters.

The problem is that wasnt taken into account ever I tried to say it would limit fighter numbers because of its size that was scoffed at and rolled out the door.....

It was the sort of hangar size you see in Republic warships, Separtist warships, Imperial warships etc.

And yeah you land in several Harrowers and Valor's too across different story arcs.

So what? What precedence do you have for saying it won't fit?

No, the Valiant was a cruiser you go to for the end of act three cutscene

there were no fighters in the hangar as I recall, but I do know what you are talking about now. so 1 ship landed sacrificing 150 fighters and 25 shuttles. Their may have been a few in the background but not many....

It was the sort of hangar size you see in Republic warships, Separtist warships, Imperial warships etc.

And yeah you land in several Harrowers and Valor's too across different story arcs.

So what? What precedence do you have for saying it won't fit?

The interceptor has a much SMALLER hangar, as does the Hammer heads and I was willing to say they COULD fit, but it would sacrifice a but load of other fighters as these ships were NOT part of its standard compliment and as such it couldnt fit it as easily as it fit 1 or even 2 fighters. Its size would drop a squad for every 1 of these things.....

Forget it Next time I will pick a Corvette as my Elite fighter....

just to give you an idea on why this... "It fits" is absurd.... http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/CR90_corvette it is less then half the Height 3/4 of the width of that ship and it would only take 30 fighters worth of length, so lets just shove that in there... oh but it is independent so it doesnt take up any fighter space....

Edited by tunewalker

For the Nine hundred and 76 thousand, four hundred and forty third time.

They can dock in airlocks, and among my fleet there is a minimum of 120 airlocks.

AND THEY ARE INDEPENDENT SHIPS.

Gonna keep quoting this until I get a response proving me wrong.

Gonna keep quoting this until I get a response proving me wrong.

just to give you an idea on why this... "It fits" is absurd.... http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/CR90_corvette it is less then half the Height 3/4 of the width of that ship and it would only take 30 fighters worth of length, so lets just shove that in there... oh but it is independent so it doesnt take up any fighter space....

its independent and can dock with the airlocks....

Beni, do these ships really have to start in hangars? Makes no sense.

And Tune, Interdictors and Harrowers were the same size, you're starting to slip up.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Interdictor-class_cruiser

600 meters

Number of fighers

2 shuttles

fighter size 5 meters when in ship

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Harrower-class_Dreadnaught

Around 800 meters

number of fighters

95 fighters

32 bombers

and

35 shuttles

ummmmm, i dont know where you got the idea they were the same size or had the same size hangars..... thats off, by a lot.....

its independent and can dock with the airlocks....

Thats a lie.

The Thunderclap is much smaller when it's landed.

You lost. Deal with it. Get over yourself. You're wasting my time.

No, it's a lie.

And everything I said was true, you are doing nothing except wasting our time.

Not intending to this is a real problem I am trying to address. and its not a lie that is honest truth right there that is the info on those ships.

Edited by tunewalker

Harrowers had multiple individual hangars for rapid deployment.

Try again.

So did every ship didnt they ... though I do not see that anywhere. nor are those hangars occupied when you land...

Edit here is something funniers http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Defender-class_Light_Corvette similar size and firepower... Classified as "light Corvette" you know "corvettes" are capital ships.

Edited by tunewalker

Not intending to this is a real problem I am trying to address. and its not a lie that is honest truth right there that is the info on those ships.

No, those are the statistics for when the ship is in the air.

It's half the length and like 1/4 of the height when docked, it's no larger than a Fury or Defender.

Quite a bit smaller than the smuggler ship too, which just so happens to be called an "Extra Small Freighter"

So did every ship didnt they ... though I do not see that anywhere. nor are those hangars occupied when you land...

Edit here is something funniers http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Defender-class_Light_Corvette similar size and firepower... Classified as "light Corvette" you know "corvettes" are capital ships.

Smuggler is called an Extra Small Freighter, the Fury is called an Interceptor.

I fail to see your point.

So when you two decide to stop being married I will be waiting to arbitrate the ground battle.

Don't even go there >.>

But agreed, this is pointless, Beni's made his choice.

I can't post anything more substantial than my last post though, only reply to other posts, until I get back to the Villa. (Am on a Ferry over there ATM)

Smuggler is called an Extra Small Freighter, the Fury is called an Interceptor.

I fail to see your point.

Length

100 meters[1]

Width

88 meters[1]

That is the interceptor... guess what Corvettes: Ships of roughly 100 - 200 meters length

Also a standard Frieghter can be http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dwarf_Star-class_freighter

The ones we know are light frieghters. A Frieghter is anything that halls Cargo so size wasnt always specified by that definition it could be a "small freighter" also that doesnt change that all of these are essentially small Corvettes....

Oh and if we want to put the Defender, which equivlent the BT-7 side by side with the CR 90

Defender Length: 94 meters

Obviously CR90: 150 meters

Defender Width: 71 meters

CR90: 48.6 Meters

Height/ depth: 29 meters

CR90: 32.6 (including upper com atenna)

So clearly we can fit a Corvette into these hangars :) it just costs 10 more fighters length wise and is less Width and pretty much same height... Corvettes = Elite fighters.... (if we take the dimensions you will find the CR90 is only slightly more volume)

Edited by tunewalker

Oh and if we want to put the Defender, which equivlent the BT-7 side by side with the CR 90

Defender Length: 94 meters

Obviously CR90: 150 meters

Defender Width: 71 meters

CR90: 48.6 Meters

Height/ depth: 29 meters

CR90: 32.6 (including upper com atenna)

So clearly we can fit a Corvette into these hangars :) it just costs 10 more fighters length wise and is less Width and pretty much same height... Corvettes = Elite fighters.... (if we take the dimensions you will find the CR90 is only slightly more volume)

I sure your fully aware that size is far from everything, indeed the main reason the Thunderclap is so large is because it its wing span, that's not going to allow for larger reactors.

Its an assault ship, much like a gunship, it is not a capital ship and permissible as an elite class.

Futhermore lets account for the upcoming guildships, which will most likely for the Republic be Valor-classes capable of housing Thunderclaps. Call it game mechanics but ultimately it would be foolish for the Republic to design an assault ship that could be accommodated for in the hangars of their own warships, the problems it would cause.